NL

CG
Cassie G.
10/03/2019
Quick diagnosis & friendly service
I came in with an HVAC blower that wasn't working - I took it to a Pep Boys the day before but after reading the reviews wanted a second opinion on the issue (it's a pricey fix!). I decided to come to Downtown Car Care Center and I'm glad it's where I decided to fix my car. They diagnosed the issue the same as Pep Boys (broken blower motor and blower motor resistor) and the quote was about $4 more than Pep Boys, but I was more than okay with paying $4 extra to feel like my car was in good and caring hands. Kathy actively looked online to find the most inexpensive part they could (the blower motor resistor for a Chevy Malibu 2011 is over $300) to help me out, and they dropped me off at work. The car was done same day, just about 5 hours after the diagnosis, which I was incredibly happy with given the number of customers they had. Overall - great service, really friendly employees, and a good reputation for car repair downtown.

Scion xD
10/01/2019
Future return customer
Got the job done quickly and thoroughly. Great customer service - honest, no pressure, no upselling. We’ll be bringing our other car in soon.

JO
JOHN O.
Buick Lucerne
09/28/2019
Buick repair
The repairs were done timely and in a professional manner.
All personnel were friendly and work was done within the estimated amount. Great job

Audi Q5
09/28/2019
Above and beyond!
DCCC did an awesome job assisting me with an issue on my Audi Q5, I was in from out of town and under a condensed time schedule and they got me and got me back on the road! Thank you,
David

Cheri W.
09/27/2019
Car Repair
Love the people there! Always listen to you explain what you need done and get the job done. Have been taking my car to DT Car Care since they were in Fletcher Place and highly recommend them.

Millie M.
Jeep Compass
09/20/2019
Wow!!
Wow... they even threw out on my garbage bag! Who does that ? And so close to work

Brendan B.
09/19/2019
Great Service Great Price
Called ahead for a walk in oil change and they worked me in. Car was done fast! Pleasant experience. Would reccomend.

Sandra W.
09/19/2019
Thanks DCCC for another great service visit
Downtown Car Care has once again proven that you don't need to live in suburbia for great car service. In at 8, done by noon, oil change and fixed the AC all within walking distance of our home. Thanks again for being a part of downtown INdy.

Ken B.
Zionsville, IN
09/13/2019
Awesome!
Excellent service as always!

PP
Penny P.
09/11/2019
Great set
Convenient location for downtown service. Friendly staff

David H.
09/11/2019
Car repair 9/10/2019
I have used Downtown car care for a few years now. I have been out of. work sick for over a year and have to watch every penny. I know that they will only repair what needs fixed at a comparable price. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THERE WORK. I CAN DEPEND ON THE WORK BEING DONE CORRECTLY

AC
ANTHONY C.
09/10/2019
Expert Handling
Prompt and correct diagnosis when dealer could find nothing wrong. Problem was solved by Stephen Burrows, mechanic par excellance. Fair pricing . Friendly. You can take your car, van or truck with confidence and TRUST. Anthony M. Campo.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/07/2019
Great service I trust.
After receiving an email reminder, I was able to make my appointment online. Kathy confirmed with a phone call. I dropped the car off in the morning and got a ride to work from the boss. I received a call with the diagnosis and cost to be approved before work was started. The work was quickly done. A great value for me. Good service. People I trust.

Mike S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/06/2019
My car runs smoother and at much less RPMs.