Overall Rating 4.1395377/5Overall Rating 4.1395377/5Overall Rating 4.1395377/5Overall Rating 4.1395377/5rating 4.1395377
Overall Rating 2.1860465/5Overall Rating 2.1860465/5rating 2.1860465rating 2.1860465rating 2.1860465

CR

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Routine Oil change
No problems. Courteous staff. Daniel Rosen ☺
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

Nancy O.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Delray Hyundai
Took my car in immediately at my appointment time. Told me it would be one hour. Brought me to the customer lounge. Came and got me One hour later. It doesn't get any better.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

AK
Allan K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Took care on time. Have me complete analysis of service. Washed car.
Been using you guys for years. Always treated well

SL
never take my 12 years of Sante Fe ownership anywhere else

Stephen M.
Lake Worth, FL
Great customer service!
Great experience, great service! Everyone is friendly and prompt! The waiting area is very comfortable with free coffee and snacks!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful
Sales help work as a team

Carl C.
Friendliness and location.
Comfortable waiting room, friendly personnel, and good coffee and snacks. Also happy with the car wash!

Martin G.
OY VEY
PRICES too high, wait for service completion too long, hardly any coupons like other HUNDAI DEALERS in my area, too long a wait for appointment.

CG
Carol G.
Evaluation
Efficiently run In spite of been very busy.

Miramar, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Last time I had a problem with one of the service technicians but this time the same person was very nice and professional.

Steven C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
A few words won't do. My returning time and time again is enough said.
Just keep doing what your doing.

Roger R.
Tamarac, FL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Auto engine Light came on twice
great maintenance staff they were totally helpful and professional

RL
Richard L.
Delray Hyundai Service is the Best
Delray Hyundai Service never disappoints me. They run a first class operation. It is because of the excellent service that I get each and every time that I remain a loyal customer! Keep up the good work!

AO
Ana O.
Great Customer Services
My service rep, went out of his way to talk to management to get me the same service as the dealer where I bought my car. I moved to Delray Beach and I was a bit upset because they sold me a maintenance plan that only work at their dealer, but this guy took the time to get management to approve my service without any out of pocket. Thank you very much!!!!

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall service experience - very good
After being notified of a recall, I made an appointment to have that work done -- I got the date and time I wanted (around the noon hour) very easily.

I dropped off my car, walked a short distance to a nearby restaurant where I had a leisurely lunch, then walked back. The recall work was done - earlier than the estimated time I had been given before I left to go to eat -- and the car was washed, the carpets vacuumed, and my Hyundai was waiting for me.

Overall, a nice service experience.

PG
Pataricia G.
Lake Worth, FL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Patricia G's review of her visit on 4/10
My car was taken care of and I felt the representative definitely went the extra mile.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019