Latest Review about 1 year ago

MF
Marcus F.
10/07/2017
IMPROVED EXPERTISE
I have been taking my truck to these guys for over 2 yrs. now and continue to receive excellent service.
Recently, they added major improvements to overall operations and the expertise has exceeded all expectations.
RAY P. from Diesel Doctor responded on 10/07/2017

Marcus,
We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our service and the improvements that we have made in the expansion of our shop. Its always a pleasure to see you. Thank you, as always, for the opportunity to serve your repair needs. Much appreciated.

Ray P.

Ron M.
10/06/2017
1999 Ford f350
These guys are awesome. Went in for new spark plugs and came out with a truck better than new. They did a cleaning of the engine compartment, removed many of my old casings that I didnt know were in there. The best part was the incredible service by Melisa who made sure the truck was spotless clean with a new air freshner and floor mats. These guys are the best
RAY P. from Diesel Doctor responded on 10/07/2017

Ron,
Thank you for your kind words and your time to give us a review. We are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you had a great experience in the repair of your vehicle. Just know we value you as a customer and value your opinion. Thank you for having the confidence in our team here at Diesel Doctor / Bullseye Diesel Performance to repair your vehicle and the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you again.
Ray P.

EL
Eric L.
09/29/2017
Honest
Found the problem. Did what they said they were going to do. Good price. Vehicle runs very smooth now.

MV
Matt V.
09/26/2017
diesel doctors
Great experience good service experienced mechanics..just alittle slow was all..other then that 5stars..

Chuck W.
08/30/2017
New customer
Excellent service , very knowledgeable, a little pricey.

Kenny S.
08/17/2017
They do what they say they're going todo
Excellent far as I'm concerned

The best in Las Vegas

CL
Cass L.
08/03/2017
Fast, pleasant service. Won't take my truck anywhere else from now on

KI
Keith I.
07/30/2017
New Engine
At 227k my engine finally decided to throw a lifter and scare my cam. Based on the good advice of Diesel Doctor I decided to change out to a new engine with a 2 yr coast to coast. Have already put over 1k on it and it is like having a new truck without the monthly payments. As always, I am very happy with service I receive every time I go there. The best part is the personal communication that I can trust on what is going on with my Truck. This is so important when making costly decisions.

KA
Ken A.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/23/2017
First Experience.
Arrived 8:30 AM Friday. No one at the counter.. After 15 minutes, a guy from the detail shop next door found someone in the shop. Found out then that parts were not ordered. Eventually, parts and oil were found a delivered and the work was done. Woke up Saturday AM and found an oil puddle under my truck in the driveway. Took it to another shop (Your not open on Saturdays) and found lots of old oil trapped in the cross member and the skip plate. They said it was a sloppy oil change job. All in all, this was disappointing. By the way, your counter guy worked hard to get the parts and oil there quickly. He seems to be a good man. Not so much with your mechanic.

CP
Cody P.
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Cody said this business was horrible. They were supposed to fix his vehicle. They had it for 3 months and never touched it. He said they wanted to charge him $500 to get his vehicle out. They told him they did work on his vehicle, when they did not.

SR
Seth R.
North Las Vegas, NV
06/17/2017
Telling you the truth even if you don't wanna hear it
So I have a 99 dodge that has developed a hard start and a slight stutter. Injector pump and lifter pump are both after market and have about 60-80k on them. So long and short I left my truck down at the shop for about two weeks were it refused to start hard or stutter. Truck was driven to Boulder City and back to try and solicit a response. Nothing. Soon as I try and pick it up she decides to play ball so we finally get a code 0370 which is a injector pump timing code. So now I'm waiting to find out if I need a new pump or not. These guys are good they know their craft and are honest about expectations. Troy makes me feel comfortable saying that if I didn't know shit about my truck or motors in general I would just let him do what needs done.

KI
Keith I.
05/27/2017
Recent Repairs
Once again Diesel Doctor diagnosed and repaired my 2006 F250 6L. My truck has over 226k on it and things are starting to get tired. They always go the extra mile to make sure they do not return it to me until they know it is good to go. I love my truck and they take good care of it.
Keith

Mike B.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Mike said Ray is a good, straightforward and peaceful. This is the only facility that he brings his vehicle to. He likes Ray. He recommends this business to anyone that owns a diesel vehicle.

Mike W.
03/03/2017
Repairs done as stated and stood behind warranty
Last spring had head job and upgraded EGR cooler done on my 04 6.0 . Of course pricey but hoping to last at least 4-5 years, and better than price of new. All work done on time and all was good. Back here after cross country trip for summer notice fluid leaking. EGR cooler hose thought to be leaking but it was the EGR ,.They fully covered the repair and replacement under the warranty, no cost. While there i called back to have the tranny fluid replaced. Secretary gave wrong info and they ended up doing tranny and an oil change. They observed the mistake and oil change was free. Happy with work and hoping all will continue be good.

RY
Ron Y.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
01/21/2017
The price and they are very honest
They done a great job would recommend them to anyone who needs repair on a diesel. Very courteous and done in a timely manner.
RAY P. from Diesel Doctor responded on 01/29/2017

Ron,
Thank you for the opportunity and the confidence in us to repair your vehicle. If you ever need anything, please let us know. It's always a pleasure to see and speak with you. Your patronage is much appreciated. Thanks Again.

Your Diesel Doctor Team

CR
Charles R.
01/19/2017
The job was done right.
The problem was correctly diagnosed and then the repair was completed in a timely manner

V
Valued Customer
01/16/2017
I wanted a new truck
My truck ran so bad I could hardly stand it I took it to these guys it cost about $2800 but now it runs great I'm so happy with the work they did it is like getting a new truck thanks DD for the work you did for me.
Ward Skartvedt

Scott B.
12/24/2016
Awesome ray is great
Only place we'll take a diesel

SZ
Steve Z.
12/23/2016
Radiator Hoses
Original hoses needed to be replaced on radiator. Was able to get in quickly and have repaired.