DAVID D.
05/24/2019
These guys are great, knowledgeable, friendly, dependable, and affordable. What more could you ask for from a business?

JASON M.
Pensacola, FL
Ford F-250 Super Duty
05/20/2019
awesome automotive shop
Justin and the guys are awesome would recommend them for all your Ford diesel needs

SK
STEVE K.
Milton, FL
04/20/2019
Diesel Outlaws gave me the service and communication I expect
Just wow. Don't let the sign on the door fool you - Justin and his team know 7.3 motors too. I picked up a 2000 F350 2x4 DRW with 60,000 miles on it last summer. As my first diesel, I didn't have anything to compare it with, but I felt something wasn't right - just not the power I was expecting nor the fuel mileage. I tow a 10,000lb toy hauler with two nice motorcycles and I didn't want to overstress anything. Justin & I had an email dialogue for a few weeks wherein I told him I wanted the truck to get better fuel mileage when running the highways solo and better performance while towing my TH. When I brought the truck to him, he ran diagnostics, found some issues, made recommendations with quotes on what could be done, and followed that with what he thought should be done. I took all his advice, and while I'm not made of money, this truck is going to be part of the family for a long time so this was an investment in reliability and sustainability.
I picked up the truck today....
It's a completely different beast!
The new turbine/compressor gave me 20psi boost at one point. The S&B cold air intake is allowing way more air, while the new bellowed up pipes allow proper exhaust flow. The oversized transmission oil pan and giant oil cooler now takes 19 qts. And I've got 4 new pedestal gauges to monitor her performance. I'm VERY happy!
Besides being a great wrench, Justin is a man with business savvy, discipline, and is a great leader for his team. Justin communicated his progress, parts situation, and sent pictures to me almost daily via email. I had no required deadline, so he knew he had all the time he needed. He also cleaned up some 'electrician's mess' under my dash and under my truck initially at no charge, but I paid him for what he would let me. Honest, up front, and fair.
I whole heartily recommend Diesel Outlaws to anyone with a Ford diesel.

GQ
GUSTAVO Q.
04/18/2019
Best in area
Best place to get your truck fixed 👏

JO
Jamie O.
Florida
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff truly seemed like the type of people who want to help others instead of taking advantage of them.

JASON M.
Pensacola, FL
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/11/2019
Service is excellent
I would recommend diesel outlaws to anyone needing work done on there diesel vehicle

RT
RICH T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
01/31/2019
Very knowledgeable
Justin and his staff are very knowledgeable with the Ford 6.0. My engine trouble was diagnosed correctly the first time with a written estimate of the cost. The work was completed and vehicle was delivered when promised and it runs great. I will definitely be returning for future work and highly recommend Diesel Outlaws.
Justin E. from Diesel Outlaws responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Rich! Look foward with working with you in the future, and glad you are enjoying the Truck!

EO
ERIK O.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/30/2019
Great Business
Justin and the whole team at Diesel Outlaws were great the entire time our van was being worked on. Justin was very knowledgeable, trustworthy, and he even helped me save money by debunking some of the "facts" I read on some forums. I'm very grateful for that, and so is my bank account. He also kept me up to date with the progress they were making on the van, primarily because it was such a time-consuming job and because the vans are notoriously tough to work on. I'd absolutely recommend them to a friend or anyone needing work done to a Powerstroke engine, especially the Eco-line vans. Although, I'm sure they will hate me for that haha.