4.6

11/26/2019
Top notch
Great service guys! Always what I need and right on time.
I really like the wildebeest with the “MEGA” hat!!!
Thank you!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks for your great review!

Sean M.
Valleyford, WA
11/21/2019
Keep politics out of the waiting room
your MAGA hat hanging on the wall is dumb. No need to bring politics into a waiting room. Keep your political leanings to yourself. I just need my truck fixed. I don’t care about your desire to reflect trump.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for sharing your concern.

MJ
Mitchell J.
11/21/2019
Outstanding
Outstanding technicians great and friendly folks even mike. Will be back
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Mitch, thanks for trusting us with your truck repairs, we appreciate your business.

John B.
Cadillac SRX
11/17/2019
Very thoughtful considerate and helpful
Very thoughtful considerate and helpful
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

John, it is always wonderful to see you and help you with your vehicle needs. Thank you for your kind words.

CR
Charles R.
11/17/2019
Routine service
Professional and quality work.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Charles, thank you for taking time to share about your experience with us, we greatly value your trust in us.

Jason K.
Post Falls, ID
11/04/2019
Top flight service
As always, the crew is top tier. Attention to detail and a willingness to figure it out.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Jason, thanks for the fantastic review, and thank you for allowing us to care for your vehicles.

Mark S.
Colbert, WA
Dodge Sprinter
10/27/2019
Comprehensive service
I’m so grateful to find a team of people that understand value. Davis Diesel is all about fixing the problem not just swapping out parts. I needed a mechanic that knows how to work on Sprinter vans. Thanks guys!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Mark, thank you for your trust in us and for sharing about your experienece. We greatly appreciate you as our customer.

MF
Monte F.
10/24/2019
Accommodating, thorough, great customer service
Davis Diesel did a great job working me in with a busy schedule. It os hard to find a fair an honest mechanic. They will do it right.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Hi Monte, thank you for placing your vehicle service needs in our care and thank you for your kind words.

Myron G.
10/19/2019
Poor work
They over charged me and then when they did poor work they tried to charge me for work that didn't need done to cover their poor work
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Myron, we are sorry that you are not pleased with the work you received on your truck, if you would like to discuss this further with us please feel free to call. 509-892-3836

LH
Lin H.
Dammeron Valley, UT
Ram Pickup
10/19/2019
Very Pleased
Had them do a pre purchase inspection. First, glad they listed that on their website. Next, they were very thorough and explained findings well. Lastly, the written report included photos of their concerns.
Wish I lived in the area to have them fo the repairs.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Lin, you are very kind, thank you for sharing about your experience. We hope you had a safe trip home.

FH
frank H.
Medical Lake, WA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend the business for service.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

High Frank, we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations for service. Feel free to reach out to us and share your concerns with us, as that would allow us to learn and grow so that we can meet your expectations in the future. 509-892-3836

Jason K.
Post Falls, ID
10/07/2019
thourough, fair, and honest
they only fix what they can find and don't just start replacing parts hoping to solve problems. They have always been fair when charging me for diagnostic work considering all the time that can take. I've written some big checks in 2019 to Davis Diesel but I'm confident when making the decision to do so.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/08/2019

Jason, thank you for sharing about your experience with us!

John R.
10/04/2019
Completely professional
At every step of the service, Michael kept us informed of what was happening. He went above and beyond to insure that we got the best results and at a more than fair price.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Hi John, Thank you for your wonderful review! It's fantastic to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Jeff R.
10/02/2019
Incomplete Diagnosis and Repair
Although Davis did find one source of oil leak and repair it, my truck still leaks oil on the ground wherever park it.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Hi Jeff, we are sorry that you did not receive the level of service that you had expected, we will gladly investigate the oil drips you are experiencing. Please reach out to us at 509-892-3836

Dylan M.
Jeep Liberty
09/28/2019
Best Shop I’ve Visited
I’m from the west side of the state and needed to get an exhaust leak looked at on my Jeep Liberty CRD. Usually I do my own work on my vehicles but this leak couldn’t wait. I did quite a bit of research for diesel shops in the area and Davis Diesel had so many good reviews I thought I’d give them a call. I also talked with a family friend who happens to be a parts distributor in the Spokane area for any recommendations and without telling him about my Internet findings he immediately said Davis Diesel. I worked with Kyle at Davis and man I’ve got to say this has been the best experience I’ve had with an auto shop period. They were able to get me in very quickly and found the problem immediately. The manufacturer no longer made the pipe that was leaking so they took it all apart and rewelded it. They also did a full inspection on the car and found some things that I nor my diesel shop on the west side found. They were very detailed in their findings and uploaded them to a website so I can log in and see everything the tech found. They had my car done in a day and I couldn’t have been more happy with the work and service I was provided. I found the price to be reasonable as well. I will hands down be returning to this shop for any future work done on my car. Thanks Davis Diesel team!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Hey Dylan, What a great review! We are pumped that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you!