MIKE M.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
10/26/2019
Awesome work and service!
My F450 King Ranch with 105,000 miles on it needed some work done. Justin's recommendations on what needed to be done were spot on. The estimate and timing of the service were accurate and he was a pleasure to work with. Thanks to Diesel Outlaws I'm confident my truck is good for 300,000 miles!

CASEY B.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/25/2019
Customer service
Justin does great work and is very thorough. Wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else.

EG
ERIC G.
10/05/2019
Justin provided me with everything I need to get my truck back on the road and running better than ever. The prices were more than fair and they’re good people to work with. I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for diesel work.

FH
FRANK H.
Cumming, GA
10/04/2019
Lucky to have found this shop so close while out of town.
Turbo was making a funny sound for last 100 miles while hauling camper. Justin got my truck fixed and back to me in 24 hours. Really grateful to have found a professional shop so close to our vacation spot.

John W.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/28/2019 Category: Service
John said he was very impressed with his service. The employees explained the work well.

06/25/2019
Solid work
The best powerstroke shop locally, brought my truck in for leaking up pipes and even with the shop being very busy they were able to get my truck in and out in a very timely manner and it’s back to running great!

SD
SHAWN D.
06/20/2019
If you have a PSD this is the place to go.
Diesel Outlaws is the place for any Powerstroke that needs work. The whole team shows a great deal of attention to detail. Their knowledge is first-rate and they will not try to sell you anything that you do not need. I never hesitate to recommend Justin and his team for working on Ford Powerstrokes.

EB
ERIC B.
06/17/2019
Honest and great mechanic
I was fortunate enough to find Justin when I was needing some work done to my 250. He has always been upfront and honest and I will always be coming back for any and all of my service needs. Justin and Tyler work with my busy schedule and getting me in and out of his shop for me to be on the road. Thank you diesel outlaws. Great shop and great mechanic.

NS
Norman S.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Norman said the business is very good, excellent and supreme.

DUSTIN R.
06/03/2019
👍
Great place would recommend it to anyone my new 6.7 power stroke is awesome thanks guys

CG
CYREUS G.
05/29/2019
F250 Gurus
Justin was very knowledgable with my F250 6.0. His work and communication was top notch. I had 4 injectors, Regulated Return system, and an upgraded fuel pump system installed and very happy with the turnout. Highly recommended!!

DAVID D.
05/24/2019
These guys are great, knowledgeable, friendly, dependable, and affordable. What more could you ask for from a business?

JASON M.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
05/20/2019
awesome automotive shop
Justin and the guys are awesome would recommend them for all your Ford diesel needs

SK
STEVE K.
Milton, FL
04/20/2019
Diesel Outlaws gave me the service and communication I expect
Just wow. Don't let the sign on the door fool you - Justin and his team know 7.3 motors too. I picked up a 2000 F350 2x4 DRW with 60,000 miles on it last summer. As my first diesel, I didn't have anything to compare it with, but I felt something wasn't right - just not the power I was expecting nor the fuel mileage. I tow a 10,000lb toy hauler with two nice motorcycles and I didn't want to overstress anything. Justin & I had an email dialogue for a few weeks wherein I told him I wanted the truck to get better fuel mileage when running the highways solo and better performance while towing my TH. When I brought the truck to him, he ran diagnostics, found some issues, made recommendations with quotes on what could be done, and followed that with what he thought should be done. I took all his advice, and while I'm not made of money, this truck is going to be part of the family for a long time so this was an investment in reliability and sustainability.
I picked up the truck today....
It's a completely different beast!
The new turbine/compressor gave me 20psi boost at one point. The S&B cold air intake is allowing way more air, while the new bellowed up pipes allow proper exhaust flow. The oversized transmission oil pan and giant oil cooler now takes 19 qts. And I've got 4 new pedestal gauges to monitor her performance. I'm VERY happy!
Besides being a great wrench, Justin is a man with business savvy, discipline, and is a great leader for his team. Justin communicated his progress, parts situation, and sent pictures to me almost daily via email. I had no required deadline, so he knew he had all the time he needed. He also cleaned up some 'electrician's mess' under my dash and under my truck initially at no charge, but I paid him for what he would let me. Honest, up front, and fair.
I whole heartily recommend Diesel Outlaws to anyone with a Ford diesel.

GQ
GUSTAVO Q.
04/18/2019
Best in area
Best place to get your truck fixed 👏

JO
Jamie O.
Florida
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff truly seemed like the type of people who want to help others instead of taking advantage of them.

JASON M.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/11/2019
Service is excellent
I would recommend diesel outlaws to anyone needing work done on there diesel vehicle

RT
RICH T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
01/31/2019
Very knowledgeable
Justin and his staff are very knowledgeable with the Ford 6.0. My engine trouble was diagnosed correctly the first time with a written estimate of the cost. The work was completed and vehicle was delivered when promised and it runs great. I will definitely be returning for future work and highly recommend Diesel Outlaws.
Justin E. from Diesel Outlaws responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Rich! Look foward with working with you in the future, and glad you are enjoying the Truck!

EO
ERIK O.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/30/2019
Great Business
Justin and the whole team at Diesel Outlaws were great the entire time our van was being worked on. Justin was very knowledgeable, trustworthy, and he even helped me save money by debunking some of the "facts" I read on some forums. I'm very grateful for that, and so is my bank account. He also kept me up to date with the progress they were making on the van, primarily because it was such a time-consuming job and because the vans are notoriously tough to work on. I'd absolutely recommend them to a friend or anyone needing work done to a Powerstroke engine, especially the Eco-line vans. Although, I'm sure they will hate me for that haha.