Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joe C.
Absecon, NJ
01/15/2019
Rude and unprofessional
Deltona is one of the two authorized dealers for continental tires so I went In there to process a warranty for a tire I had bought 4 months ago at a steep price of $320. As I dropped off my tire a employee of deltona began to whine (like a little baby) about how messed up the tire was. I said it came off going 90 on the expressway what do you expect. The guy was very rude and unprofessional. So I dropped off the tire and waited for a call that I never got the next day. I called at 3pm the day after I dropped it off and the employee told me I didn’t have a warranty because of how ruined the tire was. So I called continental back and they said I have a 12 month warranty no matter the condition, they just have to process the warranty. So I called back and told him that and he said he’ll get to it tomorrow. I said I need my car tomorrow and he said that’s not his problem. I picked up the tire and went to pep boys (the other authorized dealer for Continental). This guy is so lucky I didn’t just beat his ass and leave.

CL
CAPLAN L.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
12/06/2014
Always done right!
I've been buying tires and getting them rotated and balanced at Deltona for 20 years. With three cars getting rotated and balanced every 5K, I'm there every month or so. I go either first thing Saturday morning or even on a Sunday afternoon (I went last Sunday at 2:30 and was out by 3). Always done right!

JAMES H.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
Lexus IS 300
11/01/2014
Outstanding servive!
Had 4 new brakes, rotors and 4 new rims all put on the car. Job was done early and cat looks great and drives like new. Thank you!

JACK B.
Linwood, NJ
Ford Econoline
09/23/2014
prompt excellent service
Always precise, excellent repairs done right, first time.

MJ

MIKE P.
Galloway, NJ
Toyota Avalon
08/29/2014
Great service and friendly staff
I've been buying tires from Deltona for many years its my favorite shop and the service is extremely good..

AK
ALEZA K.
Margate City, NJ
Nissan Sentra
07/02/2014
People that work there
Consistently efficient, consistently honest, consistently pleasant staff

JONATHAN D.
Vineland, NJ
04/16/2014
Fast, couteous service

DANNY P.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
04/10/2014
on point with there work
Every time i take any of my vehicle's I leave the place happy and satisfied.