Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

GS
Gladys S.
04/06/2020
Oil Change Service during Covid19 Crisis
Great Job goes to John and his team at Pico Rivera Auto Clinic. Service done quick and good result, they make sure I’m protected so as his team, they sanitized my car and the follow distancing.

AC
Alfredo C.
Montebello, CA
INFINITI I30
03/30/2020
They fix your car quick...like a NASCAR pitstop
Over the years i had spark plugs ,coils, catalytic converter, brakes , rotor, lights, fuel injector ,alternator , oxygen sensor ,control arm ,and the axle fixed by Pico Rivera Auto Clinic .even a smog check and an oil change.
Everytime I went , they took care of the problem fast ! I got stuff fixed on my lunch break before.
If you want your car fixed correctly and fast...this is where you go.

RP
Ron P.
Buick Regal
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Ron said that he loved the fellows at the place, the work was outstanding, the owner was a heck of a mechanic and he has some of the best auto workers he's ever seen there.

DA
Daniel A.
Ford Expedition
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the owner was very attentive and went out of his way to do a great job.

Christine M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/25/2020
The job they do on ur car is really great
I had my engine rebuild on my 89 Chevy truck and it runs great. The people there are very nice and they know what they're doing

AC
ABEL C.
Downey, CA
Honda Civic Si
03/25/2020
oily the best service and professional people
day give you exactly what you need not problems

ER
EDWIN R.
Ram 1500
03/20/2020
John is awesome
Never a doubt that the guys at the shop wont get my car fixed. They are great.

GL
Gilbert L.
Montebello, CA
03/16/2020
Smog Check
There 4 smog check an the AAA 40 point expection. Been here prior. Honest man!

RA
Robert A.
03/14/2020
Great prompt service
I take my old car to Pico Rivera Auto clinic because the service is prompt . Jon keeps you informed every step of the way , no surprises.

Tim m.
Toyota Tundra
03/14/2020
Great place, fast service, good people, good mechanics.
Awesome place.

EM
Esther M.
California
Ford Flex
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Esther said the work was done well ,she is very happy with it and happy with them.

Rosa S.
Cadillac CTS
03/08/2020
I trust John
My car is always ready in time

ER
Elizabeth R.
Monterey Park, CA
Dodge Dart
03/02/2020
the only place I take my car to!!!
I won't trust my car to anybody else. John I the best

ANTHONY S.
Chrysler 300
02/27/2020
300 Chrysler 2012
Great job John on my daughter’s 3012 Chrysler 300. Natassha can feel and hear the Difference when she’s driving the car. You recommended a full tuneup replacing the spark plugs and it made a huge difference thanks again😊

FS
Francine S.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/25/2020
John was such a professional owner and very efficient
This was my 1st time there and i was referred by AAA, and it is a AAA approved. John is the owner of this auto repair he is very professional and called me back right away with the diagnosis of my suburban . Me being a women I would go back and he gives a discount to AAA members.