RD
ROBERT D.
12/12/2018
fast and friendly service
went in to get my tire fixed. while i was there i asked about new rims. they walked me through the different rims . everyone i talked to was friendly.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/12/2018

Hello, Robert.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

KH
KESI H.
Columbia, MO
12/08/2018
Wrong tires
I asked for a quote from Delta for a certain set of tires. They quoted me and I set up my appointment for two weeks. I was traveling from out of town and they gave me a good price. The day off my appointment I dropped it off and they texted me two hours later saying my car is ready. I picked it up and paid and left. I got home to realize they put in the wrong tires. I called them and they said, "but we put on good tires." I responded with "but that's not what I asked for." Then the owner got on the phone and began questioning why I wouldn't want the tires they put on. I had done my research and asked for the specific tires for a reason. I had to come back to Quincy two weeks later for them to put on the right tires. I wish they would have told me when I picked it up they didn't put on the right tires but afterwards it occurred to me they never even ordered the tires I requested because they stated when I had to come back the second time that they had to get them in stock. It was a frustrating experience and I won't be going back there, even if they offer a lower price.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/10/2018

So sorry for the trouble, Kesi. We always strive to do our very best for our customers. We wish nothing but the very best for you and yours. Have a happy holiday season.

RP
RYAN P.
GMC Acadia
12/02/2018
Very slow service!!
I was told it was going to take 45 mins to fix my leaking tire. After 45 mins they came in and asked me for my key to my lugnut. I did not know anything about this being a woman and all so I told them no. They said they could get it taken off without the key. About 15 mins later another guy came in and asked about the key again when I told them I didnt know about it or where it was he said again that they could get it taken off without it. Finally after over 1 hour 45 mins of being there I was done. Guys working are not friendly and do no explain anything at all. The women at the desk are very good and explain things well. They explained the whole key and lugnut thing to me when the 2 guys failed to do so.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 12/03/2018

So sorry for the trouble, Beth. We will do better next time. Please come again as needed.

FD
FACTORY D.
11/29/2018
great company
I have a very tight time frame for auto repairs in my life. Delta tire goes above and beyond meeting my needs, in my busy life.Thank you, Delta Tire and all the people that work there. And the next time I need work done to my auto, you will be first on my list. Thanks again for the great service to all that work there. Great job.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/30/2018

Hello, Mike.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

CA
CORNERSTONE A.
Nissan Titan
11/29/2018
Tell them your problem and they can diagnois it right away!
Delta Tire almost always has the answer to your problem.
Fast, friendly service.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/30/2018

Hello, Jeff.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle, we appreciate your long time business. Please come again as needed.

CUSTOM H.
HUMMER H3
11/28/2018
always personal attention :)
Weather it is new tires, a tire repair or oil change, they always provide prompt, professional service.

Hello,

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate you being a long-time customer. Please come again as needed.

Maywood, MO
Dodge Avenger
11/25/2018

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

Jason C.
Palmyra, MO
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the employees had his vehicle in and out quickly. They provided good service.

Hello, Jason.

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

BILL M.
Acura MDX
11/14/2018
Service was fast and reasonable. Will definitely use them again.

Hello,Bill.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

MIKE H.
Ram 2500
11/14/2018
Get new tires bring truck back 4 times to get it right..
Will not be back, and would not recommend anyone to get any work done there..The steering wheel is still not right and now is pulling to right again. This is what you guys do for a living, you would think someone would have made sure it was right after the first time i brought it back. And this goes back over a year when the truck was in an accident and you didn't fix it right then for Hillibing"s.. Keep up the good work..
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/14/2018

Mike,

So sorry for the trouble. Hope you have the best of luck.

DENNIS B.
Baylis, IL
11/13/2018
Excellent customer service
I’ve been using Delta Tire for my vehicles needs for several years now. Dave always greats me with a smile and a handshake. The staff are very nice and are very knowledgeable/helpful. The walk-in-while you wait service is convenient, as I live 45 minutes outside of Quincy. I like doing business with locally owned/family companies and as far as I concerned they are the best in town and would recommend Delta Tire to anyone.

Hello, Dennis.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please come again as needed.

AK
ALAN K.
Lexus RX 400h
11/10/2018
Lexus 2007
Fast friendly service.

Hello, Alan.

Thanks for stopping by and for being a long-time customer. We appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

MV
Mary V.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they are always very nice and they give good her good service.

Hello, Mary.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate you being a long-time customer. Please come again as needed.

ES
ERIC S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
tire repair
Took my SUV to Shottenkirk for a slow leak in the tire they found nothing. Left went home call Delta they got me in quickly and got me out as well as finding two holes in my tire thank you Delta for keeping my family safe!!

Hello, Eric.

Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business. Please come again as needed.

JIM C.
Rushville, IL
Nissan JUKE
New Tires
Very satisfied with sales & service!

Hello, Jim.

Thank you for choosing Delta Tire to service your vehicle, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

AD
ALICE D.
11/09/2018
Knows what they r doing.Very friendly people.
Know what they r doing. Very friendly people.

Hello, Alice.

Thank you for taking time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. Please come again as needed.

LC
LISA C.
11/06/2018
Oil change and radiator flush.
Was told it would take would take about an hr and half.hour my car there at 11:15 am, left there at 11:30, called to see if my car was ready at 1:30, Told me it would be 2:30. Was not happy at all.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/07/2018

Hello, Lisa.

We are so sorry for the added time it took to complete your service. Often times in mechanical jobs the completion time can be a "moving target" due to a multitude of unforeseen circumstances. Please accept our apologies as well as a discount coupon that we will text to your phone. Please come again.

ANNA S.
Camp Point, IL
11/04/2018
Great shop
The sales reps and guys in the shop are extremely friendly. They are very fast and reliable they always do an amazing job
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 11/05/2018

Hello, Anna.

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

HC
HUBER C.
Liberty, IL
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/01/2018
Always top notch professional service at Delta Tire.
I recently purchased 4 Nitto Ridge Grapplers from Kent. These were replacing the previous set of the same tires that were also purchased from and installed by Delta. I've loved my truck ever since I brought it home new from the dealer 3 years ago. I knew my new tires and wheels were really gonna set it apart from the rest and boy was I right. The whole crew at Delta work together well to provide the customer with a superior tire buying experience. This set required an alignment as I recently hit a deer with the front of the truck. I noticed when I left the store that my steering wheel was slightly off center. So I called Pete to see if they could take a look at it. Of course he obliged and said they could fix it the next day. Upon further inspection it was discovered that the tie rod was bent from the accident. So the insurance paid for the parts and labor and even though it was no fault of theirs it was PERFECTLY ALIGNED again at no cost to me. Needless to say I'll be buying my third and fourth sets and all future ones right here at Delta Tire. Thanks a million Pete and crew!!!!! I greatly appreciate the superior workmanship and service I receive every time. Don't buy your tires and wheels from anyone but DELTA TIRE and you'll have Happy Trails>>>

Hello, Cory.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and your kindness. We're here when you need us. Please come again.

CG
CINDY G.
Monticello, MO
10/28/2018
Convenient and discount for Blessing employees
Convenient and courteous. Discount for Blessing employees. Quick service and friendly staff.
Dave S. from Delta Tire & Custom Wheels responded on 10/29/2018