Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Kirkland

1 Review

Latest Review about 4 years ago

maria s.
07/16/2014 Category: Sales
using recall notices for sales tactics
Describe my experience today: SLIMY! Called to inquire about a recall notice received in the mail, told that I'd need an appointment with a Kevin G. Once there for the appointment I was directed to a desk where a guy was calling himself the Chrysler recall specialist, I was then told how my 2011 Jeep Overland Summit was possibly unsafe to drive due to possible brake failure. Because the parts needed for the repair are currently unavailable they wouldn't be able to perform the inspection or repair at that time but they would be able to put my vehicle on the waiting list if I signed a recall form he put in front of me. I refused to sign it, and was told I couldn't be put on the waiting list until I did so. But I had a few options, drive a possibly unsafe car that the brakes could fail at anytime, or I should consider all the improvements that have been made to the 2012 and newer years, or, just park it until the parts are available. Any car dealership that would allow this man, whoever he was, to set up a temporary desk in middle of the showroom floor, and refer to himself as a recall specialist who works for Chrysler. This was all done in front of other sales staff and management. Wow! What other kind of sleazy, slimy sales tactics go on at this place mid day, mid week and in the middle of the dealership floor. I am still in disbelief that this happened to me today. A few calls to other dealerships confirmed my suspicion that this was just bull crap pulled at this Kirkland dealership. ~ Maria 7/10/2014

DAVID M.
Sammamish, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
07/21/2012 Category: Service
People
If your service team was as effective as your sales team for greeting customers and following up with people, you would a stellar dealership, but you are not. So Bellevue will get my next service opportunity.

KF
KEN F.
Kirkland, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
07/18/2012 Category: Service
quick accurate service
i was told it would take 1 hr wait to have oil changed and trans fluid checked. It was exactly 1 hr. The other dealership was a 3 hr wait

AC
ANDREW D C.
CHRYSLER TOWN
07/18/2012 Category: Service
Customer focused service
Great service from the online appointment scheduling through to the shuttle service - made having my van serviced a pleasure.

AD
ANDRE P D.
Renton, WA
KIA SPORTAGE
07/17/2012 Category: Sales
Blessing in Disguise
Great Car, Great Service!

RANDY C S.
DODGE CHALLENGER
Very good service
Service was fast and convenient

MATT C.
DODGE 1500 PICKUP
07/17/2012 Category: Service
Last minute oil change, no problem!
Called the service department half an hour before closing on a Saturday afternoon and asked if they would be able to service my vehicle before closing. I had other dealerships that said they woudn't be able to do it, but the service department at Dodge Chrysler Jeef of Kirkland not only said no problem, they were pleasant about it as well (which I very much appreciated).

CUONG THE H.
DODGE CHALLENGER
Service was Prompt
The only complain I have was they didn't offer warranty work on the weekends. My service advise was friendly although he didn't quite know where my car was after the service, but the tech ended up driving it to the service area for pickup.

CHRIS B.
Enumclaw, WA
DODGE DAKOTA
07/16/2012 Category: Sales
Hot sales women
Great experience no pressure and great aptmosphere 2 thumbs up to the hotties that work there !

SJ
SHARON J.
Arlington, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
07/16/2012 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly, and helpful.
I came in and was assisted immediately, and the service was great, the waiting area is nice and clean.

TG
THOMAS G.
JEEP WRANGLER
Oil Change
They used to go through the inspection process with the customer after the oil change, either indicating everything was alright or not. They also used to give a car wash as a freebie, which was much appreciated. They now have the "express" oil change, which isn't much faster than before and didn't include a car wash. It was free for me, but otherwise it'd be cheaper to go elsewhere I'm sure.

CA
CARLOS A.
07/16/2012 Category: Service
over the top follow up. A++
Amazing follow up from the front staff and the parts manager. They are all friendly and look out for the good of the client

DAVE S.
07/15/2012 Category: Service
Great people. Great service, nice lounge
They totally accommodated getting my truck in for repairs on short notice before I had to take the truck on a 740 mile trip. It ran great

RE
ROY E.
CHRYSLER 200
07/15/2012 Category: Sales
Bought a Car
Good staff who was great at answering questions and getting things done. Plan on buying from there again.

ROB R.
DODGE DURANGO
07/15/2012 Category: Service
I got great service from all staff I interacted with. I was given accurate estimates for the services my car needed and the work was done on time. Thanks!

CE

RF
RICHARD E F.
DODGE 1500 PICKUP
Ram 1500 Service
Service was fast, friendly and there is a focus on attention to detail

JUSTIN D R.
07/15/2012 Category: Service
The service advisor was awesome! Wouldn't change a thing!!
Justin is fantastic and very knowledgable! Service experience was fantastic!! I will be back to see JUSTIN and no one else!

LR
LAURA A R.
Sammamish, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
07/14/2012 Category: Service
Good Value with a coupon
Not sure how much it costs to get an oil change but the fast line was nice to use with no appt necessary and 45 mins to get the oil change done. I've waiting this long at other places. Only thing I wish is that they still washed your car... oh well.

CZ