05/16/2019
Go to place
Desert Car Care is my go to car repair shop. I started going there because it’s near my house. I’ve kept going because of excellent service. I always feel the folks there are treating me fairly and only doing what needs to be done and no more. My whole family now uses a Desert Car Care.

JAMIE M.
Volkswagen Passat
05/03/2019
I contacted desert car care via yelp and asked for a quote for an oil change with synthetic oil. I was told 49.99. I got there and was then told 98$ Since I had a Volkswagen. I explained the quote to the employee and he was so kind and apologetic for the misunderstanding. He met me in the middle with the cost and was still cheaper than the dealership. I’ll definitely be going back with my car and my daughters car and would absolutely recommend them!

PS
Pam S.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/27/2019
Great Place
This place was chosen because of the reviews already posted. I wasn't disappointed. The facility was very clean, the owner and mechanics were top notch for customer service! I am confident in the pricing & the work. I have found my "car guys" & that makes me feel good!!!

NK
Ned K.
04/26/2019
Ned Kircher
Matt did a great job! He got me in and out in 45 minutes for an oil change.

JE
Jay E.
04/24/2019
Good work, and easy to work with.
The Desert Car Care team repaired a wiring problem with the wiring harness to a turn signal. That, and an oil change. It was easy to get an appointment, and dropping the vehicle off and picking it up were quick and efficient.

Mark R.
Ram 1500
04/18/2019
Oil Change Nirvanna
Great guys and great service!!!! Had our vehicle done in less that the time I thought it would take!

Give em a try, you’ll be happy you did.

Tamara M.
04/17/2019
Trustworthy
Ive taken my car here a couple of times. The guys are kind, respectful, honest and take the time to hear what's going on with your vehicle.
They always give great service!

CP
Cliffton P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Cliffton said the service provided by the business was quick, efficient, and honest.

NW
Nicole W.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/14/2019
Friendly, timely service at a fair price.
This was our first time using your service. My car was taken in at the appointment time and service was performed in the expected wait time. Pricing is fair and the gentlemen at the counter were friendly and welcoming. We will be back next time!

Mesa, AZ
Saturn Ion
04/12/2019
Quick and Efficient
Thanks again for always doing a great job.

Alka S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Alka said she loved the service, it was great and immediate. The business resolved the issue right away and she definitely recommends this business.

TR
Tammi R.
Chandler, AZ
Pontiac Vibe
03/27/2019
That service!!!
Matt and his crew are always so helpful. I’m in a decision making point with one of my vehicles. Matt has been so patient and honest in helping me with what is a priority and what can wait. Things are always completed on time as well. Thanks Matt!!!

GE
Gilles E.
03/21/2019
Great customer service with very good price

TH
Tasha H.
Nissan Titan
03/20/2019
Great service. They get us in quickly.
When we need something done on our cars, Desert Car Care is quick to get us in and get it taken care of. They make suggestions but are not pushy on things that we might want done.

BF
Becky F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Becky said that she was given a price ahead of time and she was billed the same amount. She also stated that the staff fixed only what she asked them to fix and they did not upsell her.

John S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
John said he liked the staff and they are honest and polite.

DK
Dan K.
Toyota Tundra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business provides great work and staff was super nice.

Melissa S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said the staff at this business was friendly and trustworthy.

CP
Cynthia P.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/07/2019
Service and quality
Wonderful service! My time in and out was quick. I received what my car needed for a great price and friendly, experienced people.
Matthew P., Owner from Desert Car Care McQueen responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the great review Cynthia!

LC
Leslie C.
GMC Acadia
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Leslie said that the place fit her into the schedule last-minute, did a good job, and she was able to wait for the vehicle. She was happy and will be back.