AC
Ali C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/31/2019
Unbelievable customer service
Customer service was incredible. People were very nice. The work done on my car was quick and expert level.

Pontiac Grand Am
05/30/2019
Great!
Very courteous accommodating staff. Reasonable prices and an overall pleasant experience.

Robert R.
05/30/2019
Great family owned car care
They have always taken care of my vehicle issues and once when a fix didn’t completely work they took care of it at their own cost. I had gone to other national shops downtown and glad I made the switch.

Shawn C.
05/28/2019
I have never ever ever ever left a review for anything... ever!
I had to Leave a review for Downtown car care. From the moment I spoke to Cathy on the phone to the second I drove my car out of the garage She and her father made me feel like family. Customer service is a HUGE Deal from me. I feel like no matter where you go good customer service has really been lost. I’m top of that my car had several problems and is an older car and they did amazing work. Not only did they work tirelessly to locate the best parts and the best price they could find but they did it in only two days ( every estimate I got from most other garages were twice the price and needed my car for 5 days to a week.) ....AND...my car wasn’t only fixed but it actually drives better than it did when I bought it! No lie I can’t say enough about this place. I hope I did it justice.

GB
Glen B.
Ford Flex
05/24/2019
You’re the best
We’ve been taking our cars to downtown car care for 20 years now. They used to be on Virginia Avenue and have now moved to Capitol. Outstanding service. Honest prices. I recommend them highly.

BW
Brent W.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/23/2019
Very positive experience
I was looking for a new mechanic after my long time guy retired and chose Downtown Care Care Center after it was recommended to me by some good friends. It was a very positive experience. Over the phone and in person, the employees I encountered were polite, friendly, and helpful. DCCC got me scheduled quickly and completed the work within a day. After new tires, shocks, and struts, my car rides like it is brand new again. I was very pleased with their work and will be a return customer.

Jay P.
05/23/2019
LOVE these guys - Chevy Tahoe repair.
I've lived downtown Indy for over 15 years and unfortunately had never heard of Downtown Car Care Center until just a few days ago - So happy I found them. Bob and company did an amazing job servicing my Chevy Tahoe. Incredible communication every step of the way and very fair pricing. You pull up to the garage door, honk your horn and they take it from there. Highly recommend!

05/22/2019
Fast and affordable fix to my problem

JESSE L.
Toyota Avalon
05/21/2019
I love to take my car to be repaired because I know my car will be done ri.
Price is right and the work is done right.

BA
Brian A.
05/17/2019
friendly service
I have used them before and been satisfied. I have heard the same from other customers. My experience this week left me with the feeling that they honestly care about their customers. There is no pretense, just a relaxed ,friendly atmosphere.

Jeep Renegade
05/17/2019
Very helpful
They had an opening right away and fixed my car quick and easy w/ no hassle.

AT
Amanda T.
GMC Terrain
05/16/2019
Hardworking, Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy
Being from out of town; my sister found this place and loved them! She referred me and they were AMAZING! They will tell you what needs to be fixed and what can wait; I will be using them for any car needs in the future.

Maureen M.
Lexus NX 200t
05/01/2019
Downtown Car Care provides excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable staff and fair prices. It’s easy to set up an appointment online and my car is always ready when promised.

WH
Superior work

KD
Kathy D.
04/29/2019
Good work at a fair price
Although I could have had a lot more work done, I was given options for must haves vs nice to have on my 21 year old car. Love the honesty.

Sarah H.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/26/2019
Another excellent experience!
This is the second time I’ve taken my car there, and it’s been a great experience both times- quick and friendly service at a very reasonable cost.

NN
NOVELLA N.
04/23/2019
Reliable and honest
I’ve been going there for about 15 years. Excellent service. Even installed a catalytic converter for free when they noticed that mine was under warranty. I would not have figured that out myself.

TW

Fishers, IN
Lexus SC 430
04/22/2019
Trustworthy and efficient
Many years of dependable service !

04/19/2019
The honesty and people
Fantastic job! I always take my car here and my whole family uses this place. They are 100% trustworthy and they always have a great attitude!