4.6

Bozeman, MT
Dodge Sprinter
09/07/2020
Knowledgable service
Davis Diesel is a friendly, clean establishment. They are knowledgable and proficient. I find that when a mechanic takes the time to explain the problem in words that I can understand, he must know what he is talking about. I was visiting from out of town, they got me on their schedule, and fixed my issue. I highly recommend Davis Diesel.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Hi Bud,
Thank you, for the kind words and taking the time to acknowledge your experience. I will be sure to share this with our team.
Thanks again,
Jeff Davis

Jake W.
09/02/2020
Great for our business!
Davis Diesel is a professional, courteous, capable outfit. They communicate well and keep you up to date on your vehicle. We use them exclusively for our fleet of delivery trucks and they do great work.

GB
Greg B.
Davenport, WA
Chevrolet
08/28/2020
Service is good
Don't forget to hook things back up,

GB
Greg B.
Bend, OR
Ram 3500
08/12/2020
2.5 hours for an oil change??
I chose Davis based on the positive reviews I found online. Unfortunately, my experience was far from positive. 2.
5 hours for an oil change seems pretty excessive in my opinion. The invoice I received noted, "Tech stated that tires were rotated but tire pressure monitor was way off- recommend reset. Not sure where that confusion came from, because the monitor clearly showed the 85 lbs. Rear tires had been moved to the front, and 65 lbs. moved to the back. Next, the service advisor showed mea pic of the air box housing which was cracked from overtightening the screws. While there was no way for me to prove it, I'm certain this was not like that before. I've personally changed out the air filter- using only a screwdriver-. Frankly not worth the pissing match, but one that can't get the tire pressure correct, seems likely to over torque the screws. In summary, for $120 and 2.5 hours of waiting, I received a damaged air box and had re-inflate my tires to the proper pressure. On a positive note, the oil shows the proper level- at least that was done right.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Hello Greg,

I am sorry for your poor experience as our guest. I assure you this is not normal and nor should it be. We work daily to impress our guests, rather than disappoint them. I would like the opportunity correct any problems and inconvenience you have experienced. I would though like to address a couple of your criticisms. You assume that your air filter box was probably damaged by our shop based on a completely different process I.E. “tire rotation” (Michael our service advisor showed you pictures of the broken air box with dust embedded in the cracks. Demonstrating a long-term issue/problem). Greg, you making a statement like that is offensive, to me personally and as a business owner. I understand you have a level of frustration and inconvenience but, to publicly blasted a business without trying to resolve your concerns is not edifying in anyway. Until now we have left the TPMS programming to tire shops in the area as they are specialized and equipped to correct any issues with that system more effectively. That being said, I have now invested in the equipment to configure & re-program these sensors, as well as test key fob function.

If there is anything, I can do to correct your disappointment in our performance. I am willing to do it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jeff Davis,

DAVIS DIESEL Automotive
jeff@davisdiesel.com

509-892-3836

The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Hello Greg,

I am sorry for your poor experience as our guest. I assure you this is not normal and nor should it be. We work daily to impress our guests, rather than disappoint them. I would like the opportunity correct any problems and inconvenience you have experienced. I would though like to address a couple of your criticisms. You assume that your air filter box was probably damaged by our shop based on a completely different process I.E. “tire rotation” (Michael our service advisor showed you pictures of the broken air box with dust embedded in the cracks. Demonstrating a long-term issue/problem). Greg, you making a statement like that is offensive, to me personally and as a business owner. I understand you have a level of frustration and inconvenience but, to publicly blast a business without trying to resolve your concerns is not edifying in anyway. Until now we have left the TPMS programming to tire shops in the area as they are specialized and equipped to correct any issues with that system more effectively. That being said, I have now invested in the equipment to configure & re-program these sensors, as well as test key fob function. I would hope in the future this will speed our process as well as enhance our guest experience & confidence. Again, I am sorry for the disappointments.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jeff Davis

Portland, OR
Ram 3500
08/11/2020
knowledgeable, friendly, helpful
They test drove our company truck. Figured out that the last mechanic put the turbo in wrong. Called us back as scheduled and gave us a deal . Thanks Jeff and Mike.

DOUG W.
08/11/2020
Great service, attention to detail.

Les S.
07/29/2020
1995 F250

Mike W.
07/24/2020
Amazing
The guys here are very professional, fast and will tell you what's exactly wrong before work is started I would definitely recommend them for Diesel repair. I know I'll be back

CZ
Cheryl Z.
07/16/2020
Thanks for saving us unnecessary repairs!
Although we took our truck in to have all of the shocks replaced, when we went to pick it up, the rear ones were not replaced because your service manager deemed that they were still good. Thanks for saving us money and unnecessary repairs. You are an Honest Business and we will continue to depend on you for your Services and Highly Recommend your Business to others. THANK YOU!

Rick G.
Kingman, AZ
07/09/2020
Great place
I was only in town for a short time and they took me right in,the staff was terrific they found a lot more about my truck than I wanted to know I will definitely refer them and go back when ever I have an issue I also consider them to be honest

Nine Mile Falls, WA
07/07/2020
Truck lost breaks, dropped truck off on a Sunday, without an appointment. They were gracious enough to have truck repaired by Thursday. Brakes work like new again.

BD
Bob D.
Waterville, WA
07/03/2020
Helpful and quick
My radiator popped a hole and they were able to fix it that day

Josh C.
06/27/2020
Find a better shop
I will not be returning I told them how to disarm my truck once connect batteries after charged they didn’t use key fob to unlock it first as I told them to when dropped truck off. Instead the let alarm go off for 15min and couldn’t press the button and just disconnected the horn. Found out my truck just needed a ficm and they want to charge me 800 just go through wiring under dash to take out alarm because they couldn’t figure out to hit unlock on key fob.

LR
Lee (Viroj) R.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/25/2020
2011 f350
Very friendly. Quick service and repair on my truck.
Had very good communication from beginning to end.

Clark B.
06/20/2020
Diesel Doctors
Found cause of problem- fixed on time at a reasonable price. Everyone friendly and professional.
Enuff said.