Latest Review over 2 years ago

Ann S.
10/22/2017
Dodged another bullet!
Kevin's advice after the team had given this Dodge Ram a review has prevented me from a bad purchase. These guys are great!

Ann S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/11/2017
CLEARLY KNOW YOUR STUFF!
Kevin was professional, helpful and honest about the vehicle we had bought. If only we had come to him first!

AD
Alexa D.
Scion FR-S
09/22/2017
Very accommodating
Kevin and the staff at Del Hatt provide really excellent service. He was honest about the price and time it would take so I had an idea when I got there. There was a little issue that was my fault and kevin still provided me with a discount for the mis communication, without me complaining or asking, which I thought was so accomodating and thoughtful. It can be hard to find a place with friendly service, and people who aren't dying to over charge. I will definitely be returning in the future as well as recommending this place to other. Thank you!!!
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 09/22/2017

Alexa, Thank you for your positive review. We are greatful for customers like you who appreciate our hard work and attention to detail. We look forward to serving you in the future.

AC
Art C.
Pleasant Valley, NY
Dodge Magnum
09/08/2017
Great work
They straightened out the front end on my lowered Dodge Magnum when no one else could.

Robert B.
Wappingers Falls, NY
GMC Safari
09/02/2017
Dell Hatt Automotive
A great place to bring your car for service. My car took two weeks longer to fix than expected but that was due to the need for parts that were slow in arriving. His prices are not cheap but they are fair.

John C.
08/23/2017
Kevin and Bernie reflect professional demeanor, with excellent communication skills all while looking to exceed your expectations as their customer.
Skilled work, no surprises with the bill and a consultative approach with their recommendations. They appreciate your business and your specific needs.

Dave R.
Chevrolet Forward Control Chassis
08/22/2017
Manifold exhaust
Best service and Customer experience in a long time. Will always go back to them.

HB
Howard B.
Red Hook, NY
08/21/2017
More than just alignments.
Quality work done on time and at a fair price.

CQ

Louis R.
Poughquag, NY
08/01/2017
Excellent!!!
Best place I have brought my vehicles to get worked on!

JV
Joe V.
Highland, NY
Subaru Legacy
07/18/2017
I had an appointment to have a problem checked out regarding my Subaru Legacy. Kevin and his staff took the time to find the problem and than informed me of what was needed to correct it. The operation is very professional, the staff personable and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Del Hatt Automotive.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline
07/10/2017
awesome service
Kevin and the crew at Del Hatt's are outstanding. They do quality work and a fair price and the turn around is always fast. I deal with them through my business but have used them for my personal vehicles too. Very reliable.

JE
Jennifer E.
Stanfordville, NY
06/30/2017
Best shop ever
You guys are awesome and I'm glad a friend referred me to you. I love being able to pick my car up from your shop knowing that the work I paid for is 100%.

KH
Kevin H.
06/22/2017
Good workmanship
Great customer service. Great follow through and friendly staff and owner.