Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.0416656/5Overall Rating 4.0416656/5Overall Rating 4.0416656/5Overall Rating 4.0416656/5rating 4.0416656
Overall Rating 2.1666681/5Overall Rating 2.1666681/5rating 2.1666681rating 2.1666681rating 2.1666681

Jerry D.
Oil change and service
My experiences with this particular dealership had been great. From the time that I made the appointment online (a little tricky) to the checkout it has been without a problem. There’s a waiting area with pastries and coffee or tea or whatever you drink. Comfortable seats. And what I like most is that the service advisor comes and tells you what needs to be done with no pressure and you either elect to do it or not. No hassle no pressure. Good job!

Great place!
excellent and prompt service

GS
Gary S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Consumer friendly ????
Service “ADVISOR”- was fine & very “HELPFUL”, but the “DEALERSHIP POLICIES” are archaic !!!

Rude receptionist
Don't expect a shuttle ride or a car wash.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

Sylvia B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
It only it the the car great the people at the Delray Hyundai location are great.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

James L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast & Friendly Service
I brought the car in for routine maintenance and was told it would take about an hour. The car was back in 70 minutes and clean inside and out.

ME
Maria E.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
The Good service
They are nice and they always give you a good service.

Joe T.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Marilena was outstanding
Outstanding and quick service.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Pleasantly Surprised
I had a battery "emergency" which cancelled my road trip that day, and I was dreading going to the service department for the first time. I am a new resident of Delray, and the dealership in my old hometown was always a disappointment. Everyone I came into contact with at Delray Acura/Hyundai was friendly & helpful, the waiting area was clean, pleasant and stocked with coffee and snacks. My car was even washed and vacuumed after the service. I was so pleased with my entire experience.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Jeffrey H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
The appointment was easy to make online and when I arrived they took the car promptly. The service rep was fast yet very efficient. The waiting area was large and comfortable with water coffee and food to eat. What a great dealership. My service was done quickly and I was on my way. Would recommend to anyone
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Alex is the best
3rd car and only come here for service, thorough and Alex is the best

David G.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Delray Hyundai Service Dept.
I arrived on Saturday am without an appointment as my battery had failed twice & I had to drive back down to the Keys for a wedding. I explained my predicament when I checked in & was told to leave the car running and he would speak to someone & see what he could do. Amazingly a new battery was put in and the car was running and someone came to get me that car was ready and receipt would be mailed. I made it down to Duck Key with time to spare. The service department went above & beyond to help me and I am very grateful for their help.
David Greenblatt

Dawn P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Best Service Centers Ever
I have been here numerous times and have always been treated courteously, professionally, and gotten in and out in a loaner vehicle in a timely manner.

Briarcliff Manor, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
courteous prompt professional
handled my problem smoothly from start to finish
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Jack L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil & Filter Change
Good work, but a bit too long to complete.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very professional; excellent customer service. Car was ready, including washed, when promised.

ER
Edward R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Detailed explanation of problem and quick solution to it also very courteous

11/10/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for regular maintained and because there was a problems with one of the tires. The car was checked and the problems were resolved completely and in a timely manner.
The service advisor, Marilena Crispino was very pleasant and most helpful.
.This is my second leased vehicle from Delray Hyundai and I have been satisfied with each car.

PF
Paul F.
friendly and prompt
good service - good staff

SK
Shayna K.
great service
service advisor nicholas was outstanding