Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5rating 4.4358972
Overall Rating 2.05128/5Overall Rating 2.05128/5rating 2.05128rating 2.05128rating 2.05128

EC
Edgar C.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Good people
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Edgar,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me on the phone, I am sorry about the wait time on your service. If there is anything further we can assist with please do let me know, your happiness is my priority. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

SF
No title
No. Comments
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this customer review survey. Our goal is always to provide a 5 star, exceptional experience for all our customers. In reading this review, it seems as though we may have come up short. If you could please reply to this email and let us know what we could have done better, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Windshield replacement
Thanks for the work
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Hello,
Thank you for providing this feedback about your last visit for your windshield wipers. I hope all went well but out goal is always to provide a 5 star visit, and I see you felt as though it was 3. If you can please get back to me and let me know any suggestons,  I would appreciate it!

Santa Fe Springs, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/19/2019 Category: Service
eh.
lol;
OSCAR A., Service Manager from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Hello,
Thank you for relaying this feedback about your recent visit. We apologize our prices were not aggreable to you and we would never want you to feel pressured to do any service you believe is overpriced. Downey Hyundai is here to help and provide the service we believe our customers will benefit from, never to profit on unfair work. Thank you for coming in and if you would like to let us know of any other issues, please do not hesitate to reply directly to this email. Have a blessed day,

Oscar Aldana
562-231-0100
oaldana@downeyhyundai.com

FN
Fausto N.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/06/2019 Category: Service
What’s goin on
Here is what I don’t understand last service b4 this one had more things done and went o have breakfast cause I’m sure they would take long but b4 I was done with breakfast they called and said they were done I’m like what ?? This time went just for oils Chang and it too, forever why ?? They did not eve do the curtesy car wash ?. So why take 3 hours for an oil change but when 3 services done less the. One hour how did they do all the jobs last time ?? I don’t know
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Fausto,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your last service visit went. I apologize for the wait, and it is always our goal to provide quick and efficient service. Unfortunately, depending on the flow of traffic in our service department, wait times do fluctuate. Because of this, on a much busier day, simple services may exceed the expected time period. I do apologize if this was any inconvenience to you, I completely side with you in the frustrations that occur when services take some time. If we did not do the wash for any reason, please feel free to come back during our service hours to receive a complimentary wash, we will be more than happy to honor that as well as a complimentary oil change because we failed to deliver a 5 star experience to you. Please reply directly to this email and I will be happy to send you a voucher for both. Thank you Fausto, and have a blessed day.

La Habra, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Appointment for factory warranty
I need to replace the window shield trim. I got express service when service adviser know I am waiting for the car.

07/31/2019 Category: Service
Appointment does not guarantee the work will be done in priority
I expect to get my car service ASAP since the repair wont take more than 39min.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Hello,
Our goal at Downey Hyundai is to provide to our customer's the best service experience possible, keeping in mind all of their needs. In reading this review, I am regrettable to say we did fail to deliver that experience to you. I do apologize for the delayed wait time, and please do let me know if there is anything we can do to assist you. Do not hesitate to reply directly to this email, as I have a complimentary oil change voucher I would like to present to you to compensate for your lengthy visit. Although I know this is not a remedy for the situation at hand, it is a token of our appreciation to thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. Thank you and have a great day.

Downey, CA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
The service employees need to be more productive and professional
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this valued feedback about your recent service visit. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not the best, we value your feedback and take every recommendation into account as to always better our service team. Please feel free to reply directly to this email if there is any other information you would like to share, I am happy to help. Thank you for choosing Downey Hyundai, have a great day!

EH
Edward H.
Rosemead, CA
06/28/2019 Category: Service
The Fast and The Frustrating
I've come to Downey Hyundai several times in the last year for various maintenance issues and haven't had a problem before my last visit. Two things happened that have made me assess whether I want to come back.

1) I was told the secondary electrical issue I described couldn't be detected and within 5 minutes of driving away witnessed it occur again. 2) When I received my paperwork that suggested potential fixes/upkeep, I noticed that there was a suggestion to replace my wiper blades soon. These are the same brand-new wipers I had put on my car less than a week prior.

I understand small auto components are a dealership's bread and butter but I've lost some small amount of trust in Downey because of it.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Hello Edward,
I want to thank you for providing this feedback and concern about your recent visit. I took the time to review your repair order and to provide some clarity. I do apologize that your vehicle is still having electrical issues, I know it is an inconvenience. However, as mentioned in the repair order, the technician ran codes and tests, but no codes appeared. His next step was to do a multi point inspection, at this time he did find your after market windshield wipers to be tapped into the vehicle's junction box. Because the junction box is vital with the ectrical in your vehicle, this can explain why Hyundai brand wipers were recommended as a remedy to fix the electrical issue. Our goal is always to provide the best recommendations to help our customers, never to stray away from their loyalty and suggest repairs that are not needed. I would love to bring you back and get this inspected again and hopefully find a solution to this issue, my foreman is always on hand to assist in rechecks and get vehicles back on the road as they are designed. Feel free to reply directly to this email or reach me at 562-231-0100 and I will be happy to give this a second try. Thank you, and have a fantastic weekend.

Bell Gardens, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I don't remember both their names but one was Carlos. Both were very kind and helpful. Gave me all the information I needed and kept me informed about my car. I replaced one of my tires but when I got home I realized they kept my tire cap. Their service is excellent and will be coming back. Just got to make sure everything is good before I leave
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hello,
Thank you for providing this survey about your recent service visit. I am happy that Carlos and the service department were able to deliver you a great service experience. I do apologize for the tire pressure cap, that is a mistake on our end that should not happen. Please feel free to reply to this email directly and I will be happy to provide you will brand new caps for all your tires. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day,

Anaheim, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Friendly staff but my issue was not resolved once I got my car back and they tried to up sell services that were not yet needed
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback about your recent service visit. I am sorry to hear we did not meet your satisfactions, as we do always try our best to provide efficient service. Additionally, our service team does their best to advise the services they believe vehicles require, I am sorry if we made you feel pressured. I hope in the future we can regain your loyalty and if there is anything we can further assist with, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for coming in and have a great week!

GD
Gustavo D.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for responding and resolving the small issue that occurred on my visit at Downey Hyundai. I look forward to my next visit.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Place is great people are nice fixed my vehicle in a timely manner. My issue with my visit was neither the customer rep or technician did a detail explanation as to what was done to the vehicle like the cerritos location. Also a inspection is done ever time I take my vehicle in for service top off fluids, tire rotation, brake inspection ect.. none of this was done at the downey location to my knowledge because no one explained the state in which my car was in. They did however fix my vehicle quickly (o2 sensor) handed me my keys and said your welcome. If the services are different at different locations I apologize I was not aware but that does blow for the customer paying so much money for a car.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Hi Gustavo,
I appreciate you taking the time to circle back and let our service department know how your last visit went. I appreciate your kind words about our staff and your car being returned in a timely manner. I do apologize about the mishap and that you received your car back without any explanations or future recommendations based off of an inspection. On our behalf, this is a fault on our side and it should have been reviewed and explained to you before your departure. Please feel free to come back at your best convenience and we will honor a free complete inspection of your vehicle at no cost. Do not hesitate to reply to this email directly if there is any further assistance I can provide you, I am happy to help. Thank you, and I hope we can regain your trust and loyalty.

JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Good morning Gustavo,
It was my pleasure to resolve any issues that occurred, at it is always our service promise to make ends meet and provide top customer service to all of our guests. If there is anything else needed, as always, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your loyalty, have a great day.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change took way too long
I went in for an oil change and to resolve a recall. The process took 3 hours when I was told it would only take 1. I did not receive updates throughout the process nor was I told what was done when the service was done. My car was also not returned in the condition it came in. One if the back panels closest to the bumper was sticking out (luckily I could push it back into place). Any damage us unacceptable but this was especially upsetting because my car is a lease and if I hadn't been able to fix it I would have had to pay for the damage.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about your recent experience here at Downey Hyundai. I have taken the time to review your work order and I do apologize for the miscommunication about the time to be alloted for you service. Because you received the 7500k mile services, which takes about an hour and a half, a recall which takes about and hour to do and the complimentary car wash, this could explain the 3 hour service time. Although this is the standard time for these services, I do apologize for the miscommunication if it was said to be only an hour, this is a major mishap and I understand entirely if this caused you any inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is any remedy for this situation, I would be happy to help. I am also very sorry to hear about your bumper. However, I was notified by your service advisor Ramiro and our service manager Oscar that there was an agreement made to fix this repair at a body shop. Please let me know if there is any further information we can send you or assist on for this repair, we are happy to help as we mentioned. If there is anything further I can offer you or assist you with, I am more than willing to help. Please do not hesitate to reply to this email directly, as I am eager to meet an a common ground for this mishap and regain your loyalty, we do appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

AP
Aaron P.
Norwalk, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Ok visit
Nothing special about my trip. With many choices out there to get my car serviced I will most likely chooses another location next time.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for providing this feedback to the Downey Hyundai service department. I see you came in for an oil change and I am sorry if you felt as though something more could have possibly been done to make your service visit extraordinary. Top customer service is always our goal and I see we serviced and delivered your car in a timely manner, you also noted it was received back in better condition, which is also our goal. Because we are always striving to do better, I would highly appreciate if you would take the time to reply to this email and let us know what more could have been done to make this service great. We appreciate you coming in and have a great day!

VP
Vanessa P.
Montebello, CA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Always received great customer service.
I always come here to get my oil change and amazing customer service is always given and details of my car is given as well as in what is need or recommended. This time the guy didn’t really communicate with me other than your car is ready come her to pay. He lost my car for 10 mins he was going car to car to see if it was my car and he had all the paperwork with him. Some other guy came out to help him.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for relaying this information about your last service visit. I am so sorry to hear about the confusion with your vehicle, it was an error on our side and there should have been better communication. I have passed along the details of this situation to ensure it does not happen again. I do hope this experience does not affect your loyalty to our department, as we do appreciate you coming in. If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to reply to this email directly! I hope to see you again at your next visit.

Belen S.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Service is not the same as it used to be. Thinking about finding another dealership to service my vehicle.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Belen,
Thank you for taking the time to relay this information about your recent service visit here at Downey Hyundai. I have noted that your service was less than acceptable and I sincerely apologize. I see that you have thoughts of switching dealerships and I hope that I can find a remedy for this situation in order to keep your loyalty. Firstly, it is always our goal to provide the utmost best customer service to our customers, and I apologize that you were not treated with that. Our customers should always be a top priority and receiving one's full attention and we can promise this will not happen again, as I have relayed this information to my staff. I took the time to review your previous visits and the adviser you were routinely with was Enrique Villegas, who happens to still be part of the service team. In the future please do not hesitate to reach out to him to service your vehicle, as he is one of our best and would be happy to assist you with the best customer service you deserve. If there is anything else I can do to help, please feel free to email me back directly, as I want to make sure you know you are a valued and important customer. Have a great day and as always, we do look forward to seeing you again and gaining back your loyalty do Downey Hyundai.

PZ
Satisfied
Just not friendly
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Patricia,
We sincerely apologize for the mishap you experienced on your past visit. It is our priority to ensure every guest leaves our premises satisfied and we apologize that your service light was left on and the inconvenience this caused you. I will communicate this valuable information you provided to our team directly and also relay that greeting and welcoming our guests should always be a top priority. Please feel free to reach out directly if any concern should arise, as we always want our customers to know we are always available to help. Have a great weekend and I do look forward to seeing you again in our service department!

LC
Lisa C.
Downey, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
My overall experience was ok. I'd have to say the lady that rings you up looked like she didn't want to be there. Not friendly at all. One thing I'd change also is, when i first arrived they all acknowledged me. But once they looked my name up and saw I was assigned to a certain tech they said oh so n so will be right with you. The 2 gentleman weren't busy. You'd think it wouldn't matter who helped you. Instead of waiting, whomever was free should help.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Hello Lisa,
We are sorry to hear about your experience with our service department on your last visit. We would like you to know it is one of our goals to always provide the best service and have all our guests feel welcome. Again, we do appreciate your feedback and apologize for any negative experience you felt, it is never our intention to have others feel as though they are not a top priority, as we do appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. We hope to better your next experience at your following visit, as we always look forward to seeing you!

BV
Bonnie V.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Good Enough
I am getting used to this place and don’t want to go somewhere else. Just a word to the wise don’t believe everything they tell you. As I quote “service was done in the trunk area so there was nothing touched under the hood” by the way “you need a new air filter, transmission oil change, brake fluid swap, and fuel system cleaning.
CESAR A M. from Downey Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your past visit. It is our priority to ensure every guest leaves our premises satisfied. I will communicate the valuable information you provided to our team directly in order to further investigate this matter. Please feel free to reach out directly if any concern should arise.

CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Expensive oil change
Paid $80+ for an oil change that took 2 hours, with a scheduled appointment. could of easily been done for half the price and in half the time elsewhere.
CESAR A M. from Downey Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Hi There ,

Thank you for feed back and sorry if total service took longer but there was also a safety recall that was performed at the same time and as for cost of oil change full synthetic oil cost an additional $40.00 than synthetic blend oil that is recommended for your vehicle .again thank you for feed back and hopefully you can give us another chance to service your vehicle at Downey Hyundai.Happy holidays !

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The reception are is cramped and the employees seemed stressed and rushed
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hello,
Thank you for providing information about your last service visit in December. I will relay this important information to our team directly and discuss possible remedies. Rest assured we will further investigate ways in which our reception area can feel more welcoming and spacious, as it is always our goal to have our guests feel comfortable.  Please note, if this was your last routine maintenance check, it may be time for your next service very soon! Pleased feel free to contact me at jfernandes@downeyhyundai.com if you would like schedule an appointment today or have any further questions.