Delta Tire & Custom Wheels

PAM S. on 11/20/2017
"Excellent service"
Had a screw in my tire & they took care of me right away and did it well. Thanks for great service!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 05:05 AM
LEZLIE S. on 11/15/2017
"Best Service Around!!! :)"
Wow! I walked into Delta hoping to get an oil change before I headed to Iowa. They went above and beyond to get my car serviced before I left! I love the fact that I can walk in anytime any day and know that they will take care of me! As a single woman this is very important to me! I have total trust in Delta Tire!
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:45 AM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/18/2017

Hello, Lezlie.

Thank you for coming in and for your kind words. We appreciate you being a long time customer and look forward to many more years to come. Please come again as needed.

JAMES P. on 11/12/2017
"Great and friendly staff. You feel like family. Great prices and fast service"
Always great service
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 01:31 AM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/15/2017

Hello, James.

Rhonda M. on 11/10/2017
Rhonda said she received great quality service. The staff are friendly. The facility is accessible and timely. They were willing to negotiate the price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017
ED H. on 11/09/2017
"Friendly courteous service."
Associates were friendly and helpful. Service was a little on the slow side. Shop was very busy that day. My appointment ran about an hour over scheduled time.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 09:15 PM

Hello, Ed.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

STEVE M. on 11/07/2017
"Customer service "
Love the tires
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 06:02 AM

Hello, Steve.

Terry O. on 11/06/2017
Spoke with Bobbie. She's been a loyal customer for over 20 years. The staff is amazing. They're pleasant to deal with and they perform quick and excellent work.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 11/06/2017

Hello, Terry and Bobbie.

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

Lisa C. on 11/06/2017
Lisa said the workers were very helpful. They offered her choices for the work.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Review Created: 11/06/2017
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/13/2017

Hello, Lisa.

Thanks for choosing Delta Tire for your recent wheel purchase. We appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

MARGARET W. on 11/04/2017
"Very accommodating "
I was unable to get another driver to help me drop off my car for Service. The folks at Delta provided a driver to take me home and had my vehicle ready much sooner than I had expected. A great company!!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 07:02 AM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/04/2017

Hello, Margaret.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle. We're here when you need us. Please come again as needed.

ERNIE S. on 11/02/2017
"Customer Service"
Expect great customer service at Delta and get it!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 10:33 PM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/07/2017

Hello, Ernie and Melonie.

CAROL T. on 10/31/2017
"Review of recent service"
confidence in the owner and employees that they will do the right thing in servicing my vehicle. They are great about listening to my inquiries and assuring me that they will check and respond to my concerns. I would highly recommend this business to friends and family. Matter of fact when I was volunteering at Blessings today 10/31/17 I talked about your good service. A few of them already use your service. Thank You to all Carol Toomey very satisfied customer
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Review Created: 10/31/2017 08:05 PM

Thank you, Carol.

We certainly appreciate the confidence you have placed in us. We will do our best for you each and every time you visit us. Please come again as needed.

DANIEL S. on 10/28/2017
"They are professionals at the tire business "
A good place to do business !!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 07:47 PM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 10/30/2017

Hello, Daniel.

Thank you for your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again as needed.

DEBRA H. on 10/28/2017
"Need to be honest with the customer. Also need to get rid of that rude girl at the counter!"
I had to get a new engine, and having dealt with Delta for years, went there first. They told me it would take "a couple of days." I left my car on Sat the 21st, so they "could start right away Monday." The engine did not come in until Monday afternoon. That's not their fault, but I should have been told, so I would know this was going to take longer. I also should have been told that this "14-hour-service job" would be stretched out over a full week. They had my car 8 days. Do you know how much it costs to rent a car for a week? I finally called, again, to see what was going on and got "Oh, no one called you? We finished that this morning." I walked up there to get my car, only to find I had been lied to, and the car was still being worked on. When they finished, it would not start, although it did only take them a few minutes to fix this. One HUGE issue--outside of being without my car for 8 days for a 14-hour job and being given the runaround every time I called, was that snotty girl at the counter. She is incredibly rude and unprofessional, and I swear, every time she rolled her eyes at me, I just wanted to slap her! I guess I need to find a new repair shop.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 04:26 PM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 10/31/2017

Hello, Debra.

Thank you very much for letting Delta Tire help you with your recent motor problem in your car. Your confidence in us is greatly appreciated.

That being said, I am so sorry for any problems that occurred. Mechanical repairs can be a "moving target" sometimes and we try our very best to accommodate each of our customers individual, specific needs.

Please come again,

BRIAN H. on 10/28/2017
"Have used delta for years but they they really out did themselves this time."
Money in hard times financially and they only had two used tires to fit my van but all four had passed the dangerous state and they stepped up and sold me all four for a price I could afford. Thanks for all your help and my van drives like new.
Vehicle: GMC Savana Special
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 12:47 AM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 10/30/2017

Hello, Brian.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. We do our best to give our customers the best deal possible every time. Please come again as needed.

Sue N. on 10/27/2017
Sue said she is a long time customer. The staff is quick and efficient. She likes Dave a great deal. Everything is good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 10/25/2017

Hello, Sue.

Thanks for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

Ed W. on 10/27/2017
Ed said Dave has always treated him right. They are brother in laws.
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Dean C. on 10/27/2017
Spoke with Judy. She said this facility goes above and beyond the call of duty. They have stayed late to help her and she likes the personal, small town service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 10/25/2017

Hello, Dean and Judy.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicles. We appreciate you being long-time customers. Please come again as needed.

NANCY S. on 10/23/2017
"Oil change / tire rotation"
Oil Life was not reset. Wasn't sure if windshield washer level was checked. Nothing was put on sheet if was or wasn't. Didn't make note Of how much pressure put in tires after rotation. When came to pick up car, they couldn't find my keys at first. Waited about 10 minutes till they found them. I would recommend to friends, but let them know what to look out for.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 06:24 AM
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 10/27/2017

Hello, Nancy.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire as your preferred automobile service provider. Thank you also for recommending us to your friends. Please come again as needed.

Mary V. on 10/23/2017
Mary said the experience was very good and she always likes visiting them. They are very thorough and they go out of their way to help her. They showed her what was wrong and they told her what needed to be done. It was done very quickly.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/15/2017

Hello, Mary.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important. We appreciate you choosing Delta Tire for your automotive service needs. Please come again as needed.

Tyler R. on 10/23/2017
Tyler said this business did alright and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
Dave S. at Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/18/2017

Hello, Tyler.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.