Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

AL
ANTHIA L.
Monrovia, CA
01/23/2021
Repair of Hyundai
Thanks John for your excellent professional service!

John S.
01/23/2021
Satisfied
Have been taking my vehicles here for years. I have never had a problem and dealing with the owner is easy. Prices are decent & I’m sure competitive.

Joshua F.
Baldwin Park, CA
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was great and he will keep going back.

EM
Evelea M.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Evelea said they did a good job. She liked the service and she's happy.

Christine M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/12/2021
They do good work and guarantee it.
They do good work and they guarantee it. I've never had no problems with them, I'm very satisfied and happy with their work.

MA
martha a.
Nissan Sentra
01/11/2021
Quick and efficient
I’ve come to pico rivera auto clinic everytime i have an issue with my car or even for a simple oil change. Everytime they greet me with friendly .and quickly attend my needs and as well as properly explaining my car issues to me.

CL
Carolina L.
Great Customer Service!
They took me immediately.
Very friendly & honest service.
I am a returning customer and am fortunate to have the Pico Auto Clinic available to me!
😷👍🏼

AA
Alberto A.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Great Work Always!
Great work, at an awesome price by an honest business! Very hard to find, but John and his staff do this every day. I would recommend anyone to them for their maintenance needs! Thank you again!

Acura 3.2TL
The friendly service.
The manager is friendly and efficient. He told me when the car was going to be done and it was.

BO
Bertha O.
01/06/2021
Great Honest Service
Excellent , honest and trusting service..

FG
fRANK G.
GMC Pickup
12/29/2020
Clean facility
The job looks good and my power steering area is clean.

GA
Graciela A.
Montebello, CA
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Graciela said the service was good, fast and they were very nice.

MIKE H.
12/14/2020
Service and expediency

Dina M.
12/12/2020
Excellent service always
I’ve been coming to this place for over 5 years now, it’s always hard to find an honest mechanic, that’s why I love this place Jon is so honest and he tells you the truth and doesn’t look to charge you more than you should pay, my family and friends that I’ve recommended really appreciate Jon and his honesty. I highly recommend if your looking for a great mechanic!!!

Michael G.
12/12/2020
Long-time customer, still very happy with them!
I've been coming here for my and my wife's auto issues for years now, and each time, we are taken care of promptly, courteously, professionaly and without trying to sell us what we don't actually need. Highly recommended!