Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

Robin W.
Kittanning, PA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Love this place!
No matter what I come here for, it’s always a great experience!!

Daniel L.

Myerstown, PA
2002 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
Amanda was amazing and treated me so well. She did such an amazing job
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy and pleased to see that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating.

Dj S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Took my car in for an airbag light on a monday, turns out the saturday before hyundai released the recall. They put me in a car till the parts came in and by Wednesday afternoon i was back in my car. Quick and easy.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much for rating our service a 5 star rating. I am so happy to hear that we could get your vehicle done quick as possible for you. Your feedback with us is very valauble. If there is anything else you would like to give us feedback on to help our service department please let us know.

Kevin M.
Brush Valley, PA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient. Benny always tries to be on time and pleasant while driving shuttle. Shuttle very important to me. Love that
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Your feedback to us is very valuable. I am so happy to hear that our shuttle driving is very helpful to you.

Thanks and have a great weekend

Morgan G.
10/03/2018
Good Customer Service
After a long runaround with servicing my car, I will be returning. Communication was difficult at first, but overall they redeemed themselves with their customer service. Amanda is excellent with her good customer service skills, and if I could give her 5 stars alone I would.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much Mornga for giving us feedback on the service that was done on your car. Again I am very sorry for the communication and the run around. Hope to see you soon.

Leonard S.
N Cambria, PA
ok
ok
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to us. I am so happy and pleased to see that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating.

Thank you and have a great day.

Pennsylvania
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Overall, my experiences have been good.
Overall, my experiences have been good. I just wish that appointment times were more readily available. I usually have to schedule an appointment a week or longer in advance.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for completing our survey with us. Your feedback is very valuable to us. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit with us a 5 star rating please let me know.

Thanks and have a great day.

AK
Angelina K.
Cherry Tree, PA
Friendly Staff
This place is great. The staff was so friendly and they were willing to get me in for my service as quickly as I needed!!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy and pleased to hear your feedback which is very valuable to us. Also I am so glad to hear that your service visit with us is a 5 star rating.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast service
As always Delaney's provided excellent service. They always go above and beyond.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you so much for giving our service visit that you had a 5 star rating. You feedback is very valuable to us.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

PB
Phil B.
Apollo Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent experience
We are only part time residents to Indiana. When in Indiana and in need of service or repairs to our Hyundai we have always gone to Delaney. The service personnel have always been accommodating, personable and fast. We have had (various) Hyundai's since 2004. If we lived here I am sure we would be regular patrons of Delaney because over the years we have been extremely satisfied with their staff.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you so much for rating our service that you had as a 5 star rating. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Thanks and have a great weekend

Raymond S.
4 Stars (not 2)
After a long runaround with servicing my car, I will be returning. Communication was difficult at first, but overall they have redeemed themselves with their customer service. Amanda is excellent with her good customer service skills, and if I could give her 5 stars alone I would.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

I am sorry to hear that your service with us was only a 2 star rating. Your feedback with us is very valuable to us. If there is anything we can do to improve your service please let us know.

Donald M.
Emeigh, PA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, Amanda is a wonderful advisor.
Great service, friendly, helpful, honest
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for rating us a 5 star I am so happy to hear that your service with us was great, and friendly. Your feedback to us if very valuable to us.

Sierra C.
Amazing Service and Fast
Delaney Hyundai has fixed all of my car needs and has been so accommodating to my schedule to get it done when needed. Great service and always very friendly! Will always take my car here to get serviced. I have worked with Amanda every time I go there and she is always on top of everything and makes sure to remind me of my annual services that are coming up.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for rating us a 5 star rating. I am so happy to hear that your service with us was a rating of 5 stars. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Charles C.
Johnstown, PA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Too Long for a simple oil change
An hour and one half for an oil change/wheel rotation?????????
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

I am sorry to hear that your service with us was a 4 star rating and not a 5 star rating. During your visit with us we were getting new technology and all technician were getting showed how to use the new system. I apologize on the time wait.

AF
Amanda F.
Dixonville, PA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Amanda is very thorough in her work and tries to make things as smooth as possible for the customer, which makes the experience much easier.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy and pleased to see that your service with us is a 5 star rating.

Blairsville, PA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great sales team on Kelly and Andy. So far so good with service.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so sorry that your service with us was not a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star rating. Your feedback with us is very valuable.

Margaret D.
Strongstown, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Need better communication.
Poor rating at this time. I expect better overall service on my next visit.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I am so sorry to hear that your experience with us was a 3 star waiting. I am also sorry to hear that your service visit with us took longer than expeted. we value your feedback and business with us. Please let me know when we can get you back in to fix the rear hatch for you.

Lisa M.
New Florence, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people.
Very attentive. Caring. Quick oil change.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 star rating. We value your feedback and your business.  Please let us know if you need anything!

Vicki Lichtenfels

WH
Willard H.
Greensburg, PA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The dealer did a great job of finding and fixing the problem with my car as always
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survery. I am so happy to see that your service with us was a 5 star rating.

Thank you and have a great weekend.