Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

CD
Charles D.
Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2021
Been there several times always good service

GY
GUILLERMO Y.
Whittier, CA
08/01/2021
Job will get done correctly
John will make sure the job is done correctly in a timely matter, I'm glad I can count on him all the time to get it right.

david h.
07/31/2021
Fast surface and very polite for the first time.
John was very helpful for the first time being there I lost the key which is my fault call them he didn't know about it and later on I got a call that they found it thank you very much I will be going there more often

Dina M.
07/30/2021
Excellent service as always!!!
Awesome service as always! Love this place

RO
Richad O.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/30/2021
I went to smog my cooper and was pleased n how fast n kind the workers were there at pico rivera auto clinic I will be back n recommend my family and friends

07/29/2021
Great work. Reasonable prices.
These guys are now my regular mechanics.

Wish I’d found them years ago.

Chevrolet Trax
07/28/2021
John is great
I’ve been coming to John and the auto clinic for years and his service is great. He always looks out for me and tries to give me the best deal he can within my budget. If I’m having any issues after the work he’s done (which has only happened a couple times), he takes care of it without any hassle. I would highly recommend anyone to him!

Jose M.
07/26/2021
First time and very impressed.
This is our first time here, I was very impressed with the fast service and call backs concerning the items that our van needed, John explained everything in detail and with suggestions. All turned out well and we have our van back in one day. Definitely will be going back for other services.

maria r.
Downey, CA
Jeep Liberty
07/20/2021
Great service fair price
Freindly service goods price fast service return cars on the promise time...

07/19/2021
My mechanic!
Great work. Reasonable prices.

GT
gonzales t.
Chevrolet HHR
07/17/2021
Auto Clinic can fix almost everything.
John at Auto Clinic is an honest and caring proprietor. All the times I have taken my car in they have done a great job on the repair. I highly recommend Auto Clinic for auto repair.

CL
Carolina L.
07/13/2021
They did it again!
The prices are competitive and the service is great! I trust John & his company. They will continue to receive my business. Highly recommend. 😷👍🏼

07/01/2021
Now my regular mechanic.
These guys are great mechanics with reasonable prices. That really says it all.

I now bring all my family’s cars here.

Santa Fe Springs, CA
06/25/2021
John does a great job! He is super thorough in his work, and super fair in pricing.
John alerted us of a potential safety problem with the suspension of our 2003 truck. We took it to john and he fixed it right away. It drives so much better now - it feels much safer! Thanks John!

Luis S.
06/24/2021
Quality work
Always know I will receive quality from here, got my oil change and took care of engine light issue.