AA
Alberto A.
08/10/2019
My experience with my recent visit
Well I like the fact that Ricco and Zach take the time to explain what's going on with my car and they also will show me the old part that has been replaced and what i may need to do later on down the road

LR
Louis R.
Post Falls, ID
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the employees did good work.

Barbara S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said the business has always been good to her family. She said they were honest, fast and they did not try to over charge her.

Jennifer C.
Buick Rendezvous
07/20/2019
I appreciate the service from Divine's. I was able to get my daughter's car in to be fixed within 24hrs and they did a great job. They fixed the issues we took it in for without looking for more. Rico was great at keeping us updated and his professionalism in all aspects were appreciated. Even though we weren't expecting the problem to be as big as it was, I felt their rates were very reasonable. I will definitely be coming back in the future if needed and will be recommending them to my friends. Thanks for everything!

RD
Ryan D.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said they did a good job.

HS
Hector S.
Dodge Ram Van
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Hector said this business was very good. They were a little expensive , but they were good. He is very happy.

J.t. M.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
J.T. said the business provided superb service. They kept him up to date and the price was as quoted. They were professional and the work was well done.

Danny B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Danny said he recommends this business for service.

MA
Mohammad A.
INFINITI Q60
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Mohammad said the customer service was pretty good.

VR
Veronica R.
Coulee Dam, WA
Ram Pickup
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said the staff checks for recalls and stays on top of her future maintenance needs.

06/18/2019
customer
customer for many years. divine's is always ready to assist-timely and professionally

Alex M.
Cheney, WA
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the staff got the service done in the time they said they would and it was efficient.

BRUCE H.
Nissan Rogue
06/11/2019
Called to set up OFL
Rico is a keeper! Let me come in within 20 minutes & had OLF & air filter. Been a customer since 1976 No Probelem!

CD
Cordell D.
06/08/2019
Best, Honest and friendliest Spot In Spokane for Auto Work!
Only spot My family and I will go to to get vehicle work done. Always honest and friendly.

Brian H.
05/30/2019
Genuine Honest Service
Took my 2007 Forester to Divines for a diagnosis of two issues with the engine - one that has haunted me since 2009 - two other dealerships never wanted to solve this problem. However, the manager of Divines 'Rico' investigated these two issues and responded quickly with firm explanations for the repairs and reasonable quotes to get it done. I have the option of going to a major dealership for this work but I couldn't get them to give me a satisfactory explanation of the problems, or a firm quote on the work. I will have Divines do the work. Their bill for the diagnosis and oil change was definitely reasonable and as described. I came away from this first experience believing they were honest, qualified, reasonable, and trustworthy.