4.6

MF
Monte F.
10/24/2019
Accommodating, thorough, great customer service
Davis Diesel did a great job working me in with a busy schedule. It os hard to find a fair an honest mechanic. They will do it right.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Hi Monte, thank you for placing your vehicle service needs in our care and thank you for your kind words.

Myron G.
10/19/2019
Poor work
They over charged me and then when they did poor work they tried to charge me for work that didn't need done to cover their poor work
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Myron, we are sorry that you are not pleased with the work you received on your truck, if you would like to discuss this further with us please feel free to call. 509-892-3836

LH
Lin H.
Dammeron Valley, UT
Ram Pickup
10/19/2019
Very Pleased
Had them do a pre purchase inspection. First, glad they listed that on their website. Next, they were very thorough and explained findings well. Lastly, the written report included photos of their concerns.
Wish I lived in the area to have them fo the repairs.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Lin, you are very kind, thank you for sharing about your experience. We hope you had a safe trip home.

FH
frank H.
Medical Lake, WA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend the business for service.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

High Frank, we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations for service. Feel free to reach out to us and share your concerns with us, as that would allow us to learn and grow so that we can meet your expectations in the future. 509-892-3836

Jason K.
Post Falls, ID
10/07/2019
thourough, fair, and honest
they only fix what they can find and don't just start replacing parts hoping to solve problems. They have always been fair when charging me for diagnostic work considering all the time that can take. I've written some big checks in 2019 to Davis Diesel but I'm confident when making the decision to do so.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/08/2019

Jason, thank you for sharing about your experience with us!

John R.
10/04/2019
Completely professional
At every step of the service, Michael kept us informed of what was happening. He went above and beyond to insure that we got the best results and at a more than fair price.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Hi John, Thank you for your wonderful review! It's fantastic to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Jeff R.
10/02/2019
Incomplete Diagnosis and Repair
Although Davis did find one source of oil leak and repair it, my truck still leaks oil on the ground wherever park it.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Hi Jeff, we are sorry that you did not receive the level of service that you had expected, we will gladly investigate the oil drips you are experiencing. Please reach out to us at 509-892-3836

Dylan M.
Jeep Liberty
09/28/2019
Best Shop I’ve Visited
I’m from the west side of the state and needed to get an exhaust leak looked at on my Jeep Liberty CRD. Usually I do my own work on my vehicles but this leak couldn’t wait. I did quite a bit of research for diesel shops in the area and Davis Diesel had so many good reviews I thought I’d give them a call. I also talked with a family friend who happens to be a parts distributor in the Spokane area for any recommendations and without telling him about my Internet findings he immediately said Davis Diesel. I worked with Kyle at Davis and man I’ve got to say this has been the best experience I’ve had with an auto shop period. They were able to get me in very quickly and found the problem immediately. The manufacturer no longer made the pipe that was leaking so they took it all apart and rewelded it. They also did a full inspection on the car and found some things that I nor my diesel shop on the west side found. They were very detailed in their findings and uploaded them to a website so I can log in and see everything the tech found. They had my car done in a day and I couldn’t have been more happy with the work and service I was provided. I found the price to be reasonable as well. I will hands down be returning to this shop for any future work done on my car. Thanks Davis Diesel team!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Hey Dylan, What a great review! We are pumped that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you!

Veradale, WA
09/22/2019
Helped out in a pinch
The charging system on my truck was not working correctly. I described the problem on my on line appointment. Davis Diesel asked me to stop by after work to confirm the diagnosis, the technician confirmed the problem, the parts were already there. The technician stayed a little late and installed parts and got me on the road . Thanks
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

We are glad we could help! Thank you for the kind words.

WH
Walt H.
Clearlake, CA
09/21/2019
Outstanding, fast service
On a trip traveling from California our truck developed a serious problem and the tow truck brought our truck to Davis Diesel, said they were great. They looked at my truck the same day and emailed me info on what was found wrong and the cost to fix it. My truck was fix and back to me in 2 days, running great again.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

Walt, thank you for sharing your experienced with us, it's great to hear you are pleased with the service you received.

Bernard B.
Reardan, WA
09/20/2019
Everyone I talked to was professional and seemed very knowledgeable. My vehicle was clean and ready for me when I arrived. I was kept informed every step of the way. They informed me of work that was still covered under warranty. They could have repaired it and charged me without me knowing. This alone builds trust and I will return.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Bernard, thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. You are too kind. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bill B.
Newman Lake, WA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business is great and he was satisfied.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Bill, Thank you for sharing about your visit! We greatly appreciate you as our customer!

Robert S.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
09/05/2019
Very pleased!
Work was done in time estimated and well. All employees were nice and very patient. They took the time to explain all work completed until I understood completely. Highly recommend Davis Deisel!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/05/2019

Robert, thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you as our customer.

Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2019
Great work
Professional and honest
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your trust in us!

RD
Rob D.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the business met all his expectations.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/28/2019

Rob, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback.