JIM B.

HF
Heidi F.
San Jose, CA
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Heidi said the service was done on time and the business did a good job detailing her vehicle.

SL
SUZANNE L.
Toyota Sequoia
02/08/2021
Mechanics who care
The staff is always friendly and professional. They are honest and I trust them to take care great care of my Toyota Sequoia, as if I am a part of their family. Thanks guys (and gal;)!

LW
Loretta W.
Morgan Hill, CA
Lincoln Town Car
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Loretta said they are wonderful and they are really good to her.

JOEY S.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2021
Great work
Thank you for the great work and fast turn around time .

DEB W.
Toyota Matrix
01/17/2021
Wonderful!
My family and I drive old cars. Davis Auto takes care of us at a great price with wonderful care. Great friendly staff.

PL
PETE L.
01/12/2021
Excellent communication, fair pricing, friendly and professional service. We will be back!

Teresa B.
California
Honda Civic Si
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Teresa said they were great, the best, she felt safe and secure with everything they did for her because her vehicle had to travel many highway miles daily.

GF
GENNARO F.
01/08/2021
Battery replacement
When I p/u my vehicle I know the work has been done by knowledge mechanics. I trust Dean and staff to advise me in an honest way to fix my problem.

RF
RON F.
San Martin, CA
12/24/2020
2003 Dodge 2500
As usual the job was completed as promised. The best part is the work required was explained totally and why.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/04/2021

THANK YOU RON , WE APPRECIATE YOU FEEDBACK AND WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO DO OUR VERY BEST .

THANKS

JEFF D.
Dodge Dart
12/22/2020
Thank you Davis Auto for always taking care of our cars. Great service and car was fixed quickly. Appreciate all of your hard work!

MV
MONIQUE V.
Morgan Hill, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2020
Trust
I have been going do Davis auto since they were recommended to me when I moved here 14years ago. I have never been more comfortable and trusting of a car service company ever..
They are the best
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/04/2021

THANK YOU MONIQUE , WE APPRECIATE YOU FEEDBACK .

SL
SUZANNE L.
Toyota Sequoia
12/16/2020
Consistently great service.
I appreciate Dean and his team so much. They are always personable and professional. I totally trust them to take great care of my Sequoia.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/04/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUZANNE , WE APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST IN OUR COMPANY AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO OUR BEST .

San Martin, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/15/2020
Amazing
If you’re looking for a place you can trust with great service Davis auto care is the place to go.

KV
KIRIT V.
Nissan Rogue
12/14/2020
Dean and his team provide an excellent and honest service. I am always confident with the quality of work.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/04/2021

THANK YOU KIRIT , WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU CONFIDENCE IN OUR COMPANY .

THANKS