Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 2017
Everyone knows their jobs and are compent.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for rating your service visit with us a 5 star rating your feed back with us is very valuable to us. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better and still keeping our service rating as a 5 star rating please let me know.

WV
Wilford V.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism and competence
I had body work done on my Hyundai Elantra at Delaney's Collision Center. I found the staff to be courtesy, professional, and competent..I was very please with the results of their work.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am very happy and pleased to hear that our body shop was very professional and competent.

EH
Elmer H.
Blairsville, PA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Delaney Hyundai service has been very satisfying. Amanda is a wonderful person who has great customer service.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I am so happy and pleased to hear that our service deparmtnet is very satisfying. Your feedback with us is very valuable to us.

THanks

Blanche B.
Clymer, PA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly people
friendly people
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and rating our service visit with you as a 5 star rating. We value feedback as much as possible from the customer to make our service department even better. If there is anything you can think of to let us know what we can improve on, on your next service visit please let me know.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
A lot of recalls
I purchased a new 2011 sonota. The brakes have been a nightmare! They constantly make a grinding noise due to surface rust. They have been replaced several times and still make that horrible sound. There have been so many recalls on this vehicle that I cant even remember the amount of times its been serviced. Other than that, its been an ok vehicle. My recommendation would be to purchase a Toyota or Honda for better reliability.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your 2011 Sonota, I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your brakes, looks like back in febuary 2017 you had the recall done for the engine replacement and it looks like we one time good will thorugh hyundai to replace your brakes for you due to your vehicle sitting for a period of time. If you would like for us to check your brakes out, I will gladly look at your brakes for a complentary diagnostic at no charge  to make sure there is nothing going on with them. Please let me know what you decide.

Chanda C.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Game changer!
The ballet service is a game changer. Just let them know where you parked your car and they will take care of the rest!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star. I am so happy to hear that the vallet service we have here accomodates your needs and helps you out. If there is anything we can do to improve on your next visit please let me know.

PP
Patrick P.
Falls Creek, PA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Not great at all. .
Given the run around and untruthfulness by numerous people.
Will not return there for anything.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We're extremely sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service you received on your last visit. Here at Delaney Hyundai it is always our goal to help our customers to receive the service that they and their vehicle require, with as little hassle as possible. Your business is valuable to us, and we certainly want to resolve any and all issues on the table. I am sorry to hear that you were never reach back to with the concerns on your vehicle, and was also hung up on. Please feel free to contact myself or Ed Lynam (Service Manager) with any and all concerns so that we can do right by you, our valued customer.

Thanks
Amanda Yingling (Service Advisor)

GB
Ginger B.
Homer City, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
My review
Quick service, comfortable atmosphere, friendly staff
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star. I am very pleased to hear that your sevice visit with us was quick and comfortable and very friendly. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know cause we strive on our customers feedback.

Sean S.
Ford City, PA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service!
Vicki and Amanda make getting routine service on my Hyundai a breeze.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete this survey and for the 5 star review!  Please let us know if you need anything!

Vicki Lichtenfels

2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great quality and cheap service
They fix problems in my vehicle for the lowest costs.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

I am so happy to hear that we got your vehicle in at a timely manner and could fix your issue at a low cost to help you out. If there is anything we can do to make your next service even better please let me know.

Alexander S.
Kittanning, PA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
They caught an issue that was wrong with my car.
I had an accident in walmart parking lot and the body shop i took my car to be fixed at never realigned my car.. thank god Delaney caught the issue cause i never noticed how bad it was. I drive my kids in my car daily i am so greatful for them.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star rating. I am so happy and pleased to hear that we could help you out and find that your vehicle was never aligned after the accident. It is our job to keep the customer and their families safe.

Matthew L.
Ebensburg, PA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and fast service
The staff is efficient and friendly. The service performed took half the time I expected it to take. Great Job.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star. I am very happy and pleased to hear that we could perform your service visit in a timly manner. If there is anthing we can improve for your next service visit please let me know.

MV
Mark V.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Wait time
I had to wait for the car and they got it right in and I didn’t have to wait long
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I am happy to hear that we could get you in at a timly manner. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let me know.

SG
Steven G.
Ford City, PA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out
Called for an oil change, and complimentary carwash. Carwash was not available, could have been notified
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Sorry for not informing you about the car wash. Our car wash is down due to the weather until further notice. I am happy to hear that your service with the oil change was fit to your needs. If there is anything else I can do t help you out please let me know.

HF
Harry F.
Apollo, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service is always timely, efficient, and communication is great. Had wanted to look at new vehicles, but everyone was too busy to help me. So when my car was ready, I left.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

I am sorry to hear that while your vehicle was being worked on that no one came out to help you look for a new car. I will get with my sales maager and inform him on this.

WV
Wilford V.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The staffs' display of customer courtesy and professionalism
The nature of my automobile's problem and the steps to remediate it were clearly articulated. The car was repaired in a timely manner. I was pleased with the entire process.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!  Your feedback and patronage are very valuable to us.  Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Vicki Lichtenfels

SR
Stephen R.
Homer City, PA
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Mechanic
Great mechanic! Did an excellent job!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this brief survey! At our service department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the very best in customer service. I'm glad to hear that we have lived up to your expectations, and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future.

Darryl P.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Always AWESOME
Why even consider the rest, Vicki and Benny are the BEST!
Darryl Petrus
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and five star review! It is always my priority to give my customers the experience they expect and deserve and I'm glad I was able to follow through on that. I do look forward to assisting you in the future and I thank you for being so prepared when you arrived, it helped out a great deal!

SG
Sherman G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/11/2019 Category: Service
The Greatest
Service ... The staff calls me by name ... great concern for comfort while waiting. Always going the extra mile. Delaney Hyundai is number one in my book.. Thanks for asking.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Trisha M.
Graceton, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
As always everyone is so nice what I like the best they don’t over sell.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment and it was my pleasure to accommodate your price match request. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!