Overall Rating 4.2191792/5Overall Rating 4.2191792/5Overall Rating 4.2191792/5Overall Rating 4.2191792/5rating 4.2191792
Overall Rating 2.28767/5Overall Rating 2.28767/5rating 2.28767rating 2.28767rating 2.28767
Kimberly V. on 04/25/2018
"Oil change"
I recently took my new Veloster for its first oil change. I didn’t have an appointment, but they took me right away. It was super fast turnaround and everyone was extremely friendly!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/25/2018 02:49 PM
Robert M. on 04/25/2018
"Excellent Service "
Timely and courteous staff. No oversell and fair pricing. Been serving my 2011 Sonata since it was new. Very confident in their work.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 11:19 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

We here at Daytona Hyundai are thankful that you completed the survey. We appreciate your feedback based on your 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you at your future visits. "TREATING YOU BETTER, SAVING YOU MORE!"

Marie S. on 04/25/2018
"The Dedicated staff especially Charlie!"
Had a breakdown (engine failure) on my Sonata and it turns out the motor had to be replaced. Called Javier in service and he arranged a loaner car until the work was completed. I know this was a manufacturer’s defect in the engine, but Daytona Hyundai went above and beyond to take care of the problem. This is my third Hyundai vehicle and I highly recommend Daytona Beach Hyundai. They always treat me like an important customer and that’s rare today in business.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/25/2018 06:53 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Our Service Team truly appreciates your business. It is because of the loyalty of our Customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. The heart of our dealership will always be our Customers. Our Service Team sets high standards to ensure our Customers are first and, foremost always. Please do not hesitate to contact us for all your automotive needs.

Teresa P. on 04/24/2018
"Prompt"
Professional and friendly
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/24/2018 04:28 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai. We are very thankful that you completed the survey. We love to hear about another 5 star review; thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future. "TREATING YOU BETTER, SAVING YOU MORE!"

Jane P. on 04/24/2018
"Great service again!"
Javier has provided outstanding service every time he has been my service advisor! This time I went back for a starter issue, and he made sure I quickly received a loaner, as he believed he didn't have the part in stock. He ended up having the part and had it replaced, car washed and vacuumed, very quickly that same day. He's a great asset to Daytona Hyundai!!

Jane Park
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/24/2018 04:12 PM

Verified Customer on 04/24/2018
"Great Service"
Scheduled an oil change and a service warranty. In and out in about an hour and they washed & vacuumed my car. I certainly did not receive that kind of service in St. Augustine where I bought my car. Thanks.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 10:51 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. I have forwarded the comments about the genesis app to the people that control the app .We is looking forward to serving you in the future.

Frances A. on 04/24/2018
"Great service before and after the sale. "
I’m always treated well by the service department. My salesman always visits me while I’m waiting and handles anything I need help with. I plan to remain a loyal customer.
Review Created: 04/24/2018 10:43 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey and to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Judith W. on 04/23/2018
"People and knowledge"
Great as usual.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 07:09 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey for DAYTONA HYUNDAI... It is because of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Art F. on 04/23/2018
"Great Service Advisor"
Our new service advisor Jaimison O'Connor took good care of us. When I made the appointment she got me the date and time I wanted, she listened attentively to my requests on the service I wanted, and confirmed everything in a follow up e-mail. On the day of the appointment everything went as planned and she even found a coupon for part of the service, which I had asked her about on the initial call. She was knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks for the good effort.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 05:35 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

I would like to thank you for choosing to do business with us here at Daytona Hyundai.  We like to hear about the great experiences that our customers have here. We look forward to see you again for your next service visit.

Randy R. on 04/23/2018
"Good service experience"
After my last service I complained that it took too long, especially since I had an appointment. This time the experience was a lot faster and it even included a wash. Also the dealer has started sending me coupons which I appreciate.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:28 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Here at Daytona Hyundai we would like to thank you for completing our survey. We love to hear about the great experiences that our customers have. It is because of our customers that we are able to continue to provide the great service that you deserve. We look forward to seeing at your next visit. "TREATING YOU BETTER, SAVING YOU MORE!"

Betty S. on 04/21/2018
"competent service personell friendly and willing to help"
See above
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:14 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Garvin B. on 04/21/2018
"great service"
good job
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:46 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for completing the survey. We are glad to hear about your excellent service experience. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue our great service.

Verified Customer on 04/21/2018
"The superior treatment received. "
Service Writer Javier is the best!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:05 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We know that your time is valuable and we greatly appreciate your effort to broadcast your admiration for your 5 star service experience. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Christoper M. on 04/20/2018
"Service, People, and Environment are top notch"
Love this place!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 07:34 PM

George B. on 04/20/2018
"Customer Service!"
Just a pleasant experience.
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 07:05 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

"Service"
Friendly, helpful
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:50 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

The service team here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for your participation in our survey. We love to hear about your 5 star experience here at Daytona Hyundai. Hope to see you again for your service needs. "TREATING YOU BETTER, SAVING YOU MORE!"

Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"Wen there is something wrong with your car the service advisor lets you know,explain the situation and you make the decision to have it repaired."
I had 100% of my battery left and I was unaware that your battery needs to be at 400%. I said yes please give me a new one because when I start my car at 1:30am for work I do not need a DEAD battery. Thank you Hyundai!!!!!!!!!!!for great service advisors.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 12:35 PM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Shirley R. on 04/19/2018
"Very pleased"
The service was great. Appointment time was taken on time. Everyone very courteous and the job was done Beautifully and quickly. The Service was completed in the amount of time that the service representative stated it would be. Very pleased customer
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/19/2018 12:16 PM

Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"Great Customer Service "
This dealership has good customer service. I had positive feedbacks from the employees every time I went there for servicing my car. They care for the customers and give importance to their opinions. I highly recommend this dealer to everyone.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2018 11:22 AM

Leonard L. on 04/19/2018
"Visit"
I'm very satisfied with the service and attention given me.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:51 AM
ERYC M B. at Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciates you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.