PH
Pat H.
Daytona Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Always very helpful and efficient
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Everyone here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your feedback based on your 5 Star Service Experience. We look forward to seeing you at your future visits.

New Smyrna Beach, FL
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Check What's Done B4 You Leave
Recall was not completed because tech "could not connect with the server for engine recall". Not informed while I was still there. Read documents once I returned home and discovered it.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Everyone at Daytona Hyundai is grateful that you chose to complete our survey. I appreciate your input on your service. We will have your service consultant contact you in regards to your service concerns.

Deltona, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great experience
6 years still great service!

Hyundai Daytona

PM
Pamela M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great service
Always great service and friendly people
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Here at Daytona Hyundai we would like to thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your feedback on your 5 star experiences here at Daytona Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

John M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Clean, professional & accommodating
Excellent service! John M
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like to thank you for complete our survey. Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write this about our Daytona Hyundai 5 star service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Candra M.
Deland, FL
AMAZING
I am BEYOND BLESSED that I found Daytona Hyndai. They are AMAZING!! My salesman Chris is one of the MOST AMAZING people I have ever dealt with.i am so grateful I chose your dealership
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Daytona Hyundai. We are very thankful that you completed the survey. We love to hear about another 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

CR
Carol R.
Pt Orange, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Great employees.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

The service team here at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for your participation in completing the survey. We love to hear your feedback about your 5 Star Service experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Daytona Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service advisors are professional and caring
Of all the cars I have owned the service advisers at Daytona Hyundai are the most professional and caring I have ever encountered.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

We appreciate you for taking time to write this fantastic review about our Daytona Genesis 5 Star Service Department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

Daytona Genesis

NW
Nicole W.
Titusville, FL
Tucson
thanks for listing to my concerns.

not so happy customer
consider the customer time restricted schedules. people work nights and weekends and weekend nights. not everyone has a 9-5 m-f job. and a lot of us work 2 and more jobs to afford their daily needs. and talk to Merritt Island Dealership!!! They keep turning people away bc they did not buy their cars from them!!! Then I would not have to drive an hour one direction to get my car fixed.

Plus, the transmission slips and I really don't feel comfortable if I had to get out of someones way, that my car wont stall and kill me in the process.

I am sooo glad that everything that has broken thus far has been covered under warranty however, I will be getting rid of this car before the warranty runs out. If all this is breaking now, what's gonna happen when its paid off or no longer covered!!! I will prob change brands too!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

New Smyrna Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great experience.
Cordial and professional staff
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for replying to our survey. The service team here at Daytona Hyundai appreciates the five star reviews. We look forward to seeing you again and providing another five star service experience.

Hyundai Daytona

AG
Allison G.
Ormond Beach, FL
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Manager, Bob!
Very grateful for Bob. He is great with customers and gets jobs done quickly. Cares about his customers.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

The service team at Daytona Hyundai would like to extend our thanks for completing the survey. We love to hear our customer’s surveys about their Daytona Hyundai 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment.

Port Orange, FL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Got a follow up call and all of my concerns were addressed. Hopefully my next experience will be a positive one.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Don’t make your appointment near closing time
Everything felt rushed, and that was proven when my tire pressure was low the next day even though that’s supposed to be part of the oil change and inspection.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

We appreciate your input to correct any customer concerns at our store and better serve our customers .I have spoken to our employees about your vehicle.   I apologize and I will have your advisor contact you.

BL
Bernard L.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Mr. B. Lynn
I was having problems getting the ca rout of park. When I called and explained the problem they gave me a next day appt, found the problem advised me of it and the cost to repair, and when I approved they had the car ready when they said they would. They were very pleasant and helpful and they knew what they were doing as they were at my last service appt. Thats why I came back.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Here at Daytona Hyundai we would like to thank you for completing our survey. We love to hear about the great experiences that our customers have. It is because of our customers that we are able to continue to provide the great service that you deserve. We look forward to seeing at your Daytona Hyundai next visit.

Robert G.
Ormond Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
SERVICE APPT
EXCELLENT SERVICE VISIT
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

At Genesis of Daytona we would like to thank you for completing our survey. We love to hear about our customer’s 5 Star Genesis experiences. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer great service. The heart of our dealership will always be our Customers. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Genesis of Daytona