4.6

John C.
Newman Lake, WA
10/20/2020 Category: Service
John said he is totally good with them and they are a good outfit. He is very satisfied with them and has had noting but good experiences.

Doug B.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Ram 2500
10/12/2020
Customer service.
Michael provided excellent information and service when it came to getting me the details I needed to make a descission on repairs

Joni W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020
Speedy diagnosis of problem with great communication with client
We brought our 2005 Duramax Silverado in, thinking it needed a new fuel pump. The mechanics at Davis took an incremental approach in diagnosing the problem, ultimately saving us money as a new pump wasn’t needed. We appreciated the great communication and professionalism provided by Davis staff. Thanks for a positive experience!

NS
Nancy S.
Dodge Sprinter
10/07/2020
Accommodating
I just had my diesel motorhome serviced. The service was prompt and courteous. They were very thorough in their diagnosis, and very helpful to give me the best deal on parts. I am embarking on a 3,000 mile trip on the strength of their repairs.

John H.
09/30/2020
Excellent!
I took my 1996 Ford Power-stroke to Davis Diesel to have the fuel sensor changed in the front fuel tank. They did an excellent job, and the service was fast.

KG
Ken G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020

John B.
Cadillac SRX
09/11/2020
Davis Diesel is the best.
Great service, quality work, and wonderful people. Thank you for taking care of my vehicles.

BD
Bud D.
Bozeman, MT
Dodge Sprinter
09/07/2020
Knowledgable service
Davis Diesel is a friendly, clean establishment. They are knowledgable and proficient. I find that when a mechanic takes the time to explain the problem in words that I can understand, he must know what he is talking about. I was visiting from out of town, they got me on their schedule, and fixed my issue. I highly recommend Davis Diesel.
TD
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Hi Bud,
Thank you, for the kind words and taking the time to acknowledge your experience. I will be sure to share this with our team.
Thanks again,
Jeff Davis

Jake W.
09/02/2020
Great for our business!
Davis Diesel is a professional, courteous, capable outfit. They communicate well and keep you up to date on your vehicle. We use them exclusively for our fleet of delivery trucks and they do great work.

Lance S.
Portland, OR
Ram 3500
08/11/2020
knowledgeable, friendly, helpful
They test drove our company truck. Figured out that the last mechanic put the turbo in wrong. Called us back as scheduled and gave us a deal . Thanks Jeff and Mike.

DOUG W.
08/11/2020
Great service, attention to detail.

Les S.
07/29/2020
1995 F250

CZ
Cheryl Z.
07/16/2020
Thanks for saving us unnecessary repairs!
Although we took our truck in to have all of the shocks replaced, when we went to pick it up, the rear ones were not replaced because your service manager deemed that they were still good. Thanks for saving us money and unnecessary repairs. You are an Honest Business and we will continue to depend on you for your Services and Highly Recommend your Business to others. THANK YOU!

Rick G.
Kingman, AZ
07/09/2020
Great place
I was only in town for a short time and they took me right in,the staff was terrific they found a lot more about my truck than I wanted to know I will definitely refer them and go back when ever I have an issue I also consider them to be honest

Nine Mile Falls, WA
07/07/2020
Truck lost breaks, dropped truck off on a Sunday, without an appointment. They were gracious enough to have truck repaired by Thursday. Brakes work like new again.