Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Bellingham

Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5rating 4.15

Confused S. on 01/30/2017
"Questions answered correctly"
Called and spoke with Larry the internet manager concerned about credit issues he answered all my questions and will be buying from there soon
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 02:33 PM
Steve A. on 10/09/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Waste of a lot of money."
Bought a 2011 Dodge with 27k on it. The transmission was acting up from the beginning. I paid for the service package when I bought the car. I researched forums for common transmission issues specific to my year model and found over 30 pages of the exact same issue stwming from 2 poorly manufactured internal components in the transmission. So I took the car in to have the transmission fixed. They had the car 2 days and said theres nothing wrong on the outside linkage or anything so they had to take out the tranmission and take it apart to find the issue. I knew from the forums what the issue was so I knew they would find it and fix it , Right?, WRONG. 2 weeks of zero returned phone calls....They said they took it all apart and couldnt find anything wrong with it and now they say the problem is on the outside with the shift linkage and the service package would not cover it. They guoted me nearly 2 grand which was nearly what I paid for the service oackage that should cover it. I told them no, I showed them the research results, they said they didn't know anything about it. I told them I just wanted my car back and to not do anything. They canceled the service order and charged me 800 bucks for removing the transmission which was there supposedly wrong conclusion. I should not have been charged. They didnt fix anything and they didn't seem to know how to fix the issue and when they claimed a mistake, somehow it became my mistake amd they billed me for it.???? Never again will I pay for a service package. Never again will I take my car to the Dodge dealer in Bellingham for service. Complete rip off.
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 10/09/2016 10:23 AM
Patrick L. on 05/21/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best dealer and service department"
I have purchased 2 cars and 1 truck from Rairdon's and will continue buying vehicles from them. Also the best service department I have used in 20 years.
Service Date: 05/06/2016
Review Created: 05/21/2016 03:21 PM
MELISSA R. on 04/25/2013
"Don't Buy Here!"
Poor customer service from the "finance department". I felt like I was at a corner used car lots by their business attitude. They are not trust worthy and will try to take all they can from you. I am so glad they pushed me into a different brand new car from another dealer on the same road!
Service Date: 04/23/2013
Review Created: 04/25/2013 11:02 AM
KEN W. on 09/08/2012
"They didn't make it easy to come back."
I sure spent a lot more money than I was quoted. What really got to me was all the time it took, then needed to take vehicle back . Was thinking of getting a tune up there? Would have been nice if they said hey we'll throw a complementary oil change for the inconvenience. Guess I'm Old School?
Vehicle: CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
Service Date: 06/27/2012
Review Created: 09/08/2012 12:01 AM
LINDSEY S. on 07/25/2012
"Could be better"
I was not happy when I got outside to my car after being serviced, and spending $247.42 and noticed my car had not been washed. How much money does a person need to spend to get a car wash?
Vehicle: JEEP LIBERTY
Service Date: 07/16/2012
Review Created: 07/25/2012 06:32 PM
HEIDI C J. on 07/24/2012
"Customer Service"
great experience this is my 3rd purchase.
Vehicle: DODGE RAM 150
Sales Date: 07/10/2012
Review Created: 07/24/2012 08:59 PM
BRIAN M O. on 07/21/2012
"Truth in advertising ? "
I feel the adveriising decription of vehicle condition was in error . Last owner obviously babied this vehicle definitley not true.......
On a differnt note
Sales and loan staff courteous ,professional and friendly !!
Kudos to Cory !!!
Thank you we had a great day !!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET C2500
Sales Date: 07/08/2012
Review Created: 07/21/2012 09:39 PM
RONALD K R. on 07/19/2012
"Service Dept."
Prompt and friendly service!
Vehicle: DODGE CALIBER
Review Created: 07/19/2012 08:36 PM
Robin M. on 07/19/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great expectations...not so much."
Lee Tsuffis and Tom Lallas helped me in selecting and purchasing a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They truly are gifted in sales namely being courteous and patient. The overall completed transaction was stereotypical for purchasing a car from a dealership thus the 3 stars--I didn't have great expectations going in. I have had uneventful purchases of other vehicles at the Ford, Chevy and VW dealerships locally. I have purchased many cars over many years; used, new, private party and from dealerships. I am grateful that I had this experience because it was useful in dealing with 2 issues that came up after signing the paperwork. The first was learning there was only 1 key for the vehicle. This information should have been known and shared prior to signing paperwork especially when the replacement cost is $300.00 ("our cost"). I think it reasonable to expect a $25,000 vehicle to have 2 keys. It would not be a usual question to ask, but I will definitely in the future before signing paperwork. The car I traded in had 2 keys. The second issue was noticed after getting the car home. The represented U-connect feature was not installed on the vehicle. It was discussed during the test drive this feature was important to me and the buttons indicating it's presence were on the console. It is not a feature set up to trial on a test drive. Mitch Roberts, the General Sales Manager, printed a Kelley Blue Book report for me when we were negotiating the price of my trade and the price of the Jeep I wished to buy. It was listed in the report as included. To resolve the problem, I was quoted "at cost" pricing of nearly $500.00 and $300.00 for the key and programming. This is the point where the experience went south. Prior to signing paperwork, I felt my business was valued. After signing paperwork, it was disrespectful, condescending and made me upset enough to cancel the deal had that been an option. The U-connect was installed by the dealer at no cost to me only because I have learned to save paperwork (the Kelley report they printed for me) which showed it as included (not because I was told it was there on the test drive). Mitch agreed to pay for the replacement key, but not with courtesy or respect. He said "I guess I'll have to do it or you will hold me hostage". Frist he overed to "split it" with me. He took a repeat customer (my husband purchased a $41,000 vehicle from them a few months prior to this) and while giving me what I requested, made me feel like crap and as though I did something wrong even suggesting they provide a second key and install the feature they said the car had...essentially by giving them my business of which they of course said did not have enough profit to help me out...really? Since they are typical of most peoples expectations I would recommend the business for those experienced in buying cars if they possess the car you must have at the price you want, but I wouldn't send my novice adult children in to buy their first car from them. They are a little too smooth for my taste.
Review Created: 07/19/2012 12:02 AM
ROBIN M M. on 07/18/2012
"Seasoned salesmen, predictable transaction"
Lee Tsuffis and Tom Lallas were very professional, patient and helpful. I enjoyed working with them and observed they have a gift for sales. I have purchased many cars, both new and used from dealerships and private parties. I am grateful that I have this experience, because this dealership is not for the novice buyer. I would recommend this business to someone else experienced with car sales practices, but I would not send my young adult children who have not purchased a car on their own before to Rairdon's in Bellingham. My experience with the sales manager, Mitch Roberts, immediately pushed the wrong buttons and got my back up which is not easy to do so quickly. It was quite a different attitude after the paperwork was signed than before. I was upset enough to walk away from this deal had that been an option. The conversation with him brought me back to the reality of how much I hate negotiating car purchases from dealerships. The issues that led to this problem with Mitch were when I made the purchase I did not think to ask if the vehicle (2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee) would be coming with 2 keys. It was an assumption it would on my part. Since it is an expensive item and they did know, it would have worth mentioning. My 2010 Toyota Camry XLE I traded in had 2 keys. Ultimately they agreed to provide a second key ($300.00), but it was not handled by Mitch with courtesy or respect. The car was also sold to me with U-Connect which later was discovered to have the button, but the feature was not installed. It was something we discussed as being important to me and present on the vehicle on the test drive, but it is not something you can really set up in motion to see if it is actually working. The buttons were there for it and it is logical to think that the feature is installed. After purchase I tried to set it up at home to learn it was not installed. I brought this to the salesman attention (Tom) and he provided a quote for me to get it at cost (my cost of just shy of $500.00). I produced the Kelley report they had printed for me before I purchased the Jeep listing U Connect as an included feature and then they agreed to have it installed without charge. I am glad I knew enough to save the report and get everything in writing. Ultimately they took care of my issues and for that I am satisfied. I am not a big fish and this is the 2nd vehicle my husband and I bought from them this year for a total purchase of nearly $65,000. I think it was short sighted to be so rude to a repeat customer.
Vehicle: JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Review Created: 07/18/2012 11:31 AM
JOHNNY L J. on 07/18/2012
"Good service"
They love my bissness & i love good service
Vehicle: DODGE 3500
Sales Date: 07/16/2012
Review Created: 07/18/2012 11:08 AM
RUTH M A. on 07/18/2012
"What happened to the after-serv. car wash?"
I thought for sure our car would have been washed after our recent service. This was a very pricey job. I was disappointed!
Vehicle: CHRYSLER TOWN
Service Date: 07/09/2012
Review Created: 07/18/2012 10:03 AM
CARRIE M S. on 07/16/2012
"Found me what i wanted over night."
This is the best service i have ever had from a car dealership. They bent over backwords to helpe get what i wanted. I will buy from them again!
Vehicle: JEEP WRANGLER
Sales Date: 07/08/2012
Review Created: 07/16/2012 07:20 PM
JASON D D. on 07/16/2012
"*****"
quick, easy no hassle, i'll be buying more cars there
Vehicle: DODGE CHARGER
Sales Date: 07/15/2012
Review Created: 07/16/2012 05:52 PM
NATHAN L Z. on 07/16/2012
"Made it a fun experience"
I would like to thank Ryan Perrin and Tom Lallas for making this a good experience. Although Ryan is new to the business, I think he is on his way to becoming an asset to the Rairdon dealership. I appreciated the approach both of these guys took. I can honestly say that thanks to both of these guys, I felt no pressure at all to accept a deal. The guys made me feel like I was at home. I will definately refer / recommend as many people as I can based on my auto experience there. Even with Rairdon's being 60 miles away, I plan on shopping there for my next purchase.
Vehicle: DODGE CHARGER
Sales Date: 07/15/2012
Review Created: 07/16/2012 01:02 PM
CHERYL K. on 07/16/2012
"Green Team Service"
The Green Team had my car in and out, quickly.
Vehicle: DODGE CALIBER
Service Date: 07/14/2012
Review Created: 07/16/2012 10:15 AM
NICK M. on 07/16/2012
"So little faith in Service I decided to trade my Dodge for a Honda after this visit."
I have noticed a oil consumption problem on my 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT for the last 8k miles. Having taken it to two different service centers asking for them to investigate the issue I was done. Last visit my wife went in for a consumption check and was told "it's a quart low, lets get you in for an oil change and we can look at it from there" They then scheduled a service for the following week and added no oil. The following evening I noticed the motor making significant noises and checked the oil. None registered on the dipstick. After adding 2 quarts(that I began carrying in the car due to this issue) still nothing registered on the dipstick. Was told this "could be normal" when I confronted the service manager about the problem, and I again needed to come in there every 500 miles. WHO HAS THE TIME TO DO THAT??? My vehicle stared this issue with 28,000 miles and I traded the thing away with 36k. In all this time not once did they try to investigate this issue and the cause, only wanted to "prove it was outside Dodge's oil consumption standards" I was told with a straight face that they have never seen a problem like this before, even though the internet is littered with similar issues. Done with this dealership. Love my new Honda, lost thousands on the Van but getting away from Rairdon's is priceless. Funny thing is I am now looking for a new 2013 Cummins 3500 and will be going to Dave Smith to purchase and elsewhere for service. I would never give these people another cent.
Vehicle: DODGE CARAVAN
Service Date: 07/14/2012
Review Created: 07/16/2012 07:49 AM
THOMAS J H. on 07/15/2012
"Personal Customer Service"
Your team at Rairdons treated me with very well.
Vehicle: DODGE DAKOTA