Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

John C.
08/23/2017
Kevin and Bernie reflect professional demeanor, with excellent communication skills all while looking to exceed your expectations as their customer.
Skilled work, no surprises with the bill and a consultative approach with their recommendations. They appreciate your business and your specific needs.

Dave R.
Chevrolet Forward Control Chassis
08/22/2017
Manifold exhaust
Best service and Customer experience in a long time. Will always go back to them.

HB
Howard B.
Red Hook, NY
08/21/2017
More than just alignments.
Quality work done on time and at a fair price.

CQ

Louis R.
Poughquag, NY
08/01/2017
Excellent!!!
Best place I have brought my vehicles to get worked on!

JV
Joe V.
Highland, NY
Subaru Legacy
07/18/2017
I had an appointment to have a problem checked out regarding my Subaru Legacy. Kevin and his staff took the time to find the problem and than informed me of what was needed to correct it. The operation is very professional, the staff personable and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Del Hatt Automotive.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline
07/10/2017
awesome service
Kevin and the crew at Del Hatt's are outstanding. They do quality work and a fair price and the turn around is always fast. I deal with them through my business but have used them for my personal vehicles too. Very reliable.

JE
Jennifer E.
Stanfordville, NY
06/30/2017
Best shop ever
You guys are awesome and I'm glad a friend referred me to you. I love being able to pick my car up from your shop knowing that the work I paid for is 100%.

KH
Kevin H.
06/22/2017
Good workmanship
Great customer service. Great follow through and friendly staff and owner.

Bill S.
06/20/2017
Better gas mileage
After my recent alignment with Del Hatt, I increased my gas mileage from 22 MPG to 25 MPG
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 06/21/2017

WOW bill, i'd say that's an improvement!

AW
Andrew W.
Millbrook, NY
06/16/2017
Really know how to properly align a vehicle!
Took my 2008 BMW wagon in for an alignment as it was experiencing very bad tire wear. They spent a lot of extra time (even though they were very busy) making sure the alignment was spot on. Kevin and his team did a much better job than other shops I have been to, they even knew how to adjust the camber on the front the vehicle. Most shops (even BMW ones) won't touch front camber (or even know how to do it) since it requires significant extra work. Very impressed with their knowledge, skill and customer service!
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 06/21/2017

Thanks for the great review andrew. We take great pride in our work and we're not afraid of doing it right!

BD
Billy D.
Fishkill, NY
06/10/2017
Excellent customer service, great pricing
My experience with del hatt was remarkable to say the least... Kevin was very knowledgeable and worked with me to figure out how my setup should be for my vehicle. The mechanic who actually worked on my vehicle came out and personally told me what was happening behind the scenes as it was happening. The lug nuts I had brought were the wrong thread.. they happily outsourced for the correct ones. A++ will be returning for future endeavors.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 06/21/2017

Billy, we take customer satisfction just as seriously as you do. Thanks for trusting Del Hatt for you repair needs.

LE
Lisa E.
Dover Plains, NY
05/24/2017
They were quick and professional. I would definitely go back there.
My only complaint is the chairs in the little waiting room are extremely uncomfortable. I highly recommend some comfortable chairs and a TV.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 05/26/2017

Thanks for the feedback.  We'll see what we can do to improve the chair situation.

Bob B.
Highland, NY
05/21/2017
I brought my truck to them after installing lift kit, I was told at different shop my alignment was good, they found out it wasn't and fixed problem very quickly, without extra charge to me, they properly aligned vehicle truck drives awesome now. Thanks guys, and will recommend to family and friends

SG
Susan G.
05/09/2017
I went to this repair shop because two people recommended them. They were right. They give you photo's of the work that needs to be done!! After using other shops that told me I needed work done, then getting 2nd opinions that were totally different I can finally visit a shop that SHOWS me exactly what work needs to be repaired. No guess work here! Just great service and my car is now running great! I will be going back to Del Hatt for all of my repairs.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thanks for the kind words.  We are committed to giving as much information as possible to our customers so that they can make educated decisions about our recommendations.

P
Patty
Rhinebeck, NY
Ford E450 Super Duty
04/28/2017
Exceptional Service!
I have been taking my vehicles there for the last 2-3 years. Kevin and his team are very professional and thorough. They only fix what needs to be fixed and they don't try to sell you unnecessary repairs. Which is very rare in today's economy.

Kevin B.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
04/14/2017
Fair price, great service and HONESTY.
As always my car was fixed on time with a fair price but more than that is my peace of mind that its done right.Thanks Kevin.Yet another job well done.

John S.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/14/2017
Kevin did a thorough analysis of my truck and provided me with a detailed report. Much appreciated.
Highly recommended. Best alignment shop I know of and more. Thanks.

Rich H.
Honda Element
04/02/2017
warantee work
they stood behind the warantee on their previous work.great service