Jonathan F.
Nissan Titan
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff were responsive and attentive. They had his vehicle fixed in a day.

PS
Peter S.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2018
Excellent diagnostic skills and thorough analysis
At Debs they give a clear and thorough explanation of what they find in a preliminary assessment. The estimates they give are right on target and they explain what they feel are priorities to be addressed first. They clearly explain what they need to do and address any additional concerns I might have. My car is a 2009 Toyota and they have kept me running. If something additional comes up they communicate before proceeding. No surprises when I pick up the car. Mike is the best.

TT
Troy T.
Kia Optima
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the business had his vehicle in the facility for over a year.

Volvo XC70
05/29/2018
Attentive, Professional and Extremely Knowledgeable!
For years I was taking my XC70 To Volvo in Delray Beach. Something was W-R-O-N-G with the steering.. kept pulling to the right..and they refused to listen to me! Luckily I heard about Debs and the owner, Michael. I told him what I had told Volvo every time I went in.. He took it for one ride and said the pull was SO strong, he could not believe they let me off the lot with it. A week later, driving smooth as silk.. Michael was professional, very informed on the matter and was a dream to deal with. He got the job done.. As for Volvo/ Gunther of Delray? never again.. HIGHLY recommend Michael at Debs Automotive.. for any car!

Millton C.
Lincoln Town Car
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said the service was wonderful.

CG
Cristina G.
Acura TSX
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said the business was short-staffed and it took a long time to get the work done. The employees did fix a lot of problems, were honest, and did good work. The owner was knowledgeable and provided great service.

Bruce S.
Boca Raton, FL
04/13/2018
Excellent job well done
Mike came thru for me once again. Always reliable and honest and always a fair price. But this man works too hard.

Bill M.
Kia Soul
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Bill said Deb is a good mechanic. Deb is fair, honest, and keeps him up on what is going on. They provide good customer service.

AK
Alan K.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Alan said Mike is great mechanic. He's honest and trusts him.

HF
Hernandez F.
Mazda CX-9
04/06/2018
Beyond expectations!
Very good service! Honest affordable & reliable!

Brian H.
03/30/2018
They explain very well how they will fix your car's problem.
Deb's Automotive explained and showed me my brake issue so I could understand what the probem was. The car was ready as expected and at a very reasonable cost. Will always take my cars to Deb's.

John R.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
John said this business was awesome. They did a great job. Everyone was very honest and they got the job done on time.

TW
Tom W.
03/13/2018
Diagnosis.
Mike Edwards always go above and beyond for his customers.

Tina M.
Florida
Lexus SC 430
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the owner was very nice.

MK
Matt K.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/03/2018
Customer service top notch
Michael, Georgia, Charlie and the rest of the team were nothing but friendly and helpful whenever it comes to my beloved suburban. No matter what obstacles came up, they would stay in contact and keep me in the loop. I have been bringing my vehicles to debs and I will be continuing to be bringing my vehicles there.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you Matt! We had a time getting it together!

AV
Ally V.
03/03/2018
my 2006 subaru drives like its brand new, thanks mike!
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 03/05/2018

our pleasure Ally! hope she keeps running like new for you.

TA
Trevor A.
Florida
Ford Fiesta
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said he would recommend the business.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 02/27/2018

It was a pleasure to work on your vehicle sir. We hope to see you for regular maintence on your Ford. Best regards,

Lisa S.
Boca Raton, FL
Kia Soul
02/20/2018
Simply the BEST
Absolutely in my opinion the most honest and top notch mechanics in south Florida ! Coming from a family with many family members who own shops up north I can honestly say the BEST !!! I will NOT go to any other place to have my car fixed or serviced
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you Lisa! We hope to see you for ALL your repair needs.

KD
Kelly D.
Saint Augustine, FL
Scion xB
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business got everything fixed in a timely manner.

Bob B.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob said his visit was the best experience he had with technicians in a long time.