NT
Naeela T.
12/06/2017
They are very professional and accommodating. Provide professional advice and always ready to help clients in the best way. Friendly and smiling staff.

I was given advice regarding my car, guided on what vehicle to get to replace the one I was driving and the best was they accommodated a payment plan for the service fee.

ANTOINE B.
04/21/2017
Communication with customers
They mechanic had good communication

NA
Nathaniel A.
Greenbelt, MD
BMW 535xi
04/16/2017
First time experience great!
Read the review on Tire Rack and Yelp ad decide t o give them a try. Eli is knowledgeable and personable. I have found a new good mechanic.

Rob W.
Lanham, MD
Lexus GX 470
04/10/2017
Lexus Suspension
Eli did what I asked for very proficiently and professionally. I would recommend his work.

MA
MARCELO A.
04/10/2017
Two Years Later
After two years and approximately 50,000 miles, I am back at Dicky's to have my tires changed. Granted, did I think I would have driven 50,000 miles in two years? No. Time to think of a career change.

Two years ago, I came to Dicky's to have tires installed that I purchased on TireRack. Prior to this, I have never heard of Dicky's. The level of service I received from that initial visit is what brought me back again. The service and honesty of Dicky's is what will keep me coming back. I have referred friends and family to Dicky's because I found their service second to none.

If you want quality service and expect honesty, Dicky's is the place to be. They will not nickel and dime you and will provide excellent customer service and value.

EL
EDWARD L.
College Park, MD
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2017
Wide experience with fast competent aervice.
Very good

Dalitso M.

Mr./Ms. D.
Washington, DC
Buick LeSabre
04/02/2017
The best mechanical engineer shop ever
Dicky is one of the best mechanics I know and will get plenty more business from myself

MA
MANAL A.
Mercedes-Benz CLA250
Visit feedback
I like the way I was greeted. The place was comfortable and very well presented.

DK
Desdery K.
BMW M6
03/24/2017
Amazing service
Thank you for everything...the car runs as if it was brand new!!

Danielle S.
BMW 528i
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Danielle said she had no problems with the business.

Johnny B.
Nissan Versa
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Johnny said this business had good service. They were the best that he had ever worked with.

KF
Keith F.
Subaru Legacy
03/11/2017
Recent car repair
I am thoroughly satisfied with the quality of repair

RP
Rena P.
BMW 328i
03/04/2017
Great work!
Great customer service and work!

Stephen C.
Washington, DC
BMW 650i
02/21/2017
They did an excellent job, and was prompt, and efficient
I had a lot of different things wrong with my car and they checked it out and got right on the job and the price was reasonable

FT
Francia T.
Infiniti M45
02/17/2017
A great automotive shop in the Beltsville community...Dicky Smalls Automotive .....
Mr Smalls had established a great automotive shop for the community...If you are in need of car repairs...Stop by Dicky Smalls automotive shop located 10111 Bacon Drive,Beltsville MD.

IS
Iddi S.
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Iddi said they were prompt and they did a great job. He really appreciates the ride back and forth to work.

Chris H.
01/25/2017
The best mechanic ever
Im so glad I found this guy! Every time I go in for service on my cars I learn something new. Dicky is not your average mechanic! He knows so much about each of my cars and he explains the problem to you and tells you what's most important to fix now. It's good to find a honest mechanic.

VW

Fritz N.
Maryland
BMW 740iL
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Fritz said the business did a really good job. They did exactly what he wanted them to do and they did not try to oversell him. He said Eli did a great job and he wants to thank him very much.