Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

Oakland, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick communication to resolve problem
Thank you for responding quickly and for hearing our concerns. We will be back.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Slow down and get it right the first time
You need to slow down and double check to make sure all caps/bolts are on properly and secure.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 08/07/2019

good morning,
Thank you for your recent feedback.  I understand that your service writer has reached out to you and would like to provide a rescore oportunity.

Mark B.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Service staff was friendly as always
We have had our Tuscon for a little over a year now and our biggest disappointment is that the have not come up with a resolution for the double clutch shifting issue.
The service writer admitted they have had numerous complaints about the issue yet Hyundai has not stepped to address the issue.
We love the styling and comfort of this car but the low speed transmission shifting issue will likely have a huge impact on our next vehicle purchase

Windsor, ME
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Not sure if the "A" team is sitting the bench and the "B" team is pinch hitting

David S.
Norridgewock, ME
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
The facility is immaculate, and the customer is kept apprised of any issues.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Pricey, but good service and amenities.
It is a modern and beautiful facility, and the service is performed properly, to the best of my knowledge. It is somewhat expensive , however.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 05/16/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.  We do understand that vehicle repairs are expensive.

BT
Barbara T.
Pittston, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Needs work .think about people who have a life
The young man was very professional.but you as a dealship should at least make contact.in the waiting room. If you see someone there for over7 hour. Should see why there all that time.and made accommodations for them

Jay, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
I feel the place tries to recommend service that really isn't necessary, trying to scare a women into having the service. You have lost a 20 year customer.

Madison, ME
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service time
I would not schedule an appointment near lunch time again

Melissa G.
Litchfield, ME
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Not so happy
Not sure I would bring my car here again

BG

Readfield, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Top notch service department!!!! Thank you John.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Not the same as usual
New customer service staff not quite up to the past, but work was completed satisfactory.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 01/31/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for your CSI feedback.  We will absolutely improve from your feedback.

Norridgewock, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Love the sales dept., not the service dept.
The dealership it self was great when I bought my car, I even recommended it to many family members (which have all bought cars there now) and friends. But the service dept. needs help. I would only recommend the sales dept. not the service unless it is a warrantee part.

Christina C.
Winthrop, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great sales people
Great sales people

Rome, ME
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Not good for Time.............
I was there to have a new FOB programmed. Was told it would be under an hour. I ended up asking the desk parts man what is taking so long after was close to 90 mins........? HIs response was, oh my gosh, I really don't know but, I'll find out for ya.

Diane R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Good mechanical service ---
Darlings Service has always been spot on, but during this last visit, my wife asked that during the service clean-up and car wash, if someone could vacuum the vehicle, especially the trunk. Vehicle was returned washed, but not vacuumed. Just a minor fault, but we were told that the vehicle would be vacuumed.

Rebecca C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Don't try to tell the customer that you have the right paint color, when obviously it doesn't match.
I had to buy this vechicle from a Ford dealer, because your company would not install a car started for me to complete buying a new car from you. Pretty sad.

Gardiner, ME
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Love the workers
Quite disappointed this time though. Usually my car was vacuumed and washed at my other service appointments. But neither was done this time.

TP
Timothy P.
Augusta, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Brake work
When Darling's take the time to listen they are great.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Expensive and not careful
I took my car in for three things. Only one was completed correctly. I had a state inspection on June 1st and received a sticker that showed May. They were supposed to repair damage to my undercarriage that was not done properly. On top of that, it cost nearly $60 for two side marker lights. I know dealerships are expensive, but there are some markups that are just too extreme.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 06/18/2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We take your concerns very serious as we are committed to customer excellence.  I am hoping that we can discuss what was not done on your car properly so that we can fix it to your satisfaction.  We aim to achieve 5 star ratings for all of our customer.  Please let me know a time and manner that is your best convenience to resolve this matter.

Dennis W.
Manchester, ME
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Service times
Very disappointed
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 05/30/2018

Good morning,
Thank you for your time filling out the survey.  I apologize that you were not happy with your recent service.

Abraham S.
Winthrop, ME
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was amazing. Disappointed with the wash job that was done. Barely noticed a difference. Other then that place wss great
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 05/15/2018

Good morning,
I apologize that the complimentary car wash was not to your liking.  As you indicated you were happy with the customer service.  This survey is in place to give us feedback on the service staff.  I will certainly address the wash concern with our recon department.  You are welcome to return any time to have your vehicle washed again.  Please keep in mind that if you get a chance to re score us that the score indicates how your overall experience was.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Hope to see you back in the store soon.