New Braunfels, TX
Toyota Prius v
06/10/2021
Very satisfied.
Fast, friendly service. Very efficient.

AW
ALEX W.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/09/2021
Excellent and honest
Do have a diagnosis fee but is waived if you choose for the work to be done... great shop will come back again in the future. Nice and a very clean shop which is always a good thing!

MICHAEL M.
Austin, TX
Dodge Durango
06/09/2021
Great referral
So very friendly and communicative.

DON G.
06/07/2021
Convenient reliable clean and friendly
Great place to have my car and truck inspected and worked in. Friendly staff and professional. They are the best

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Staples, TX
06/06/2021
Honest and Competent Mechanics
The power steering went out in our truck and as always Dealer Alternative was able to get the work scheduled right away . The provided us with an estimate and explained what was wrong and what had to be replaced .

KL
KEN L.
Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2021
Better than Hyundai
We had a problem with a backup sensor going off all the time. Hyundai wanted to pull the bumper for a 3 hour charge and replace the sensor. The mechanic at DA reached under the bumper and found a loose connection. He corrected the loose plug and all has been well ever since. Now that is smart service.

DO
DAVID O.
Kyle, TX
Mazda Protege
06/03/2021
Good experience
First timer. I just chose them because of convenience for me. I needed a state inspection and front wheel alignment. Their prices are on par with other service shops I have been to. I did have to submit my information online and they had to contact me to get an appointment. I'm not sure if they take walk-ins. I did drop off my car so but they were done in about 3hrs. That time seems reasonable to me. The ladies in the front office were very kind and friendly. I would recommend them.

AC
ALEXANDRA- PHIL C.
06/03/2021
My air conditioning repair
The team is very friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and thoroughly explained the whole process from diagnostics to repair.

CD
COURTNEY D.
06/02/2021
The owners
My van had a bad alternator, they got it taken care of in a timely fashion.

I never have to worry about ubereither, thry picked me up from my house.

Also filed with my warranty service!

MJ
Marion J.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Marion said the staff at this business was prompt and took care of what he needed at a reasonable price.

OR
OPAL R.
Oldsmobile Alero
05/24/2021
Great honest mechanics
My family have taken vehicles here for easily 15-20 years. We have always had great service and fair prices.

DIANA G.
05/14/2021
Friendly nice staff
I took my car in for a diagnostic test. I kept calling in from work and Janell was so nice and patient with me lol. I was charged a fair price and feel satisfied with garage.

MICHAEL P.
05/13/2021
Michael Pigg
Recently had some work done on my truck and dealer alternative to good care of me so I've been recommending it to others including my daughter who went today and got her inspection there. This is a somewhat daunting task for a young lady but dealer alternative made her feel successful and accomplished and doing this and even went the extra mile to help her when she turned up with expired insurance. Mary walked her through the process of getting an updated card and even printed it out for her. From the person who answers the phone to the mechanics and back to the checkout counter everyone was more than competent, friendly and helpful. Good work!

ST
STEPHEN T.
GMC Pickup
05/12/2021
Great Customer Servive
Very honest up front folks. Highly trained staff that will fix the problem, not create one. Highly recommend!

STEWART S.
Canyon Lake, TX
Hyundai Accent
05/12/2021
Always very accommodating
All of the folks at dealer alternative auto care are knowledgeable andvery good about working with me to resolve any car issues and to fit me in for a quick stop if they can do it. If it’s going to take more time, I love the free shuttle back to the office! I know I can trust them not to sell me anything I don’t need.