Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

Rhonda R.
Saltsburg, PA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
satifactory to unsatisfactory.
Service department explained some things that I did not know because my sales person did not explain. And I had them check out my brakes because I was smelling the brakes and they were making a noise. I have not smelled them since and they told me they were an 8 which means they are new but I still have the noise going down a hill sometimes. This is 12-17-2018 and I just bought this vehicle in March of 2018. Should not have a noise. And I may or may not recommend their service. I am not completely unhappy. The service person who I spoke to was very helpful and explained somethings and she was very knowledgeable. So I am going to say I would recommend business to friend with an explanation why.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

We're extremely sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service you received on your last visit. Here at Delaney Hyundai it is always our goal to help our customers to receive the service that they and their vehicle require, with as little hassle as possible. Your business is valuable to us, and we certainly want to resolve any and all issues on the table. Please feel free to contact myself with any and all concerns so that we can do right by you, our valued customer.

Robert C.
New Florence, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
great service
Cliff was very accommodating. Service was great!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Charles C.
Johnstown, PA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fix Wheel Balance
New Sonata had unbalanced wheels-----car was fixed and road tested with good results .

PK
Paul K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Star Servive
I've been going to Delaney Hyundai for service since 2013.I've never had any issues with them. There is a very friendly atmosphere at this dealership.Paul
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment and it was my pleasure to accommodate you. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service yet again!!!
Excellent service, little wait time, always professional!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

EO
Eunice O.
Latrobe, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The car has been there for the same problem 4 to 5 times
My car continues to blow fuses and the problem has not been fixed have been there multiple times in a tell me the same thing the GPS is old or the phone charger is badd both are new and still have the same issue I would never recommend this place to anybody
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We're extremely sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service you received on your last visit. Here at Delaney Hyundai it is always our goal to help our customers to receive the service that they and their vehicle require, with as little hassle as possible. Your business is valuable to us, and we certainly want to resolve any and all issues on the table.I am sorry to hear that there was not a rental car dropped off while the work was getting done on your car. There was a misunderstanding on the rental and that is why the rental was not left at your house and we apoligize on that. Also I am sorry to hear that your rating with was was not a 5 star rating. We take pride in making certain that everything the customer requests is completed is with quality standards and I'm sorry that our completion time did not meet your expectation of time for the work that you requested.  Please feel free to contact me with any and all concerns so that we can do right by you, our valued customer.

Vicki Lichtenfels

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Although it took them a day to figure out what was wrong and another day to get the part, they did get the vehicle fixed. I had a loaner car so I was not inconvenienced. Amanda kept me informed every step of the way. She was great!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and five star review! It is always my priority to give my customers the experience they expect and deserve and I'm glad I was able to follow through on that. I do look forward to assisting you in the future and I thank you for being so prepared when you arrived, it helped out a great deal!

James C.
Strongstown, PA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
nice waiting area with T.V. and coffee.
For the past two years when I had my oil changed , they always washed as part of the service and this time they didn't do that , so I can go anywhere to get my oil changed.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney! I am very sorry to hear that the vehicle did not get washed, but at the time of your appointment our car wash was down due to garage door belt was broken and we can not get the car wash door to open in order to get the vehicles washed. Next time you are in the area please stop in and we can get your car washed for you. The car wash will be back up and running by the end of the holiday.

THanks

Joshua C.
Home, PA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great work great customer service
Great group.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much, Paul, for taking the time to fill out this brief survey! At our body shop department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the very best in customer service. I'm glad to hear that we have lived up to your expectations, and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future.

SG
Sherman G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
My waiting time at Delaney
Coffee and magazines available while work is being done on the vehicle. Service mgr very helpful.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!

Kittanning, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service, disappointed my car was not washed after service.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us! We always do whatever we can to make our customer experience as convenient as possible for our customers, and I'm glad we were able to provide service that met your expectations. Anytime you need anything whatsoever, don't hesitate to call! I am very sorry to hear that your vehicle was not washed, our car wash door was broken and were unable to wash cars all week. If there is anytime you are in the area and want you car washed please stop by our car wash will be fixed by this friday.

TN
Tina N.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
They called me to remind me about the service. When I scheduled they were able to set it up very quickly. The people throughout the experience were friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are competitive, and the waiting area is comfortable and clean.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment and it was my pleasure to accommodate your price match request. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Very positive and friendly employees working at Delaney's Auto Group.
Miles Deitz, Service Advisor, did an outstanding job taking care of my service project (oil change, filter change, lube, tire rotations) in less than an hour. Miles Deitz ROCKS!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Kathy M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
As always I received awesome and quick service from the Hyundai/Subaru crew for my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe.

My goal is to stick with Hyundai vehicles from now on and in particular the Hyundai Santa Fe. So Glad I have Delaney Hyundai to count on for all my vehicles needs.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Sean S.
Ford City, PA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service!
It took a little over 1 hour for routine service and PA state inspection. They have a great waiting room with free coffee and TV, so an hour goes by pretty quick. I am very pleased with the service dept. at Delaney Hyundai.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us! We always do whatever we can to make our customer experience as convenient as possible for our customers, and I'm glad we were able to provide service that met your expectations.I am sorry that your routine maintenace took over an hour, but we try to check over every safety on the vehicle to make sure you are safe on the road. Anytime you need anything whatsoever, don't hesitate to call!

VF
Virgil F.
Kittanning, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2018 Category: Service
My review
The work was done in a timely manner. The waiting room was comfortable and pleasant. I had several people ask if I needed anything and wanted to make sure I was comfortable during my wait.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you so much, Virgil for taking the time to fill out this brief survey! At our service department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the very best in customer service. I'm glad to hear that we have lived up to your expectations, and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future.

Chadwick W.
Carrolltown, PA
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Turn Signal
My wife hit a small pylon and my turn signal light was not working . It was fixed promptly; however it would have been nice if the headlight assembly was checked since now after going again to Delaney, I find out the entire assembly needs replaced. I could have turned it in to my insurance but not now, I'm stuck with the bill.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. Your feedback with us is very important.

Amanda Yingling.

Dj S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for an oil change.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey.

Have a happy thanksgiving.

Steven B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, Great People
Continued to be impressed by Delaney Hyundai's professional and friendly team members. Always will recommend to others.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey.

Have a happy thanksgiving.

Derry, PA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Delaney Hyundai
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. Also thank you so much for the feedback, your feedback to us is very valauble.

Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!