Mustafa M.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Martha said she would recommend the business for service.

Cory S.
Aurora, CO
Porsche Cayenne
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Cory said the staff did everything right and at a reasonable price.

Mark S.
Commerce City, CO
BMW M3
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff provided good, quality work.

AT
Andre T.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Andre said Erica provided him with good information and she was very helpful.

John K.
Colorado
Audi Q7
04/24/2018 Category: Service
John said the business took really great care of him when he had his vehicle serviced. He would have liked if they were better at relaying information.

PM
Paul M.
04/22/2018
I have always been able to rely on DART Auto to take excellent care of my vehicles. They have always answered my questions with respect and service my vehicles in a timely manner. They have gone out of their way to make sure i am informed of options. I highly recommend Dave and his team to do the right things for my vehicles and myself.

Bilao H.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Bilao said this business has good service.

JJ
Jill J.
04/18/2018
So Helpful!!!!
I have been using DART Auto for years. First with my VW Touareg, then BMW X3, and now with my Porsche.

They have always provided excellent service, both in the front office and with the recommendations/completion of service on all vehicles.

I don’t always have the money in my budget to address all of the things that need to be completed to preserve the health of my vehicle at the time that they are discovered. Both Dave, the owner, and Erica (office manger) are very helpful in explaining what really needs to happen and when. If the “problem” needs to be fixed immediately, they will explain to me why I shouldn’t wait and the additional costs that may be associated with doing so. On the other hand, they will also let me know if I can reasonably delay a “fix” until my budget has room to allow it more comfortably.

I know that owning a German car has higher maintenance costs associated with it (always will), but DART Auto helps me manage the needed repairs better than any other local shop/dealer that I have worked with in the past.

Thank you!

Lori S.
04/16/2018
Dart Auto takes excellent care of my car!
They go through the engine and let me know what needs to be done and why. I keep going back to them because their prices are reasonable and they really care about their work. I recommend them to all my friends.

CV
Cesar V.
Volkswagen GTI
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Cesar said the customer service was perfect and the work was very good.

RA
Robert A.
Parker, CO
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff provided good service.

LG
Lia G.
Audi A5 Coupe
04/10/2018
Always a great experience !
Dart does a great job with exceptional technical skill and no-nonsense, thoughtful approaches to nearly any automotive challenge that can be thrown in their direction. The team is careful and attentive and very responsive to questions and requests. Grateful to have honest and skilled professionals in a field that isn't alway either --

Jalisa G.
Colorado
BMW 528i
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Jalisa said they answered all of her questions, did all the work to the best of their ability and did so on time.

Art S.
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2018
Fixed my Passat
I had a coolant leak on my Volkswagon Passat that I couldn't figure out. Dart quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in due time for a reasonable price. I would recommend them to friends.

KT
Ken T.
03/31/2018
Personal Service
We all want a mechanic we can trust, Dave tells you what he found and which items make a difference. My car is 8 years old, 133K and I need a car I can rely on as I travel the state for work. He keeps my buggy going, has a car for me so I don't have to rent and is responsive. I am happy to do business with him.

Don B.
12/22/2017
Excellent service at the last minute!
Two days before a big temperature drop, my wife's mini had a dead battery. Dart got us in the next day, checked electrical, and replaced the battery. All for a reasonalbe price.

PM
Paul M.
11/29/2017
Dave, Erica, and the crew at DART have always gone out of their way to make sure the two vehicles we have serviced there are well taken care of. Even better, they have gone the extra mile to provide great customer service.

CK
Chris K.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business provided good customer service.

YA
Yvan A.
Littleton, CO
Porsche Cayenne
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Yvan said his vehicle is still not working after his service visit. He said he felt the price was expensive for incomplete service. He did not appreciate his old dirty tires being put inside his vehicle.

BG
Brian G.
10/28/2017
service work Excellently done
DART have been servicing my 2000 Porsche 911 Cab. over 7 yrs, Every detail ask are perform well and owner actual advise you when best to fix/replace parts, always looking to save you money by only repairing the absolute items.