Derhams Alignment & Brake Center

LN
Lisa N.
07/06/2018
Above and Beyond Customer Service
I am very happy with their service. They are very professional, honest, and efficient. Would highly recommend , especially to females who know very little about cars and repairs. The owner went above and beyond to make sure my car was safe to drive and came in on a holiday to do the necessary work.

Adrian B.
06/12/2017
Alignment
Honest, and simply put they Did a GREAT job. I took my car to Another shop first to have it aligned and the car kept pulling and the shop said they simply couldn't stop it from pulling. I then took it here to Derhams alignment and they had it dialed in Perfect in 25 minutes. Amazing job, honest people. They have a customer in me from now on. If you need an alignment, Derhams alignment and breaks is a 5 star across the board.

VT
virgil t.
05/21/2017
honesty and intergerity
this company is the most honest car repair center i have ever dealt with.they will tell you the problem fix it and if there are any complications they will stand behind their work. in todays enviroment with honesty these people are above reproach.i have been dealing with them for over 3yrs and i trust them more than anyone i have ever dealt with.

STEVEN M.
10/13/2011
Alignment
Blacks Tire would not even try to do it.
The ford dealer didn't get it right.
But Derhams got it right the first time.

BARBARA H.
08/31/2011
Mark always takes care of us quickly and efficiently. He only fixes what is necessary and his prices are very good!

JOHN P.
08/25/2011
Great Job
I am much happier with the way my sports car drives after having it aligned by Denham. A competitor had aligned it just 1000 miles before,, didn't help it out at all. Drives like new now. Thank you.

KAZIAH S.
08/25/2011
Thank you!
Good service, very nice and helpful

MARY KAY D.
07/08/2011
Automotive/Customer Service
The guys at Derham Ailgnment and Brake were awesome. THey took great care of me and my automotive needs. They were willing to shift some of their schedule in order for me to have my car worked on before a trip. Great service! I would (and will) Highly recommend them to all anyone! The prices were great and they are very knowledgable.