Dodge Avenger
Great
Always great service
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 02/18/2019

Hello.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

Dave and "The Delta Tire Team'

CANDY H.
Plymouth, IL
Dodge Durango
02/12/2019
Owner
Delta Tire is my go to place! Excellent customer service! Fast Friendly Service! Thanks to all the staff!
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 02/18/2019

Hello, Candy.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

AK
ALAN K.
Lincoln MKZ
02/07/2019
Rotation & Alignment
Great service and friendly staff. Have you in and out quickly.

Hello, Alan.

Thank you for being a long time customer, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

Hyundai Elantra GT
02/06/2019
Honest and responsible
Multiple staff members kept us aware of delays in availability to complete what we wanted. Never tried to upsell us and apologized when they could not do all of what we wanted to have done.

Hello.

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business. Again, I apologize for the delay in your service. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

COLE M.
02/05/2019
Attentive Service
Thank you Delta Tire!
You accommodated our issue swiftly and politely. Your attention toward solving the problem completely and as inexpensively as possible adds to our trust. This integrity of service will keep us returning to Delta Tire.
Our thanks again!

Hello, Cole.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

GT
Gene T.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Gene said Dave is the best.

Hello, Gene.

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

JOHN M.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/29/2019
Tire ritation
They were very professional and quick and very friendly
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 01/30/2019

Hello, John.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

LK
LISA K.
Ewing, MO
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2019
Great service !
Friendly helpful- Marty Dave are awesome!!
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 01/18/2019

Hello, Lisa.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

KC
Kevin C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business had great service. He was in and out fast. They did a great job, they were kind, and courteous.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 01/28/2019

Hello, Kevin.

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

GS
George S.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/12/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was fine. The service was completed quickly.

Hello, George.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

CA
CORNERSTONE A.
Nissan Titan
01/10/2019
Dave and all the staff
Dave at Delta tire took the time to explain to me that my service on my
Truck was delayed. I appreciated that.
Customer service is what its all about.

Hello, Jeff.

Thank you for coming in and for being a long-time customer. We appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

Marge S.
Golden, IL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Marge said they are always very good, helpful, and timely

Hello, Marge.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

CT
CAROL T.
Ford Edge
01/03/2019
Review of recent service
Trust.....a very simple word but an important one. While at Delta Tire the other day I visited with three other customers. We all agreed Trust is why we do business with Delta Tire. Their people are all polite, treat you like you are the only customer at the moment. No need to worry if they fix the issue to customer satisfaction.......If you have any questions or concerns they will work with you . They appreciate your business and want you to be satisfied.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 01/08/2019

Hello, Carol.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Please come again as needed.

Dave and "The Delta Tire Team "

Canton, MO
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/29/2018
Horrible service
What an awful experience! I can’t believe it took you guys 5 hours to change 4 tires an do an alignment. The first time we left with our car you guys used to big of wheel weights an they where hitting the brake calipers on the front wheels making a ticking sound that apparently you’re redneck tire guys where to deaf to here. The second time the tires where re balanced you guys didn’t clean the rims an the weights fell right off. The third time you guys scratched up my rims an you did NOTHING about it! Also I really didn’t appreciate you jacking up my car using only 3 jacks putting a lot of stress on the body of the car an to top it all off you gave me miss matched valve stem caps an got the interior of my car dirty! I would definitely not recommend you to anyone! I’ve been doing business with you for years but I’ll NEVER come back!
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/31/2018

Hello.

So sorry for the problems. We sincerely hope that you and your family are happy, healthy and prosperous in the years to come.

CG
CATHY G.
Plymouth, IL
12/26/2018
Fast and excellent customer service!
I went to the shop at 916 S. 11th St and the gentlemen working was very friendly and got my tire changed very fast. I was very impressed!
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/28/2018

Hello, Cathy.

BOB B.
Dodge Avenger
12/25/2018
Great as always
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/28/2018

Hello, Bob.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

Sid W.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sid said he does recommend them to others. He uses them all the time.

RD
ROBERT D.
12/12/2018
fast and friendly service
went in to get my tire fixed. while i was there i asked about new rims. they walked me through the different rims . everyone i talked to was friendly.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/12/2018

Hello, Robert.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

KH
KESI H.
Columbia, MO
12/08/2018
Wrong tires
I asked for a quote from Delta for a certain set of tires. They quoted me and I set up my appointment for two weeks. I was traveling from out of town and they gave me a good price. The day off my appointment I dropped it off and they texted me two hours later saying my car is ready. I picked it up and paid and left. I got home to realize they put in the wrong tires. I called them and they said, "but we put on good tires." I responded with "but that's not what I asked for." Then the owner got on the phone and began questioning why I wouldn't want the tires they put on. I had done my research and asked for the specific tires for a reason. I had to come back to Quincy two weeks later for them to put on the right tires. I wish they would have told me when I picked it up they didn't put on the right tires but afterwards it occurred to me they never even ordered the tires I requested because they stated when I had to come back the second time that they had to get them in stock. It was a frustrating experience and I won't be going back there, even if they offer a lower price.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/10/2018

So sorry for the trouble, Kesi. We always strive to do our very best for our customers. We wish nothing but the very best for you and yours. Have a happy holiday season.

RP
RYAN P.
GMC Acadia
12/02/2018
Very slow service!!
I was told it was going to take 45 mins to fix my leaking tire. After 45 mins they came in and asked me for my key to my lugnut. I did not know anything about this being a woman and all so I told them no. They said they could get it taken off without the key. About 15 mins later another guy came in and asked about the key again when I told them I didnt know about it or where it was he said again that they could get it taken off without it. Finally after over 1 hour 45 mins of being there I was done. Guys working are not friendly and do no explain anything at all. The women at the desk are very good and explain things well. They explained the whole key and lugnut thing to me when the 2 guys failed to do so.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/03/2018

So sorry for the trouble, Beth. We will do better next time. Please come again as needed.