Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5rating 3.8571429rating 3.8571429
Overall Rating 1.42857/5rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857
Latest Review 36 minutes ago

Avalon, PA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick Friendly Good
Quick Friendly Good Service

Ronald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
staff was quick pleasant and not pushy
Staff was quick and pleasant did what was asked and not pushy
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!  Your feedback and business are very valuable to us.  I am happy to hear that you rated your recent experience 5 stars.  Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

724-465-9193 x566

Chadwick W.
Carrolltown, PA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Turn Signal
The driver's side front turn signal was not working and it was replaced quickly. The driver's side fog light assembly was pushed in and the guys did their best to reset it even though a bracket was broken. They did all that I asked in a very timely manner. I am very satisfied!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy to hear that everything you asked for was done in a timely manner! If there is anything we can do to make the next visit even better please let us know.

Punxsutawney, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Always a great place to have work done
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survery and giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

State College, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Inspection, maintanence, oil change
Service was top notch as usual.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so hapy to hear that your service visit with us was top notch and was a rating a 5 out of 5 stars. If there is anything we can do to make it even better for your next visit please let us know.

MK
Margaret K.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Margaret Kruk
I accidentally came in a week before when I had my oil change schedueled, but they were able to get me in anyway.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our surery and giving us a 5 star rating.

THanks

John R.
Clymer, PA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
good service
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survery. I am also so happy and pleased to see your visit with us was a 5 star rating. Have a great rest of the week :)

AR
Angela R.
Ambridge, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Told something at appt which ended up not being true
The front-facing staff are friendly, courteous, go the extra mile & seem to want to do a good job. That being said, there was a supposed mechanical issue pointed out that hampered my rear brakes from functioning...that my mechanic couldn't find any trace of. Unless such a problem miraculously corrects itself, there are only 2 explanations that I can come up with:. 1) novice mechanic made a mistake or 2) it wasn't really a problem.

Listen pricing for goods & services at a dealership is what it is & I have no complaint there. But I would like to FEEL confident that what I am being TOLD is wrong really IS wrong, both at the time AND after a 2nd opinion...and I just don't. Nope, can't recommend & won't return, which is a bummer.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am sorry for your experience with us at the dealership was only a 2 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make you visit a 5 star rating please let do not hesitate to say.

Johnstown, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
People
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I am so happy that your service with us was a 5 star rating. If there is anything else we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

SR
Stephen R.
Homer City, PA
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Great mechanic
Mechanic did a fantastic job replacing the motor!
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We would appreciate your feedback on how we can get from 4 stars to 5 stars on your next visit.  Please call if you need anything!

RF
Rowena F.
Cherry Tree, PA
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and “car wash”
Service was fast no waiting time to get my car in. They washed it and away we went.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and value you as a Delaney Hyundai customer.

Please call if you need anything!

Darryl P.
Indiana, PA
07/22/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT
Thank you once again for GREAT service. I don’t know what goes on inside but I REALLY trust Vickie. Her and Benny keep me coming. They are totally dependable. Thank you.
Darryl Petrus
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Charles C.
Johnstown, PA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
Delaney folks try their best to take care of all your business needs.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Steven S.
Clymer, PA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Easy to communicate and friendly
Deffiantly Happy with the outcome thus far
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey, I am sorry your experience here was not a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star rating please let us know.

WW
Walter W.
Arnold, PA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The best
Best customer service ever. I drive an hour just to do business with them.
Honest and fast and very reasonable.
Thank you for all the hard work .. will do business again.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you do much for completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I am so glad to hear that your visit with us is very enjoyable. I hope to see you soon.

Trisha M.
Graceton, PA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I went in for a oil change they were quick didn’t have to wait long. As always everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I am so glad t hear that your visit with us was enjoyable. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

TN
Tracy N.
Seward, PA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great to work with
Great people and service
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing the survery and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day!

Lisa M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much and taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I hope everything went well while we performed your state inspection and emission for you. If there is anything else we can do to make your next visit any better please let us know.

John R.
Altoona, PA
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
1st class service
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. Thank you also for giving us 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know. Thanks and have a great day.

Indiana, PA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Always Exceptional Service and comfortable waiting area !
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day!