Alex M.
04/08/2021
It's a 1 stop diesel shop
Always good service, and work done in a reasonable time. I would not take my 2009 duramax any where else!! Thanks Davis diesel

TW
Tristan W.
South Bend, IN
03/31/2021
Awesome mechanic shop
I left out of there feeling like I brought a brand new truck. They service my driveshaft at a reasonable price and I love the waiting area. Micheal at the front desk took the time to explain to me my problem with the truck and he was very knowledgeable. The mechanics really know their work and Micheal is amazing with customer service. I will definitely go back for any work that is needed for my diesel truck. Thanks guys .🙂

Matthew Z. W.
Chewelah, WA
03/30/2021
Working on older Ford 6.0 l
Davis Diesel does a good job of identifying and resolving a challenge.

MJ
Michelle J.
03/25/2021
Standards of Excellence
They’re just that good at what they do. It’s not useful to be unaware of the complete picture of a vehicle’s mechanical soundness. I find it invaluable to know exactly how my vehicle is sound and more importantly what is not. Davis and it’s manager, Michael, does exactly that. Moreover, he’s right. I’m female. I have enough intelligence and experience to know whether I am getting correct information. At Davis, I am.

Steve M.
GMC Suburban
03/24/2021
Old or new. It doesn’t matter.
My 1995 GMC Diesel Suburban is always completely taken care of as though it was a brand new vehicle. I’m always impressed by the level of professionalism and the friendly, knowledgeable interaction.
Take your rig there, new or old. You won’t be disappointed.

WH
Wayne H.
03/24/2021
I trust them.
After giving Michael a list of concerns I received a call and bid for the work requested. The technicians inspected my truck and I received a 2nd call telling me some of the work was unnecessary. the estimate and cost for the work was reduced $600.00.

BT
Bill T.
Cheney, WA
03/22/2021
Great service and fair pricing.
Every expectation was met. Great service and really like the documentation they provide. Will definitely be a return customer.

Doug M.
Davenport, WA
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/19/2021
Fantastic Service
Very pleasant experience. Fast diagnosis. Would highly recommend this shop. Very professional

VH
Vernon H.
Spangle, WA
03/13/2021
Honesty
They could have charged me unnecessarily but instead chose to be honest with me and help me out.

Daren M.
Valleyford, WA
03/13/2021
Had check engine light on. I came in with no appointment and they were able to work me in same day. Crew found problem and repaired same day. Excellent service.

LK
Louie K.
GMC Pickup
03/12/2021
If you are in need of the best diesel mechanic shop in Spokane, Davis Diesel is the place!
Great CS, quick service, always friendly and willing to keep you up on the work progress via email and phone call. I needed my truck back by Friday and picked it up Thursday. Best prices I found as well.

Louie Knutson

Colville, WA
Dodge Sprinter
03/03/2021
My New Sprinter Service Center
I finally found Davis Diesel after too many visits to the MB dealership. Quality service at reasonable prices.

Don B.
Troy, ID
01/30/2021
Great Service!
The folks that I worked with provided very professional and responsive service. Everything from returning phone calls, answering questions and following up with the techs to text message updates. The final product met or exceeded expectations!
Thank you guys.

HS
Hank S.
01/16/2021
Best service around
These guys have always taken care of anything I need for my truck, very good at communicating about what they find and always is able to tell me how much it is before they do it. Appreciate these guys and will always go here.

NL
Nathan L.
01/11/2021
Trust and confidence in Davis Diesel
I’ve been taking my 2011 Chevy Duramax for the last 2 years. This visit for oil change and tire rotation was similar to the others in that there were no surprises, Michael followed up and the truck was done when he said it would be.
I wasn’t able to make it that evening but when I picked it up the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised to discover it had been warmed up for me. Pretty awesome on a cool winter morning.
I respect their honesty and pragmatic assessment. I recommend DD to all my friends looking for a quality place to service their diesel truck