Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Monroe

John S.
Everett, WA
04/10/2015 Category: Sales
STAY AWAY
This dealership is the worst dealership on the west coast. The salesmen are very rude, and the high pressure sales techniques are unbelievable. DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

JACK W S.

WS
WILLIAM T S.
CHRYSLER 300M
07/23/2012 Category: Service
service department was easy to deal with.
Larry and Freddie were able to get my car done in a reasonable time.

JACOB R.
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/17/2012 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Very happy with my visit thanks to everyone there! I can't wait to get my truck

MARTIN L B.
Everett, WA
CHRYSLER 300M
07/15/2012 Category: Sales
Outstanding dealership
Great attitude personnel, and his accountant knows his stuff

KL
KATHLEEN Q L.
Bothell, WA
JEEP COMPASS
07/13/2012 Category: Service
Not so hot car or service this time :-(
My new car had MAJOR problems and I am VERY disappointed in the lack of customer service! It has been over 2 weeks and I still don't have my paperwork. I will buy my next car somewhere else......

CUSTOM PACIFIC H.
07/12/2012 Category: Service
service department is a scam
I took my Dodge truck in for oil , fuel , air filter replacement . Also asked for a spare key.
I should have asked Larry the cost of a key before leaving the shop .

Key blank with transmitter was $204.94 !
I was also told I needed front and rear brakes , tires , upper and lower ball joints and an alignment . I took the truck to Les Schwab the following day , gave them the list and asked to call with a quote prior to any work . Mid day Schwab called and told me front brakes were 60% good , rear breakes 40% good , ball joints fine they had repaced them 4/25/11 at the same visit Schwab did an alignment and that was still fine . So I will let everyone I can to stay away from the scammers at Rairdons Monroe. When I have time I will call the Better Business Bureau etc. I bet this never shows up online .

MISTY W.

knowledgeable, friendly

CHUCK J S.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
New Truck
One of the best experiences I have had while buying a vehicle. This is the only place my wife and I go any more. We have purchase 5 vehicles from here and we will not go anywhere else.

JERI A.
DODGE DURANGO
07/10/2012 Category: Service
Friendly service
This was my first visit. They were very friendly, courteous and efficient.

EF
EDWARD ROBERT F.
Duvall, WA
07/10/2012 Category: Service
everyone go'es out of their way to make you happy
a great place to purchase and service a vehicle.
Nice freindly people , "not pushy" and no preshure .

LK
LYLANNE K.
FORD MUSTANG
07/05/2012 Category: Sales
Proximity
Nice salesman and assit with financials.

STEVEN E S.
DODGE RAM1500
service feedback
good service, good people.

GH
GARY H.
Sultan, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
Incompetent
They are always pushing more work to be done. AND THEY CAN'T EVEN FIX THE PROBLEM I WENT THERE WITH! Except for Tom, who did not push anything, just listened & got it done.

FZ
FRED R Z.
service work
this visit went well, I was pleased

SL
STEVE L.
07/01/2012 Category: Service
Larry my service rep did a great job
Larry handled my issues with Dodge very well.

DAVID M.
DODGE NITRO
06/29/2012 Category: Service
Very Pleased
When I took my car into be repaired from the warranty , I expected some fine print that would make me come up with more money , They did not do that and said it was all covered . I was shocked . I did not expect full complete service and no Charge . Thank you, Dave

DIANNE C.
CHRYSLER SEBRING
06/28/2012 Category: Service
ALWAYS POLITE AND THOROUGH
For a dealership, prices are okay though as retiree I would always welcome their specials. Also like that they drive me home instead of having to wait while they work.

CHARLES J S.
DODGE RAM
06/28/2012 Category: Service
New Truck
I would like to say that the people my wife and I have dealt with over the last 8 years has been great. This is the one place we go for our vehicle needs. This was our fifth purchase from this dealership and we will continue to shop here in the future.