DEE C.
05/08/2018
Davis Auto
Dean is extremely knowledgeable and cares about his customers! His staff is fantastic and friendly! Prices are great and dean and his crew go the extra mile to ensure that your car is in tip top condition!
I highly recommend Davis Auto.

KD
KELLY D.
Toyota Matrix
04/04/2018
They are the best!!!
I have been coming to Davis Auto Care since approximately 2011! They are the best! I live in San Jose and they are always helpful with when I drop my car off and pick it up. They are also the only shop I trust, they are always honest about what they find and they do the best work! I have NEVER had to take my car back because there was a problem with the work. I would highly recommend them to anybody!

DK
DEBBIE K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/01/2018
As always, great and fast service
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/04/2018

thank you debbie / we appreciate you , we appreciate you and don very much, and lets not forget mom! you guys are great people

CHRISTINE B.
Volvo S40
03/25/2018
Davis Automotive Repair
I have had the best experience at Davis auto. The people hear are friendly and knowledgable. That let you know all about your vehicles performance.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

THANK YOU CHRISTINE , WE APPRECIATE YOU TRUST IN US .

DOROTHY C.
02/24/2018
Outstanding Auto Service!
Davis Auto provides not only excellent service but Dean and his crew are knowledgeable, friendly and hard working! Dean is honest and does only the work that is necessary on your vehicle. Prices are great and Dean takes the time to explain exactly what needs to be done to keep your auto in top condition! I highly recommend Davis Auto!!
D.C.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

THANK YOU DEE / WE APPRECIATE YOU BUSINESS AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY .

KIKI M.
02/23/2018
Mustang repair and smog
Thank you for thoroughly fixing our Mustang and getting our smog in just in time--even though we waited til the last minute. I know I can always trust your diagnosis and repair.

And, you were so kind in bringing the car back to us!
Warm wishes,
Rachael
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

THANK YOU KIKI , YOUR FAMILY IS A VALUED CUSTOMER IN OUR SHOP /WE APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH!!

KATHLEEN B.
01/04/2018
Towed Car
As always, Davis Auto Care took great care of me. Alicia was very understanding and kept me informed every step. My car was washed and vacuumed, it looked beautiful!

MIKE M.
11/28/2017
Awesome customer service
We were having issues with our Honda right before Thanksgiving. Davis Auto care took our car right in. They diagnosed it quickly and did a quick but efficient repair! When my husband went to pick it up they realized they had forgotten to check the sun roof. They did it immediately and told him to bring it back and they would do it for free because they goofed. Everyone makes mistakes! They own theirs and make it right! Will for sure be going back to them with all of our vehicles.

FB
FRANK B.
09/27/2017
#1 service
Good, quick and reliable service

VC

JIM C.
Cadillac Escalade
09/14/2017
Professional
The service and professionalism is incredible. I have used this shop in the past and will continue using Davis Auto cars in the future.

PP
PATTI P.
09/13/2017
The team at Davis Auto Care goes out of their way to ensure your vehicle is well taken care of.
Brought truck in for tires and they notices the brake pads were cracked, replaced those and also asked if I wanted to do my maintenance since the mileage was close and they knew I lived a bit far and it isn't convenient for me to bring my truck in. Little things that they notice is what makes Davis Auto Care my only place I will take my vehicles. Other than I completely trust the owner and he is just as picky with his vehicles as I am with mine.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 09/14/2017

THANK YOU PATTI , WE SO APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS . YOU COME A LONG WAY TO SEE US AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU . THANK YOU AGAIN

RACHEL M.
Nissan Versa
07/22/2017
New Tires
Always excellent service! Thank you.

KR
KEN R.
Hollister, CA
Jeep Commander
06/28/2017
Honest - Professional - Reliable - Competitive
Davis Auto Care is our One-Stop auto repair and service shop. Dean and Staff keeps our whole fleet on the road. I highly recommend this shop whether you have one car or a fleet of 30 for all you repair and maintenance needs.

BOB B.
06/11/2017
Continued Outstanding Service
All of our cars have been serviced by Dean Davis. We are long-time happy customers!
Thank you Dean and team for taking such good care of our cars and of us.

FB
FRANK B.
05/24/2017
Top notch
Oil change with pickup/delivery and detailed, couldn't ask for more

BOB S.
05/22/2017
nothing but good things to say
well again nothing but good things to say. Keep up the good work.

KIETH B.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/19/2017
H
Work done professionally and in Avery timely way. t seems obvious to me that my satisfaction is important to them.

BOB S.
Nissan Frontier
05/18/2017
My latest visit with both my Nissan and my Impala.
I have been a customer of Deans Auto for a long time and the main reason is the quality of service I get and the honesty and integrity with which the business is run. These 2 visits were no exception with that. But, I had another experience with my Impala. When the car was delivered by Robert, I complimented him on the great job he did in cleaning/detailing the car. To this he just smiled and said, "oh by the way I found a 10 dollar bill under the seat and put it in the console for you". from this I see that not only does Dean run a business with integrity but also the people that work there have that same integrity, honesty and character. All I can say is GOOD JOB and jeep it up! It is nice to deal with people of this caliber in today's world. (Note to Dean: This is a great young man, do whatever you need to do to keep him on your team. He is worth it and will be an asset to your business. )
Thank you for another job well done. bob smith

MIKE S.
05/01/2017
cruised through Davis Auto Care to ask Dean if he knew of any specialty shops to install an after market grille for my GMC truck and he said yes, I can, so I gave him a shot and it turned out great!
What I liked was the constant communication we had during this grille install. Dean included me in the process as if I were there. He made sure they were installing to meet my expectations because everyone's taste is not the same. It came out great thanks to Dean and Keenan. Aftermarket installs now available...
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 05/02/2017

THANKS MIKE , WE APPRECIATE YOUR EVALUATION OF US .