Overall Rating 4.1882376/5Overall Rating 4.1882376/5Overall Rating 4.1882376/5Overall Rating 4.1882376/5rating 4.1882376
Overall Rating 2.31765/5Overall Rating 2.31765/5rating 2.31765rating 2.31765rating 2.31765

SR
Susan R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Loaner car
When someone comes in for service as well as the Auto Butler, from the beginning I was told I would be able to get a loaner car. I brought my car in at 11 and didn't get to pick it up until 4:45. Thank goodness I had a loaner car because I could not have sat there all those hours. They told me I would no longer be eligible for a loaner with any Auto Butler service. I feel this is a great dis-service. I spoke with Leo and he arranged it for me that day.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for replying to our survey. The service team here at Daytona Hyundai appreciates the five star reviews. We look forward to seeing you again and providing another five star service experience.

Hyundai Daytona

John D.
Flagler Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
John F. Delaney
Javier did a fabulous job for me and my auto, Very please with whole experience. Best Ive been treated at a dealership in many years. Keep up the great service.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

The service team at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for completing the survey. We love to hear our customer’s surveys about their Daytona Hyundai 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment.

GB
GREG B.
Des Moines, IA
01/17/2019
2002 Dark Carmine Red Monte Carlo
Best auto buying experience ever, our salesman was Steve Delic, our experience with Steve was absolutely wonderful, vehicle was represented well, great communication throughout, Steve made sure our vehicle was ready, full of fuel before we departed on our journey back to Iowa, highly recommend this dealership and Steve Delic to anyone wanting that perfect buying experience like we had, Steve called us to make sure everything was just right with the car after we left and even called to make sure we had arrived home safely, thank you Steve for an awesome experience and a great car to own.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

The service team at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for completing the survey. We love to hear our customer’s surveys about their Daytona Hyundai 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you again .

Daytona Hundai

GR
Greg R.
South Daytona, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Accommodating
Jameson was incredibly accommodating making sure my car was taken care of as quickly as possible.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Everyone here at Daytona Hyundai is thankful that you completed the survey. The service team loves to hear the kind words that you said about your 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

Daytona Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
They do a good job
Everything was fine.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai. We are very thankful that you completed the survey. We love to hear about another 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

IB
Isabel B.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, and Friendly Service all in one place!
What more could one ask than efficient and friendly service.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Everyone at Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciate your survey that described the 5 star service experience you had here. We hope to see you again.

Sharon H.
Edgewater, FL
Friendly quality service
brought my Sonata in for an oil change and they also did a product recall for me. They arranged shuttle service to bring me to the nursing home where my husband is while my car was being serviced.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about your customer experience. We greatly appreciate you for taking time out of your day to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR Service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service and sales to our customers. Our service and sales team here at Daytona Hyundai would like to assured our customers that we value their time and we appreciate their patronage. Looking forward to helping you in the future.

ES
Eric S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
good service with nice customer waiting area
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciates you returning  .we have made many positive changes here in the years  you have away .Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

AC
Arthur C.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great
Always do a great job taking care of my car
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai are thankful that you completed the survey. We appreciate your feedback based on your 5 Star Service Experience. We look forward to seeing you at your future visits.

Rebecca S.
Pt Orange, FL
Amazing service
My battery died Saturday and I had to have it towed to Hyundai because I could not get it started even with jumper cables. I called and spoke to Javier to inform him my car would be arriving by tow truck. Javier informed me that unfortunately they close at 1pm (it was 1230 at this time) and they most likely would not get to my car until Monday. While disappointed I understood. At 1250 Javier called me back and said my car had just arrived and he was going to replace the battery and leave the keys with the sales department so I wouldn’t have to wait until Monday. One of the reasons I have stayed with Hyundai for years is their excellent service. Thank you Javier!!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate that you completed our survey. We will continue to strive for the 5 star service that you deserve. We hope to see you for next service. "TREATING YOU BETTER, SAVING YOU MORE!"

PM
Paul M.
Edgewater, FL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
paul mc garrigle
service is great trouble free car!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Barbara H.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Once I got the appointment things went great. Hard to make appointment on line.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciates you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Charles C.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
always get prompt and good service.
Always get the car in and the work done in a timely manner, Elizebeth is always ready to help any way she can.

WT
Walter T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
great service every one is helpful
very helpful and courteous people
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Here at Daytona Hyundai we appreciate the time you took to evaluate your five star service experience. We love to hear about the great experiences that our customers have. We look forward to helping you with any future service needs.

KW
Kayla W.
Deltona, FL
fast and courteous service
After 2 cars over the course of 4 years I have only experienced efficient and convenient service. I love the complimentary car washes as well.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for completing our survey. Everyone here is appreciative of your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.
ErycBooth

LD
Lucille D.
Recall
Dropped off my car for a recall and an update was told this would take 3 hours I had my car back within an hour and a half which was great

Cerese S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, professional staff.
Had a problem with my air conditioning and my trunk closing. They were prompt with updating me about what was being done with my car, updated on the length of time it would take. They took care of all my car needs. Everyone was very courteous.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

The service team here at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for your participation in completing the survey. We love to hear your feedback about your 5 Star Service experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jewel B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
This place is great!
They are timely greeting you upon arrival.
Waiting time was reasonable
Waiting lounge is very clean and pleasant, with snacks and coffee complimentary.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai. We are very thankful that you completed the survey. We love to hear about another 5 star review; thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

TP
Tabitha P.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service,friendly workers!
Took Two hours for a oil change! Thought that was long. Did wash the car and I know that takes awhile. Thank you for that.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Cathie M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
They teat you well
they treat you well!!!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for completing  our survey. We know that your time is valuable and we greatly appreciate your effort to broadcast your admiration for your 5 star service experience. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.