Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

MK
Michelle K.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Efficient,friendly and quality
I went in for routine maintenance and arrived at my appt time. I was out in less than an hour.

T. M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Ashley and McKenzie were great. Ashley went above and beyond to help me out. She is amazing. Everyone in the service department was wonderful. Great customer service.

Richard C.
Pegram, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Better professionalism needed
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and apologize for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to our service manager Bryan Roberts
servicemanager@downtownnashvillemotors.com
so he can discuss the visit and the missing item.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice people and on time. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.

Maintenance Appt
Downtown Hyundai is always fast with my maintenance needs. They kept their word with the two free oil changes within the first year of purchase. Since I moved, the unfortunate part is the benefits do not transfer over. However, if the Hyundai dealer in my new community is as good as Downtown Hyundai, I have no worries that it will be quality work at a comparable price.

PB
Paula B.
White House, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept people are rude!!
I would NOT recommend this place to anyone!! They do NOT answer their phones in the Svc Dept and when you do get someone they won't call you back as they say they will (Svc Asst Mgr). I had to keep calling to see what was going on with my Santa Fe, this is the only way I got any info. POOR SERVICE DEPT!!!!!!
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for the inconvenience. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Smyrna, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Don't give this place your business
I was in town on work and having car troubles so I visited and asked for help to make sure I was safe to drive home. They assured me I was and then I broke down 90 minutes later. They clearly didn't care at all whether I was okay or not. I wouldn't give this dealership your business. They didn't even want to help me at all and then missed an obvious problem that caused me major issues.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize foir the inconvenience. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

HP
Hiteshkumar P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Rohini
They did a great job & Libie talks very friendly & so nice lady.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Good service, just slower than expected.
Service was good, staff was friendly, the waiting area is better than I expected. The service was supposed to take 45 minutes to an hour and took an hour and a half. The girl waiting in the area with me also said she had waited far longer than she was told.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize  for any inconvenience.

EG
Elizabeth G.
Columbia, TN
Jeannie was excellent!

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Its an easy in-and-out for me!
I love the convenience, as they are just down the road from work and I get a shuttle back to work!

LG
Larry G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer relations
Have always received good service at this location.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Gary M.
Pegram, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is always done in a timely manner. Staff is friendly. Able to fix the problem.
I am treated politely, and the mechanics try to get the work done on my Hyundai in the time limit they set. If they say it will take 2 hours, then they usually have it done in 2 hours. The coffee and snacks offered in the client waiting room are a nice addition as well. Also, I like your pick up and delivery service.

Matt L.
good service
completely satisfied with service

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service and fair
Get my 2012 Santa Fe serviced here. The wait was longer than expected so they gave me a tire rotation for free. Great service.

MF
Mary F.
Franklin, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
After multiple bad experiences at another local Hyundai dealership, I was thrilled by how wonderful the service is here. Ashley and Mackenzie in the service department are wonderful to work with and always have a smile on their faces!

SP
Stephanie P.
Excellent service, long wait
The staff is great and courteous but it's very frustrating to make an appointment for an oil change and be told that my car won't even be looked at for an hour. I'm not positive if it's because appointments aren't prioritized over walk-ins, but it seems likely.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Overall happy
Inspection took longer than expected but work was completed same day. Love the availability of a shuttle service

Mount Juliet, TN
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Not enough staff to complete work even with an appointment
I made an appointment for a recall and when I arrived at 9 AM, I was told I was the 16th car in line and they could not do the work as promised by the end of the day. I called another area dealership and they were able to complete the work in 2 hours. I will not be back.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for the inconvenience as we recently had staff changes.