12/14/2019
Best People and Place!
Honest, reliable and friendly.

PH
Patricia H.
12/13/2019
I scheduled an appointment and they got to my car right away. They were very thorough and explained all the work I needed to have done. They were not pushy.

12/12/2019
Prompt service. Reasonable prices and not to sell something you don’t need
An honest car care service downtown

SJ
SCOTT J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/12/2019
convenient, friendly, no bull
I have brought my car to the Downtown Car Care Center five times now. Each time the staff was friendly and offered a ride since I was dropping to car off. The work was completed the same day, though it was promised the next day.
The price was affordable, the communication concise; all positives.

GP
GINNY P.
Buick Park Avenue
The best mechanic in Indy
Aa long as I have a car - I’ll take it here. Trustworthy, fair, pleasant staff. I’ve never ever EVER felt like I was being taken advantage of. Fair prices, to boot! I’m glad Downtown Car Care exists!!

JO
JOHN O.
Buick Lucerne
Light repair
I perfect job well done by Steve. Steve is the best technician. He never tries to sell repairs that aren’t needed. He is honest and trustworthy.

12/11/2019
I most appreciate that they provided me a ride to work. Gave accurate information regarding how my car needed to be repaired. My FAVORITE downtown car care, ever!

TD
Theresa D.
11/22/2019
Excellent car center
They always go the next mile to make sure your car is serviced correctly

Tim S.
11/20/2019
New customer
Bob took care of me last minute on less than a day’s notice. Within 2 hours of dropping my car off, he called me with a diagnosis and fair estimate. Three hours later, my car was finished and ready to be picked up. Top notch service, I couldn’t have had a better experience. I will be recommending Bob to all of my friends and family.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/20/2019
As always, great service.
Always great service. I trust my car to Downtown Car Care and have never been sold something I did not need or been disappointed. Great People.

CRAIG M.
GMC Envoy
11/18/2019
Great Job, As always
Downtown Car Care are always great to work with.... work is done properly & timely and communication is great...

Marie L.
11/15/2019
Once again, great service!
It’s kinda like Cheers, except for cars! Everyone makes you feel like a valued customer. I’ve been having my cars regularly serviced here and have never been disappointed and their prices are fair. A family run business that takes care of you like family.

EH
Ethan H.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2019
Honest, quick friendly
I have brought my 2003 Nissan here a couple times. Every time I do they are quick and friendly, let me know what needs to be fixed, what doesn’t. I know what my car is and what it isn’t and so do they. They just make sure I have a vehicle that is safe and gets me where I need. I would recommend this business to others

WH
WALTER H.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
Explained my problem with car and technician Steve fixed it immediately.

11/13/2019
Quick & Very Efficient
Very nice front desk lady. Very quick and efficient at an affordable price.