Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Antioch, TN
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Representative
Ashley the service repsentative is phenomenal.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

That is awesome to hear.  Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you very much.

KR
Karen R.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Jennie was vey helpful and pleasant. Helped me resolve my vehicle issue quickly and economically--I so appreciate that I wasn't forced to pay for a more expensive service that I didn't need--she found he most cost efficient and effective measure which gave me a sense of trust and satisfaction not only with her but with Hyundai in general.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating!! I have passed ths along.

ST
SHEILA T.
Antioch, TN
09/14/2018
superb experience
I had an outstanding experience with your exceptional advisor Libbie Batsel. She was very compassionate to my needs regarding my 2013 Hyundai Elantra. She made me feel very comfortable and having the knowledge to be satisfied of leaving my car to be service. Libbie for filled all of my expectations as customer. Your astonishing service department and your knowledgable advisor Libbie makes a wonderful team that will always get my service.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I am so pleased to hear that Libbie gave you such a great experience. Thank you so much for letting us know what a gewm we have in her. Positive feedback is always a great motivator!

Brentwood, TN
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Best experience
I had an amazing experience on my last visit. Everyone is so pleasant, the work is exemplary, and the vibes are unmatched. I am happy to say I smiled. :-)
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I am overwhelmed with pride and happiness to hear such nice things from a customer. I truly appreciate your high marks, and am grateful to get such positive feedback! Can't wait ti see you at your next appointment!

Dickson, TN
09/13/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE DELAYS
Service department appears to be greatly under staffed.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

We are currently a little understaffed, yes sir. We are also working dilligently on that, to better serve our customers. Thank you for taking the time to give some feedback, I assure you your next visit will be much better. Please feel free to contact me directly if theres anything else I can do to improve your opinion of us. I look forward to hearing from you, and again, thank you for your feedback.

Murfreesboro, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Not too great
Oil and filter was changed but I feel there could have been better service.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I am so sorry to hear my advosors did not offer you a wash, please know I will be educating them all that is standard procedure from this point on. I'd like to touch base with you shortly, and discuss further what you think could have been done better during your visit. I am always looking for ways to improve my service department, and customer feedback is the best way to get to the bottom of some issues. I'll reach out to you in just a bit, and again, I hate hearing your experience here was only a 3 star visit. Let's see what we can come up with together to change that. Talk to you soon...

April S.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Pretty Good
The quality of work seems really good given how my car is running. They were courteous and professional.Kept (Lindsay) me up to date on what was happening with my car. They did have my car for a longer length of time than i expected due to the fact they didn't have the O2 sensor for my 2014 Sonata in stock so it took almost a week. A bit pricey but again the work performed was really good. The work completed on my car which had 40,000 miles on it was an Engine recall/inspection and a label recall which in the process they found a bad O2 sensor, brake fluid needed replaced, fuel system cleaning, drive belt replacement, and an oil change and engine gasket which was included in the engine recall. Engine recall showed no damage.My car now runs like new again.. Only thing i wish car repair places would still do is to vacuum the inside of the car as a courtesy.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I am pleased to hear you had such a good experience with us, thank you so much for the feedback! Sounds like we did a great job getting your Hyundai back up to par! I'm glad Libbie kept you informed, and proud that the work was worth such high marks. I don't like hearing that you weren't offered a wash and vac though, so I'll be speaking to my advisors directly. Please don't hesitate to ask for it next visit if it isn't offered, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

BD
Barbara D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
I needed to bring my car in due to a recall. I made an appointment in advance. When I arrived the staff was ready. The work was completed exactly as promised. Great experience.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I am SO happy to hear we gave you such a great experience! Thank you so very much for the high marks and the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Khaled S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
khaled saber
nice and professional receptionist she made the service i wanted way easier her name is libbie ,,, and the service was just right and fast
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Well I am so pleased to hear Libbie gave you such great service! I love hearing when members of my team shine. Thank you so much for the poitive feedback, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Ashley Du Four
Very impressed with her customer service!
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

I am so pleased to hear that Ashley took such good care of you. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the very high rating! We are continuously trying to improve, but it sounds like your experience was almost flawless! We look forward to seeing you again!

FI
Fatih I.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty system is working
Without any need to raise a claim or negotiation, service directly applies warranty if the issue is a warranty matter.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! I am so pleased you were happy with your service, and of course, happy with your warranty. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

09/05/2018
David
Being demonstrated by the managements action to resolve my issue about the service I recived, in a timely manner showes ,how important is, customer satisfaction to them.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Again David, I am just so happy we were able to turn this around for you. Your satisfaction with us is very important to my entire team. Please let me know in the future any other concerns, and we will continue to try to provide 5 star service for you.

09/05/2018
David
Knowing that customer satisfaction is important to the management team and they take it seriously is comforting.
They addressed my issue regarding the service very quickly . Thank you
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

I am so pleased we were able to address your concerns and turn your experience around. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback, and we very much look forward to your next visit.

CN
Cheryl N.
Oil Change
You’re in and out fast nice staff.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

I am so pleased you had a quick and easy visit. Thank you for giving us such high marks! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

TF
Timothy F.
Friendly place
Hard to get an appointment in a timely manner. They are always friendly and professional, but the turn over rate is obviously high. There are different service reps every time I go.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback. We are currently going through some transitions to better service our customers, hence the long wait for an appointment, but apparently it is working if you had such a great experience! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

EG
Eric G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Got an oil change
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating! We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service and to seeing you at your next appointment!

PC
Paige C.
Gallatin, TN
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service !
Great visit
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We truly appreciate you giving us such high marks, and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Really i love it
They are super friendly and professional good job
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

It is so nice to hear such positive feedback about our team and your experience here! Thank you so much for taking the time to share some positive feedback with us.

08/31/2018 Category: Service
customer
stay on schedule
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

I apologize for the situation and assure you, that I am working diligently to resolve the concerns you brought to my attention.  I thank you for doing so.  I value customers that leave positive or negative comments so that I can work on solutions.  We do care here.

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, fast appointment time!
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

I'm so glad we took such great care of you! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!