Christine S.
Buick Enclave
08/08/2020
You saved our college move-in day
You saved our college move-in day. Thanks for getting us right in for our car that should’ve been inspected two months ago. As always, everyone was kind and courteous. Much appreciated!I put a review on Facebook, as well.

ZW
Zachary W.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
07/31/2020
Honest great and reasonably priced service
I love this place!

Ken S.
Nissan Sentra
07/31/2020
Professional work and advice
Dave's Auto give an honest assessment of what our car needed and did a professional job to get us safely back on the road. The prices are a little high, but I rather pay it and know my daughter's safe on the rode because of their quality work.

LC
Leslie C.
Pennsylvania
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Leslie said it was a very quick turn around, very informative, and they kept her in the loop the whole process.

ZW
Zachary W.
07/25/2020
Service and honesty
Great oil change and trip check for my Toyota. Sent my other car, the 1984 Ford LTD crown Victoria up just now by tow. Keys are in ash tray. It starts but doesNOT want to accelerate over like 35 miles. Also y’all are supposed to be converting over the AC to be more modern so it will work with new compressor. Look forward to talking with you Monday. Thanks again.

Nissan Sentra
07/22/2020
Dave’s Auto is proficient and courteous
We’re from out of the area and car broke down. Thought it was totaled. Dave’s took care of everything for us. Highly recommend this auto shop made up of skilled professionals

Chris W.
Philadelphia, PA
07/20/2020
Same day turnaround when I needed an inspection
Brought in my car in when they were understaffed and busy, and they made sure it got done.

TF
Tony F.
07/18/2020
Best auto shop in W/C!
Great shop.

BE
Brett E.
07/16/2020
Excellent, fast, and fairly priced service
Car was in and out in 24 hours for a fair price, can’t ask much more than that.

KH
Khalil H.
FIAT 500
07/16/2020
Best auto repair in West Chester PA
This Auto service operation is really tops from the panicking way I Was in for my bad battery. from my first Phone encounter with Ms Laura I felt it was going to be a terrific place to bring my car to.. I described the situation andupon arrival, all was ready and the Job was perfectly done..Great team effort and a Job well done..
They will do all my car work from now on..
Thanks “Dave’s Automotive Repair”

👍👍👍👍👍

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/15/2020
Squirrel
The guys and gals at DARE are awesome. I stopped because I had a horrible smell in my engine. They took me in right away and discovered a dead squirrel in my engine. The removed it and cleaned the engine while I waited. I would highly recommend them for any job.

GW
Gordon W.
07/14/2020
Always accommodating
Everyone is helpful and prices fair

Dana C.
07/14/2020
Affordable and Reliable
I dropped off my car in the morning for a basic oil change. They were quick and thorough and gave me some recommendations without being too pushy. Overall a great place to have your car serviced.

Jessica K.
Nissan Maxima
07/11/2020
The friendliness
Of course I forgot my updated registration and only had electronic copy of insurance... But Billy was the nicest and easiest to work with, allowing me to text him a screen shot to his personal phone since email was working, so patient!. These guys and gals are the real deal! Thanks 😊

Mike C.
Honda Insight
07/11/2020
Great body work! Zero hassle
Jonathan, Lauren and the crew have taken care of my family for years. Recently a pretty significant scrape by one of my boys on his car was handled beautifully and for much less than other quotes I received.

Daves is the best!