JACKIE B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/17/2019
Work was done quickly and car was nice and clean and ready when promised! Love Davis Auto Care.

Larry M.
Acura 3.2TL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the service was great.

ALICE S.
06/12/2019
Simp[y the best!
I have been going to Davis for many years now and I have never been unhappy with
their service. They are honest, helpful and my car even comes back clean!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/13/2019

thank you Alice, we so appreciate you business!!!

RAY B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/11/2019
Great personalized service which is hard to come bye. Thank you Dean

MAURIZIO C.
06/08/2019
Always taken care of
My suburban is always in great hands at Davis Auto. They take excellent care of my vehicle and keep me posted on any issues. My car so far has over 115k miles and you would think it’s still new. They know I do a lot of driving and make sure I am never not able to.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Sara for your kind words , we greatly appreciate your business .

Dean

KEITH S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/08/2019
Confidence and honesty is har to come by in auto repair.
I've done my fair share of repairs and maintenance on my cars throughout the years. With cars getting more and more computerized and complicated to fix, finding an auto repair shop that you can have confidence in and trust is like finding a lost treasure. Davis Auto is that to me. They take the time to explain the the issues and break them down into must fixes, recommend fixes, good idea to fix fixes, and these can wait fixes. I've never felt that they we steering or pressuring me into a fix that I didn't feel like I needed. They work fast and their prices are very reasonable. I was originally referred to Davis Auto by a co-worker who grew up and used to work with the owner and later found out the 2 other co-workers also use this shop. That was enough for me to go there the first time and I plan on continuing to go there for my repair. Thank Davis!

Keith,

Thank you for your review of our company . we greatly appreciate your business .

Dean

DAVID R.
06/07/2019
Vehicle repair....
Excellent service, courteous, they explain in detail what is needed to be done and why, but most importantly they are trustworthy. One of the few places that will wash your car and deliver to your home if needed.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

YOU ARE TRULY APPREICATED . WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE .

THANKS DEAN

Toyota Venza
05/25/2019
Best value around!
My husband and I have been using Davis Auto Care for a number of years now and they are the best. We have high mileage cars and Davis Auto truly understands the balance of safety and cost. We can trust them to tell us what has to be fixed, what should be watched, and quite frankly what we can safely leave as is. The attitude of everyone in the shop I've dealt with has been excellent. One of the biggest things I really appreciate is that while I would never claim to be a mechanic I do know my car as I've put over 200K on it in less than 10 years. When I bring up issues they listen and most importantly do not patronized. They do a good job of communicating schedules and are very dedicated to making it right. Thanks for keeping us on the road!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS ABOUT OUR SHOP . WE DO APPREICATE YOU VERY MUCH.

SUZZANNE M.
05/23/2019
Courteous and clean
As always Dean was right there to take care of us. We so appreciate the care we receive. thanks, Suzanne
PS .sorry this is so late, just found it in my lost mail file.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! WE APPREICATE YOU .

TD
Tim D.
Acura MDX
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the business fixed the issue with his vehicle. Thanks for doing great work.

MV
MATT V.
05/15/2019
Amazing customer service
I have been coming to Davis Auto for all my and my families vehicles. They have provided the best customer services. Alicia is the best. Handles all my needs with positivity and an open mind. I give Davis Auto an A+ in my book. Best auto shop in Gilroy.

JACK P.

San Jose, CA
Lexus ES 330
05/08/2019
Drive Away Smiling...
Our confidence in Dean is why we are there. Their excellent work, customer service, and service after the sale keeps us coming back.
I would recommend Dean Davis Auto to anyone for service or repair for any vehicle.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 05/09/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GREATLY . THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS

JIM H.
Jeep Cherokee
04/25/2019
Great Service!!!
Took care of my repairs in a timely and professional manner!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/26/2019

THANKS JIM , WE APPRECIATE YOU !!

SL
SYLVIA L.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/25/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
If there were more than 5 stars to give I would, the service is impeccable! I have had both of my Mercedes worked on at Davis Auto Care and they detected the problem that others could not. When i was in a jam Davis Auto Care came thru for me BIG TIME!! Pierce, Dean and Alicia ROCK!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/26/2019

THANK YOU SYLVIA FOR YOUR PRAISE OF US . WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD TO EARN YOU TRUST.

Sarah B.
San Martin, CA
Audi allroad
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said they are great, they are very responsive and easy to work with.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/26/2019

THANK YOU SARAH . WE APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST IN OUR COMPANY .

LW
Loretta W.
Lincoln Town Car
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Loretta said she is thrilled with the service Dale provides. She is happy and has no complaints.

JOHN R.
San Martin, CA
Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2019
The customer service
The adjustment to the suspension on the Genesis made all the difference in the world. It rides so much softer.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/18/2019

THANKS JOHN , WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!

SO
Stephanie O.
California
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said she was happy with the service she received, everything went smooth.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/22/2019

STEPHANIE,
THANK YOU FOR YOU RESPONSE . WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS !

YV
YOGI V.
04/08/2019
Davis Auto Care provide consistent excellent customer service. Everyone is so friendly and professional at the same time.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 04/18/2019

YOGI,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , WE SO APPRECIATE YOU!