Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RI
Richard I.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business provided fair pricing.

KG
KENNETH G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/11/2019
Outstanding !!!
You can TRUST John and his CREW , I DO Great Job And Great Price !!!!

JN
Jose N.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the business did a good job with his vehicle.

WG
William G.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
William said the customer service was great and he will go back to have his vehicle serviced.

EO
Enrique O.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Enrique said the business provided a timely service. He also said he was advised of the details before he agreed to the service.

RD
Rosalie D.
03/27/2019
Satisfied customer
I am very satisfied with the work that I have had done to my vehicle. I can trust my mechanic so I continue with the service here. I recommend this place to my friends.

JAMES M.
Downey, CA
03/27/2019
The personal service!
John, makes you feel like a friend and just a customer!

PB
PETER B.
03/26/2019
Excellent mechanics. Honest and fair prices.
I wish I had come here years ago.

SF
SUSAN F.
03/18/2019
Reliable
This is where I take my car for all routine maintenance and repairs. As a matter of fact, I bought my car from the store owner, who is very reliable and trustworthy. My last visit was to replace the fuel pump in my car. John ordered the part right away and installed the part at a discount since the part arrived in 2 pieces and this delayed the work. He has great communication with other servicemen that he works with to get the parts he needs to complete his work. He is conscientious and always tries to put the customers needs first.

Tim m.
Whittier, CA
03/13/2019
Secure and g good work
I have taken my vehicle twice and they do awesome work. Its a little expensive but well worth it. They are very good in what they do.

Mia G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mia said that the owner of the business is very attentive and helpful. She feels the service provided is always done in a timely manner.

Rosa B.
Los Angeles, CA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Rosa said the staff is very nice.

FS
Freddy S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said the staff had good communication skills.

03/06/2019
My Maintenance Visit
I have been taking my car to the Pico Rivera Auto Clinic for the last couple of years and I am very pleased with the service I receive. John makes sure you understand what is being done, makes recommendations for future repairs but doesn't pressure you. Where there have been many repairs or replacements needed (I have a 2007 Ford), John will prioritize the work for me so that I can get the most important things done first and do the other repairs at a later date. I haven't had any problems making appointments and he really tries to get my vehicle ready when promised.

A
A.
02/28/2019
Good service and the price
John the owner always have good aptitude and explains the job

Jimmy C.
02/26/2019
honestt abd great service
I highly recommend this establishment they are honest and do agree job

Jackie T.
California
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the customer service was good, they were polite and they took care of her vehicle's need.

Jesse S.
Acura MDX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the employees at this business were nice, and they were honest. They fixed the issue with his vehicle and the prices were reasonable.

PB
PETER B.
02/25/2019
Comprehensive work.
I had visited this car clinic once before and was impressed. Recently I brought them my 16 year old Honda, which was on its last legs. It runs like new now. They did a lot of work, gave me estimates before proceeding, and charged me fairly.
I’ll definitely be back.

Johnny S.
California
Honda Accord Coupe
02/23/2019
Best auto clinic
They’re gonna take care of you, fair prices and quality service