Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

IE
Irene E.
05/05/2020
I have always appreciated the work done at the Auto Clinic John and his workers are always courteous and polite they do very good work never had any problems

JY
Joseph Y.
04/03/2020
This facility destroyed my Honda CR-V transmission I'll never trust any of my vehicle again
This facility destroyed my Honda CRV trans
mission. I'll never trust any of my vehicles to this facility again

Toyota Tundra
03/14/2020
Great place, fast service, good people, good mechanics.
Awesome place.

CG
Cecser G.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Cecser said he had an alignment done and overall this place was okay, nothing special.

12/14/2019
This place is awesome. John is honest and truthful
I have been with john as my mechanic For about a couple years and he is the most honest and straight forward person. I take my Ford Ranger to him all the time I love his work and his crew are awesome to. I HIGHLY recommend this shop 100%. .

10/14/2019
Provide an immediate attention to serve their customers
Quickly your problem is identified

EC
ERNIE C.
10/07/2019
Auto Clinic review
Competitive pricing, good service,

09/21/2019
Good place
I love this place.John is a awesome person they get the work done fast. Its a little expensive but well worth the money. He's honest.I will continue to take my 2000 ranger to him.

Jonathan H.
Lexus RX 450h
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said he would recommend this business for service.

RA
Roger A.
Glendale, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Roger said he liked John but he went through the explanations too quick. He has a blown head gasket so he can't use his vehicle and they replaced the radiator and now it's leaking.

Cadillac CTS
10/19/2018
This was my first time and seen to be honest and gave me a detail explanation of the issues with my car.
I when to pick up my car and my bill was less because there were no need to change the hoses and explained the reason. Bottom line I was please and hope all is good with my car. If so, I will continue to take my car there.

Juan M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Juan said the staff took care of everything for a reasonable price.

Angelita S.
Montebello, CA
Oldsmobile Achieva
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Angelita said the employees at the business were very nice and polite.

Silverio M.
Honda Civic del Sol
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Silverio said he would recommend this business for service.

GH
Genesis H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Genesis said the business did a really good job.