Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Mary C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Rating downtown Hyundai
Excellent service and the shuttle service is so nice. Thank you for providing this service.

WH
William H.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Scheduling a service appointment was very difficult. Initially I was on the phone 10 minutes before I actually was connected to a person to talk with.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Susan S.
Cottontown, TN
05/24/2018 Category: Service
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Poor customer service and the service department does not run smoothly they lost my car for a brief 10 minutes. I made an apt for my oil change and it took them until at least 2 for ME to call them, I'm not even sure when they would have even called me. I think they forgot about my car.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. We apologize for the miscommunication. We have  a new manager over service starting shortly to improve our processes.

DK
Darlene K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great
i received timely complete and courteous service. I love the rewards program, my monthly vehicle health report, coupons and more.

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice place
Staff was helpful
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your patronage.

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Recall Appt
Good experience with getting my recall addressed. I thought there were two, but I guess not. Only thing I would change is how they contact you about the recalls. I found out by chance because I was getting my car serviced for an oil change vs being contacted for the recall based on make & model of my car.

GT
George T.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
All Good.
The service rep was friendly and efficient. I was able to get a ride home from the shuttle driver within a few minutes of my arrival. The problem with my car was identified and fixed within a few hours.

Columbia, TN
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Very helpful. Not trying.to upsale.

2014 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and complete service
Did a good job with quick diagnosis and repair

Maurice D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
good experience

John B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service and inadequate service. Problems not resolved
Terrible experience. I hope no one else has to go through what I had to experience
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for for filling out the survey. We apologize for the inconvenience.  Currently the dealership seeking a new service manager as our store  is short staffed.

SJ
Samantha J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great oil change
I was provided with the upmost respect as far as welcoming and telling me how long the service would take and they were right actually it was completed before the estimated time. Everybody was so kind and Generous.

VG
Vikki G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Great!
The staff was nice . They had everything ready when I got there and was real quick to get my car out of service. I enjoyed the chauffeur that took me home and picked me up.

Mike G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Just an Oil Change
Like most auto dealership service departments. . .the potential to have a great service department is there. The problem in the service area is universal. . .high turnover.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your recent experience.

MO
Michael O.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil chsnge and tire rotation
I had the oil changed and the tires rotated on my 2018 Elantra. Ashley applied a discount coupon which was nice and took good care of me.

05/07/2018 Category: Service
They work with you until issue is solved.
My overall experience has been a good one.
When I've had an issue they've been helpful and work until it's solved. So I'll continue to do business at Downtown Hyundai.

05/06/2018 Category: Service
Had 4 new tires installed and needed balance and alignment. The latter was comped because I was quoted the wrong price for tires. Very appreciative! Always great service here!

VA
Victoria A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Location and people.
Great work. Proximity. Friendly. Fast.

WL
Wilburene L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was adequate
Nothing exceptional but taken care of as expected.

LD