LELAND B.
Cadillac Escalade
04/03/2020
Friendly and helpful staff.
Great hometown service center. Always helpful and quick to service our vehicles.

KK
KIP K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/02/2020
suspension work
quick and professional thank you

Jan S.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Jan said the technicians repaired her vehicle. It was a good experience.

JANICE P.
Maxwell, TX
03/27/2020
Quality Job and Service
I had some expensive work done on my Honda Odyssey. Diagnose an electrical problem and some other work. The price was fair and I believe they did a quality job. I will definitely be a repeat customer. They also have a shuttle which for me is invaluable

NG
NICHO G.
03/27/2020
Honest professional
I am always greeted as an important customer.

SL
SARAH L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/23/2020
Always friendly reliable service
any And all serví I’ve had done have been top notch. Professional, reliable and timely.

MARIA H.
Honda Ridgeline
03/18/2020
Fast and wonderful service !
My cousin advised me this place was a honest business with nice people there. I brought my truck in for brake services within a few hours my truck was ready! So amazing Great job THANK YOU !! I know where to come if I need more repairs! ☺️

MARY G.
03/18/2020
Outstanding quality, price and professionalism
Christina and the crew were so awesome (I dont know everyone's name, or I'd give them a shout out by name as well) I told christina everything I thought was wrong with my car (and I know nothing about cars), instead of taking advantage of my ignorance and "fixing" everything I thought needed to be fixed (like other mechanics have done in the past) she had the crew run diagnostics and only repaired what was needed. I had worked up a several thousand dollar bill in my head and walked out paying far less. Communication was top notch as well as speed and quality of repair. I will be bringing my car here any time I need something fixed. For the BMW owners out there that may be skeptical (as was I), yes they can fix your BMW, yes they are knowledgable in the brand and yes they can do it at a much better cost than the dealership!

TONY M.
Wimberley, TX
03/13/2020
A Professional Shop
Took my grandson and his 20 year 4Runner in for his first State Inspection to show him the ropes.
First thing I noticed was how clean the shop is. I’ve been in the repair business myself and know a sloppy shop does sloppy work.
They took care of us efficiently and with courtesy.
Well equipped with top name tools and machinery.
You can trust this place. Thanks again.
(Loved the owner’s sweet Ford Police Interceptor)

NG
NYREE G.
03/13/2020
Wonderful staff
Went in for an inspection and was quickly assisted by Christina and Jay who were so friendly and helpful. I’ll definitely be recommending this place to friends/family. Thanks again guys!

03/11/2020
helpful staff
I appreciated the attention from the staff in the reception area (esp the animal show on the silent tv in the background) and the attendant's help who inspected our car. I would go back again anytime.

DENNIS W.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/10/2020
Super service
It is always a pleasure doing business with Dealer Alternative. They always have a can do attitude.

LG
LAZARO G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/08/2020
professionals. friendly, great repairs
Staff is very friendly and courteous. They do great work and explain the problems and what they need to do. If you don't have transportation, they provide you with it to and from your destination. They do great work and care about their customers. We were very satisfied with the repairs to our vehicle.

Wimberley, TX
02/27/2020
Always timely!
Really appreciate the shuttle service!

JOE M.