Overall Rating 4.1739123/5Overall Rating 4.1739123/5Overall Rating 4.1739123/5Overall Rating 4.1739123/5rating 4.1739123
Overall Rating 2.34066/5Overall Rating 2.34066/5rating 2.34066rating 2.34066rating 2.34066

Richard W.

KC
Kimberly C.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Service Advisor
If it was not for Elizabeth, I probably would not even get service there because nobody in the service dept ever answers the phone. Elizabeth gave another number to call next time I need service because nobody answers or if you can leave message they never call you back. It took me four straight days to try and make appointment and still I messaged that I had left still have not been returned to make sure I was all set
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your input to correct any customer concerns at our store and better serve our customers .I have spoken to our employees about your visit. We are in the process of having the phone system replaced .During the Liz did not have accessibly to the voice mail .We are rectifying the concern with the phone company. Please be assured that we value our customer time and we appreciate your patience. I apologize for the messaging not being responded to in a timely fashion.

the staff
The sales people ,those who book the appt and those who service the vehicle are always very pleasant and know there job.I have that never had a problem in my dealings with Daytona Hyundai.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about your customer experience. We greatly appreciate you for taking time out of your day to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR Service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service and sales to our customers. Our service and sales team here at Daytona Hyundai would like to assured our customers that we value their time and we appreciate their patronage. Looking forward to helping you in the future.

WH
William H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine as time passed and work completed
Quality of work completed

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service in this instance was not acceptable
No further comment
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for completing your resent survey, we appreciate that you have bought to our attention in regards to miscommunication from your service consultant. visit. I completely agree that communication from the service consultant to our guest is critical. I do apologize for the lack of communication from our service consultant. We do look forward to seeing you again in future visits.

Bernard Sandrowicz
Asst. Service Manager
Daytona Hyundai.

MN
Mimi N.
Great service as usual!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

The service team at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for completing the survey. We love to hear our customer’s surveys about their Daytona Hyundai 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment.

PH
Pat H.
Daytona Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Easy to do business
Elizabeth was very helpful with servising my car,and very knowledgeable she makes it easy for her customers
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Here at Daytona Hyundai we would like to thank you for completing our survey. We love to hear about our customer’s 5 star experiences. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

ES
Eric S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
My experience at Daytona Hyundai
Nice service facility with professional and friendly service staff. Service was completed sooner than estimated time which is always a plus. A courtesy shuttles was provided to transport me while waiting for my car to be repaired. overall a very very good experience.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for replying to our survey. The service team here at Daytona Hyundai appreciates the five star reviews. We look forward to seeing you again and providing another five star service experience.

Hyundai Daytona

2012 Hyundai Elantra
great friendly reliable service
Outstanding service even without an appointment. Customer service rep was friendly, accommodating and
thorough.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Donald S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
apr service
took only 1 hr to diagnose engine fault light and oil change
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate that you completed our survey. We will continue to strive for the 5 star service that you deserve. We hope to see you for next service. "TREATING YOU BETTER, SAVING YOU MORE!"

Catherine S.
Saint Augustine, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great employees
The employees are always kind and courteous.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We greatly appreciate you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about DAYTONA HYUNDAI  STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

Repair
It was a recall that my car was in for. How should I possibly know if it was resolved ? Hopefully so.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Seemed like the average dealership to me. No complaints.
No problems
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I would like to thank you for responding to the survey. Here at Daytona Hyundai we are committed to providing the best service possible, so I have spoken to our employees about your visit in order to resolve any concerns you may have had on this visit. Please be assured that we value our customer time and we appreciate input to better serve our customers here at Daytona Hyundai.  I WILL HAVE YOUR SERVICE CONSULTANT CONTACT YOU.

Pt Orange, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
Quality
Trustworthy and high quality
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai. We are very thankful that you completed the survey. We love to hear about another 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PC
Patrick C.
Port Orange, FL
2017 Hyundai Azera
Friendly staff
Great job.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Daytona Hyundai greatly appreciates you permitting us to earn your business. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfaction
Bob is a great guy to work with.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service.

KH
Kathleen H.
Pt Orange, FL
recall
service was performed in a timely manner and service rep was courteous as always

John D.
Flagler Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Always amazed about quality customer service
compliment Cullen- made my day with his knowledge about the nuisances on my 2014 Santa Fe. Answered and clarified all questions I posed which was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully will be able to work with him in the future

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Don't advertise fast service when this is not the case
Routine oil change took two hours with nothing to do but wait and watch Hyundai testimonials inside the lounge or sweat to death outside and walk around. No shuttle to anywhere and if you forgot to bring snacks, you're stuck with vending machines and a basket of Cheez-its, granola bars and gold fish that gets picked over very fast by other customers that think it's a free-for-all and stuff their purses full with it. If my car wasn't still at the point of free oil changes, I wouldn't put myself through the planning that it takes ahead of time to go there and wait for two hours on a Saturday morning. I would recommend the car to a friend but I wouldn't recommend waiting for the service. They need more help for faster service and better customer service for waiting customers. It's painful.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We appreciate your input to correct any customer concerns at our store and better serve our customers .I have spoken to our employees about your vehicle that is still at our facility .We greatly appreciate your patience while We are trying to resolve the concerns. I will have your advisor update you.

EA
Emma A.
Ocala, FL
Friendly people
Great service in a timely fashion.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this review about your DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR  service experience. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

NB
Naomi B.
South Daytona, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
The service provided to me excellent and professional and all that I could have desired my first two visits to the service department were for recalls andto correct a noise in the steering column and I thank them for their service
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for completing our survey. Everyone here is appreciative of your business and taking time to write this fantastic review about our DAYTONA HYUNDAI 5 STAR SERVICE Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

ErycBooth

GG
George G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service personnel.
As always, Service on time, all needs attended, all personel friendly and courteous.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Everyone here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your feedback based on your 5 Star Service Experience. We look forward to seeing you at your future visits.