Debs Automotive Engineering Inc

NK
Neill K.
Honda Civic Si
08/13/2017
When you want it done right at a fair price...GO TO DEBs
This is my second experience with my 13 year old honda with regard to the A/C. More than a year ago they diagnosed a problem and fixed it at a fair price. This time, the problem was a little more difficult to find, but they put the effort in and for $100 it is a cold a a freezer

GB
Gary B.
08/12/2017
Brakes sure feel fine
Brought the car in AM, picked it up PM. Oil change, rear brakes. Car feels great, brakes better than ever. Thanks!

James M.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/10/2017
Personnel Touch
Mike always makes you feel part of the process of repair. Been taking my old truck into his shop for quite a while now. We have been restoring my 95 Silverado.

Trish S.
Acura RSX
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Trish said she was very happy with them. There was a little confusion but it seemed to work out.

GT
Greg T.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Gage. He said his overall experience exceeded his expectations. They gave him a good deal on the labor. They matched the promised time frame, and followed up with him. He is pretty happy.

Michael L.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/02/2017
I'll Be Back !!!
Two thumbs up and A+ all the way! Thanks for replacing the starter in my car. I was back out and on the road the very next day. You guys are fantastic !!!

IM
Ileana M.
West Palm Beach, FL
07/29/2017
Awesome
As always Mike you are on top of everything. Always looking out for my children to make sure they are safe in their vehicles.

RP
Ron P.
07/22/2017
Your service was excellent. You have the knowledge of the automotive business with the caring of a true gentleman.
Thank you.

Miguel C.
Keedysville, MD
Cadillac DeVille
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Miguel said this business took care of the problem. He is happy with the service.

HM

James M.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/10/2017
1995 Chevy Silver
As always, Deb's Automotive exceeded my expectations!
Think that as long as Mike Edwards is at the helm my truck just might run forever.
Best mechanics in town.

CJ S.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/09/2017
Work done on my show car
Debs Automotive Engineering did a great job on my car. I would recommend this company.

Meryl B.
Lexus ES 350
06/23/2017
Excellent service!
I was recommended to Debs by someone who had gone there a long time. I just had to go for a maintenance check. Mike is a very competent and honest, reasonable mechanic. I was very impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. Daniele in the office was very sweet and helpful. I would highly recommend this place!

Compton H.
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Compton said this business was fantastic. Will always be his number 1 mechanic.

Joan F.
06/10/2017
Your car is in good hands at Debs.
They do a great job of repairing cars, old and new. If there's a problem, they don't stop looking for it until it's solved.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 06/19/2017

Glad we were able to nail down your car's issue - thanks for the great review!

DF
David F.
Honda Insight
06/09/2017
Good Introductory Service Visit
A good introductory service visit, keeping the car road-worthy.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 06/19/2017

Glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon!

Belle M.
05/31/2017
Michael the owner was great! He let you know what exactly what was wrong with your car and how much to fix it.
Loved the good service there and very friendly.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 06/19/2017

Thanks for the kind words, we pride ourselves on not being one of 'those' shops that try to sell you things you don't need.

MF
Mary F.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/30/2017
Positive Experience
My experience was a very positive one. Mike is a very knowledgeable mechanic, very patient when explaining the issues, delivers great service and fair prices. Mike's own words reflect his work ethics - safety and quality always come first, no short cuts done here and will always do my absolute best to make my customers happy. Mike is truly a man of his words - I left very happy and will return soon to get other work done. Deb's auto shop is simply the best and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you so very much! The values that you listed are important to us - we try to treat our clients the way we would want to be treated and take care of them like family.  Thanks again for the review!

Jeffrey W.
Buick LeSabre
05/27/2017
Honest, fair,
I had a window that needed fixed and they fixed it quickly and efficiently at a reasonable price. Will be returning.
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 06/19/2017

So glad to hear that we will be seeing you again! Thanks for the kinds words.

LK
Linda K.
Boca Raton, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
05/22/2017
Takes time to discuss scheduled services, provides accurate costs, suggested budgeting for major expenses.
I followed Michaels' suggestion to budget for scheduled maintenance, had the work done while I was on a trip, returned to pick up the car and was shown the broken parts. Car was returned to me clean and within the price range I had anticipated. They are knowledgeable, trustworthy, understanding and friendly. Without hesitation, I would recommend Debs Automotive Engineering. Linda Kerski
Michael E., Owner from Debs Automotive Engineering Inc responded on 06/19/2017

Thanks for the great review, Linda.  So pleased that we've been able to work together to keep you on the road!