Mike W.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has never had a problem with this business.

James R.
Mendon, IL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
James said he was happy with everything at the business. They take care of their customers.

AH
Andrea H.
Camp Point, IL
Ram 2500
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said she can typically get someone on the phone when she calls the business. The last couple times she had called she has been getting an automated system that makes it difficult to get to an actual staff member.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 08/13/2018

Hello, Andrea.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. I'm sorry that you've been having problems getting through on the phone, it can get pretty hectic. Please come again as needed.

John R.
Chrysler
08/01/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place is the best, he is very satisfied. They are good people with good prices.

Hello, John.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

Dave and "The Delta Tire Team'

Mike M.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he's been doing business with this facility for a very long time. All of the staff members have good old fashion customer service skills.

Hello, Mike.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

JY
JAY Y.
Hannibal, MO
07/31/2018
Very friendly and personable service
The Delta Team was exceptionally courteous, personable and promptly repaired the tire on my wife's Explorer. When I asked for further information, they took the time to be sure I got it and was satisfied. It is no mystery as to why Delta has been the first one mentioned when people ask where to get tires and mechanical service done.
Thanks Delta Tire!

Hello, Jay.

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the positive feedback. We strive to provide all our customers with top notch, quality service. Please come again as needed.

Kevin S.
Plainville, IL
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said, this business is nice and polite and they do good work.

Hello, Kevin.

Thanks for stopping by, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

MARK M.
Clayton, IL
Ram Pickup
07/25/2018
Mkm
Thanks for your help and great service.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 07/27/2018

Hello, Mark.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire for your automotive service needs, we appreciate your business. Please come again.

EW
Ed W.
Chevrolet S-10
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business treats customers right.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 07/27/2018

Hello, Ed.

Thanks for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

MJ
Mike J.
Ram 1500
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 07/23/2018

Hello, Mike.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

Jane K.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Jane said the staff were really good.

Hello, Jane.

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

KC
Katie C.
07/06/2018
Excellent Service and Highly Recommend
I called this morning to have Delta Tire check my rear brakes. They allowed me to come in immediately, started a ticket while I was on the phone, then gave me a quote for brake pads/rotors when I dropped it off. They texted me the link to the electronic diagnostic, then called and said exactly what I needed done. They were able to do the work same day and finished within 2 hours! They even gave me a $ off coupon on my final bill! They were excellent and polite and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a service center!!

Hello, Katie.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey. Your feedback is important. We strive to provide our customers with top-notch service in a timely manner. We'll be here when you need us. Please come again.

PR
Paul R.
Monticello, MO
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he has dealt with the business before. They provide fast service and get the job done. He feels that they are a bit high on price.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 07/11/2018

Hello, Paul.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important. Please come again as needed.

Dave and "The Delta Tire Team:

KT
KAREN T.
Payson, IL
06/24/2018
Excellent trustworthy service. Right across the street from where I work so easy to leave there so they can work in when I don’t schedule an appointment and easy to pick up. Don’t try to sell me things I don’t need. Very reasonable prices.
Excellent trustworthy service. Right across the street from where I work so easy to leave there so they can work in when I don’t schedule an appointment and easy to pick up. They don’t try to sell me things I don’t need. Very reasonable prices. Very friendly like the “old time neighborhood garage” but offers modern day services.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 07/09/2018

Hello, Karen.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

JASON H.
06/23/2018
Fast service
They got me right in and changed all 4 tires while I waited. Great service. All though I would feel more comfortable if they used torque wrench’s to tighten the lug nuts.

Hello, Jason.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

BETTE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/22/2018
trustworthy customer service, knowledgeable mechanics
Prompt service...... VW Jetta engine light issues ... problem noted, part ordered, problem fixed ~ 24 hour turn around!
Bette B

Hello, Bette.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope all is well with Blue Belle :) We'll be here for you when you need us. Please come again.

Kevin B.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business provides good service always.

Hello, Kevin.

PC
Patty C.
Buick Enclave
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Patty said everything was good and this facility always does a good job.

Hello, Patty.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

TO
Tony O.
Lincoln LS
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynn. She said everyone there was helpful. They fixed her vehicle right away and they did an awesome job.

Hello, Tony and Lynn.

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate you being a long time, loyal customer. Please come again as needed.

GD
GARDNER D.
06/06/2018
Awesome Maintenance and Customer Service
Delta Tire helps me maintain a pool fleet for my work. They go the extra mile to help me out in keeping them maintained. Always great customer service by the Delta Team. Pleasant experience every time.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 06/06/2018

Hello, Pam.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the opportunity to keep your fleet running. We're here when you need us. Please come again as needed.