KD
Sanford, FL
Volkswagen Atlas
07/29/2020
Fast friendly appointment service
I'm am on leave and traveled to San Marcos from Orlando Florida to help my daughter move. My Atlas AC quit working on the way here, so I called and they were able to set an appointment the next morning. The AC started working again on my last leg here, but still wanted the AC checked. I dropped off my Atlas, the people there ensured that social distancing and face masks were worn, quick turn in and in no time they had checked out the Atlas and all was good. Friendly people and fast great service. I'm confident it the great service they provided and would recommend them to everyone, both local and visitors needing help.

Reagan G.
Buick LaCrosse
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Reagan said the business was good but the price is too high for a diagnostic.
Jay M., Managing Member from Dealer Alternative Auto Care responded on 07/27/2020

I'm sorry you feel that way.  We explain this fee during service write up, and you are free to decline.  We only charge the fee if the work is not performed and the fee applies to the repair if done within 30 days.  I believe you will find this to be the industry standard.

Ford Crown Victoria
07/21/2020
Police Friendly/ Fair Pricing
Very impressed with the friendliness and knowledge at Dealer Alternative Auto Care.

JASON B.
Chrysler Concorde
07/17/2020
Great service and Good People
I’m a loyal customer and have always been treated fair and honest.

Laura S.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Laura said they always do a good job and they do it fast.

JESSICA G.
Kyle, TX
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/10/2020
Highly recommend. Honest, fast, & friendly!
I'm not from around here and the mechanic I was originally going to tow my car to was very busy and suggested Dealer Alternative Auto Care for a faster turn around. DAAC had my car up and running in no time! They could've charged me all kinds of things, or try to sell me on things I didn't need and I would not have been the wiser. I thought it was a far more complicated issue. They were honest and fast and good ole Texas friendly. I can't recommend them enough! I only wish they were closer to where I live so they could be my go to mechanic from now on ;) Thanks again y'all!

EL
EDMUND L.
Nissan Xterra
07/10/2020
Good experience.
Very good experience. Had me in and out the same day.
Honest.
The young lady at the counter was very sweet and personable.

FD
FERGUS D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/04/2020
electrical work
i was very pleased with all of your people,from the first phone call to the woman who wrote up my ticket to the woman who called to make sure i wanted was needed to be done the the work that was actually done. you will receive all the work that will be done on all my vehicles in the future.

Tim M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he doesn't see the same level of customer service as he used to and he said the prices are higher than they used to be.
Jay M., Managing Member from Dealer Alternative Auto Care responded on 07/18/2020
  • We are sorry to hear that you were dissatified with the level of service you recieved at our shop.  I'm curious what we could have done better to service your vehicle?  Our prices may be higher now than they were on the invoice you showed us from 2009, but I'm sure you will find that we are in-line with our competition.  You approved the work we performed on your truck at the rate we estimated.  The bill was the same as the estimate.  We gave you a military discount on the repair you had performed.  I'm not sure what we did to deserve this review.  Please contact us as soon as you can, so that we can try and rectify this issue.

MARK H.
07/01/2020
Great service, great people
The repairs I had completed today were done well and at a very reasonable price. Staff is friendly and professional and the shop is clean and well run. Definitely will recommend them.

PB
PHILLIP B.
06/27/2020
Inspection
Inspection was quick and easy. The people there are very nice. First time there. Would go back when my truck needs any work.

My son has all his car work done there and they have always treated him very fair. He has never had any problems with any of the repairs that have been performed there.

Joe S.
Dodge Dakota
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business.

RICHARD G.
Maxwell, TX
Ford Escort
06/26/2020
Good customer and auto service.

LINA S.
San Antonio, TX
Nissan Maxima
06/23/2020
AC
Once again dealer alternative has saved my day I called to make an appointment and was scheduled to take my car in right away and left my car early before they opened and dropped my key in dropbox and they called me and gave me a price and repaired the same day! Awesome customer service🚘

SANDRA S.
Wimberley, TX
Ram ProMaster Cutaway
06/21/2020
Great service in a timely manner