SF
Steve F.
02/17/2020
Reliable & trustworthy
Dave’s has maintained and repaired my several cars for the past few years and I have always been very happy with their friendly staff and prompt, thorough service. I highly recommend having them take care of your vehicles

DN
David N.
Pennsylvania
02/17/2020 Category: Service
David said the business is quicker, more efficient and detailed than compared to another facility. He added he wanted to thank them for high quality of service.

Diamond W.
Pennsylvania
Toyota Yaris iA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Diamond said the service was quick and well done.

02/13/2020
They care about me.
This company goes above and beyond. They want to help however possible. They are reasonably priced and do good work. They are a reliable business you can trust.

02/13/2020
Great auto shop
This repair shop is always friendly and timely. They assess the problem and call and give me all the options for repair keeping cost in my. They are honest about the repairs.My Jeep Wrangler is slightly lifted and other repair shops I have dealt with are willing and able to work on my wrangler. I will continue to use this repair shop!

GM
George M.
Ford Thunderbird
02/12/2020 Category: Service
George said he can call them up and tell them what he needs and they get it done with no problems.

HH
Hayley H.
Nissan Versa
02/10/2020
Amazing
The staff was so friendly and took me in right away!!

Jill K.
02/10/2020
Oil Change and Tye Rod
I went on for a 100,000 mile oil change and a check up. They were great, found a Tye Rod issue and was able to take care of it the same day. They also dropped me back home rather than have me sit there and wait!! That was super helpful for me.

LW
Leslie W.
02/07/2020
the customer counts here.....
I went with Dave's after a less than satisfactory experience with a repair shop recommended by my insurance company. Not pleased with them, I decided to do my own research online; with that, the local repair shop that stood out (for consumer satisfaction, quality of work, price, etc.) was Dave"s and their reviews so exceeded anyone else's, that I looked no further. They did not disappoint. They are honest, competent, very consumer friendly (thank you!) and helpful. They will be my "go-to" place for any future car work and I will recommend them to anyone

Chris C.
02/03/2020
Fast quality service. Intelligent Technicians
I came in on a Saturday without an appointment Jonathan was happy to help I got my alignment done faster than anybody else would have even though they ran into technical difficulties they did the job as correctly as possible

01/31/2020
Quick and friendly service
Dave's was quick to schedule and also to complete requested services. I asked for an estimate for a small body work repair and they also provided that quickly (and it was a reasonable amount). They are always professional and friendly.

Austin M.
01/31/2020
Awesome Place
Best place to go to. Everyone is so nice and they treat you like family.

Todd B.
Jaguar F-PACE
01/30/2020
Great Work, Reaonably Priced, Ready when promised
I love bringing my car to DARE as they always seem able to get me in on short notice and have my car back to me asap. They really do a great job with letting you know what the issues are, and the cost involved. I would highly recommend this shop for anyone who may be looking for a trustworthy place for automotive repairs.

Joanna D.
Toyota Yaris
01/30/2020
as always, DARE found a creative way to repair my fender without replacing it
Billy was creative, honest and on time with his service......as, always a good experience

Jamie W.
01/29/2020
Trustworthy Mechanics - they make sure you and your car both leave feeling cared for!
Been going to DARE since I bought my Toyota RAV4 two years ago and I have been incredibly impressed since day one. Everyone is incredibly friendly and they all strive to deliver the best car and customer service. A few months after purchasing the used car, I began having issues with my catalytic converter. Toyota insisted I replace the entire exhaust system and quoted me an arm and a leg for the job. Took my RAV4 to Jonathan and he assured me all that needed replacing was the catalytic converter itself and got the job done in time for my cross country road trip.

Today, my siblings and I all have our cars serviced at DARE and we couldn’t be happier with the service we get there!