Overall Rating 4.2253518/5Overall Rating 4.2253518/5Overall Rating 4.2253518/5Overall Rating 4.2253518/5rating 4.2253518
Overall Rating 2.26761/5Overall Rating 2.26761/5rating 2.26761rating 2.26761rating 2.26761
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Verified Customer on 02/17/2018
"Good service"
Clean with a great team of people.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 02/17/2018 06:09 PM
Verified Customer on 02/17/2018
"Personalized service"
A dedicaded service advisor helps you from start to finish and wil get explanation from others if necessary
Review Created: 02/17/2018 08:19 AM

Barbara S. on 02/17/2018
"Superb"
My service experience was great! In and out quickly as promised. Service associate, Javier, was professional and friendly! And PS I LOVE my Santa Fe!😊
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 06:53 AM

John H. on 02/17/2018
"Service people"
Person doing the butler service miss the trunk , but all the other service was done well,
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/17/2018 05:33 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Please do not hesitate to contact us for all your automotive needs.
"Treating you better, saving you more!"

John T. on 02/17/2018
"Courteous "
Courteous and work was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 03:25 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey for DAYTONA HYUNDAI... It is because of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Vincent D. on 02/16/2018
"Quick and easy "
Javier was able to order a part that was under warranty and put it to the side until my vehicle was in town to get the job done. Was in and out at a reasonable time and he even vacuum and washed the car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:16 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Ruth F. on 02/16/2018
"Five stars"
Great custom service - great staff!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/16/2018 07:49 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Heidi W. on 02/15/2018
"Service"
Prompt courteous had a shuttle for sevice
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:23 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Daytona Hyundai"
I got good service from everyone that was concerned with my car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/15/2018 11:23 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

"Treating you better, saving you more!"

Charles S. on 02/15/2018
"Hyundai Dealership Performance"
Dealership, salesperson (Roger Belue) and service are all very good. The only downside is the way too long of time it takes to perform the Auto Butler servicing. You have to wait for hours for it to be done. I live in Palm Coast and I have to wait so long. If I had known it would take this long for Auto Butler I would never have gotten it. No one, including the finance manager, told me it would be hours to perform. Otherwise, all is good with Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:58 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Please be assured that we value our customer time and we appreciate your patronage. The auto butler service is a reapplication of the paint protection I am sorry that at the time of sale they did not explain the time frame that it takes to do this .I will speak with the sales department  so that other customer are aware . I apologize for any inconvenience on your visit.

Edward D. on 02/15/2018
"Javier of nthe service dept. . he gives you an honest appraisal for possible addtional work & is correct."
Excellent. Having had many past experiences with Javier in Service I feel completely at ease and in full trust with him. I have fortunately always been satisfied with his service. 5 stars+.
Please convey my gratitude to him.

Ed Dean
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:13 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We know that your time is valuable and we greatly appreciate your effort to broadcast your admiration for your 5 star service experience. We are looking forward to serving you in the future. I will pass long your gratitude  to Javier.

Robert L. on 02/14/2018
"Clean and friendly employees"
Very satisfied!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/14/2018 10:56 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/14/2018

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Mary F. on 02/14/2018
"Service dept is awesome, "
I have always had a great experience here with service. Been with you for a long time, and will continue
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:53 AM

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"Service Dept"
Daytona Hyundai has been fast, efficient, and friendly in meeting my auto maintenance needs. I’m greatly appreciative.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 02/13/2018 06:50 PM

Thomas Z. on 02/13/2018
"Personability"
Bill spent a relentless amount of time w/ my wife and myself going over the 'Santa Fe' features.
our experience was great.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/13/2018 05:43 PM

Judith W. on 02/13/2018
"Great service"
I always receive courteous and excellent service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/13/2018 02:47 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/14/2018

Everyone here at Daytona Hyundai are thankful that you complete the survey to describe your 5 star service. We hope to see you again.

Frederick H. on 02/13/2018
"Service department"
I was very impressed in and out in an hour wash my car and vacuum not expecting that very efficient thank you
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:22 PM

Billy S. on 02/13/2018
"LOF at Daytona Hyundai"
Javier always takes good care of me. Reliable service done within a reasonable time.
Thanks.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/13/2018 11:18 AM

Vincent K. on 02/13/2018
"Great Friendly Service"
While I only had an oil change on my new Santa Fe Sport (4th in a row), Bernie my service associate was excellent in the service he provided. Since I am new to the area, this was my first visit to Daytona Hyundai and I was impressed with my care as a customer and the service they provided.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/13/2018 11:09 AM

John S. on 02/13/2018
"not great"
see review in previous panel
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/13/2018 11:00 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. I have spoken to our employees about your visit in order to resolve any concern that arose on your visit about scheduling with the call center system . I appreciate your input and look forward to a better service experience for your next visit.