Overall Rating 4.1515133/5Overall Rating 4.1515133/5Overall Rating 4.1515133/5Overall Rating 4.1515133/5rating 4.1515133
Overall Rating 2.28283/5Overall Rating 2.28283/5rating 2.28283rating 2.28283rating 2.28283

John A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and efficient
New to area. First visit - walkin. Simple oil change and tire rotation. Done quickly and efficiently. Wash and vacuum a bonus!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciates you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Radames M.
Edgewater, FL
They review all issues.
Employees were very friendly and answered all questions.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for completed the survey. We appreciate your feedback based on your 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you at your future visits.

DN
Dreama N.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service this time, in a timely manner.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Everyone here at Daytona Hyundai is thankful that you completed the survey. The service team loves to hear the kind words that you said about your 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

PD
Patricia D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Felt like we were buying a vehicle from family.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Here at Daytona Hyundai we appreciate the evaluate of your five star service experience. We love to hear about the great experiences that our customers have. We look forward to helping you with any future service needs.

Holly Hill, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, fast service!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for completing our survey. Everyone here is appreciative of your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Accent
My SHERO Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth knows that I need my car in running condition because of where I work and she does an EXCELLANT job. After I had my car serviced I felt that it was not driving the best . I called Liz and she said give it some time for the fluids to work because of my miles. Well my worries are down the drain she knows her stuff that is why she is my SHERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Service adviser Williamson immediately understood what the problem was with my Santa Fe. Within an hour, a needed part was replaced and I was on the road again. Thank you so much!

( I bought a 2001 Santa Fe in 2004... with over 66,000 miles on it... and I used it until 2018. I waited to find another Hyundai before I traded).
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

The service team at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for completing the survey. We love to hear our customer’s surveys about their Daytona Hyundai 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment.

CR
Cynthia R.
Quick, Quality Service
From the greeting at the curb to the hello when entering the building, fast personalized, professional service is what you receive.

Milton R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob my service writer is a consummate professional and a credit to your dealershio
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

At Daytona Genesis we would like to thank you for completing our survey. We love to hear about our customer’s 5 Star  Genesis experiences. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. The heart of our dealership will always be our Customers. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Daytona Genesis

TG
Tracy G.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I am totally upset to find out my 2016 Sonata Sport that I have electrical problems this should not be occurring.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Everyone at Daytona Hyundai is grateful that you chose to complete our survey. I appreciate your input on your service. We will have your service consultant contact you in regards to your service concerns.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Routine Servicing
I had a very positive experience as always for this appointment. I am extremely happy that I have chosen Daytona Hyundai to purchase and maintain my car.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Lakeland, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
Out of all the Hyundai dealerships I’ve been to this one handled customer communication the worst. Ordered my part 3 days after I requested and didn’t let me know when it came in. The whole process took a week longer than it should have.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

HL
Herbert L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2019 Category: Service
They listened to my needs for service on my Hyundia
Did the oil change and filter. also changed out the battery that was going bad. this was very good at this time, because my wife has a care taker that takes her to the Dr. and other places for her needs. hope the passenger door handle can be re-painted!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

YG
Yvonne G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Satisfied
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

The service team here at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for your participation in completing the survey. We love to hear your feedback about your 5 Star Service experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

DE
Dina E.
Debary, FL
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenience. Don't have time to plan ahead and been able to walk in and have the service is a plus.
Service when I need it
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai are thankful that you completed the survey. We appreciate your feedback based on your 5 Star Service Experience. We look forward to seeing you at your future visits.

Trunk repair
Only problem was we had the trunk tied down due to the problem we brought the car in for, the trunk not staying closed. The service department cut the cables that my husband had used to tie the trunk down instead of cutting the ties. He now has to go buy new cables.

MT
Michael T.
Prompt and courteous.
X
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Everyone at Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciate your survey that described the 5 star service experience you had here. We hope to see you again.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
All good
all good

VB
Vanessa B.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
New Tires
Bob was awesome! He knew I needed new tires for a long road trip and he got it done before I had to leave.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Service  Manager

Michael P.
South Daytona, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great dealership
Had maintenance items done, very happy with the work and the timely manner in which it was performed.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019