Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Overall Rating 4.0555539/5Overall Rating 4.0555539/5Overall Rating 4.0555539/5Overall Rating 4.0555539/5rating 4.0555539
Overall Rating 2.2777767/5Overall Rating 2.2777767/5rating 2.2777767rating 2.2777767rating 2.2777767

John T.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Great People
Very Pleased

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt.
The consultant was courteous and efficient.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Needs some refreshing
Service above average but could use updating. Looks old and rundown but the techs are friendly and helpful.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I am taking my car to the cool springs location to have them double check all 10 recalls that were supposed to be rectified at downtown Hyundai. It was such a bad experience, I don’t trust that the services needed were completed efficiently or correct.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Greenbrier, TN
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Xx
XX

Murfreesboro, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service above my expectations
Great service above my expectations and it was done very timely.

Richard H.
Franklin, TN
04/11/2019 Category: Service
The service
I had issues about six months ago, but looks like the management has addressed the issues and I had a good experience this time.

MT
Michael T.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick repairs, nice staff.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
A good experience!
Everything about my recent service visit was excellent. I was served timely, the wait was pleasant.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Not entirely pleased with service
One of the services performed did not work. After calling the service department about the failure, I never received a call back. On the other hand, the more major services were performed well and in a timely manner. Most of the time over the years this business has done well for me, but I am not pleased this time, especially by not getting a return phone call.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Dishonest
They tell customers to rate them well. Why have a survey to gauge feedback unless you want honest feedback? I have intentionally rated service bad in align with this despicable, dishonest practice.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

A manager will be reaching out to you shortly regarding  your comments. Thank you.

ST
Sarah T.
La Vergne, TN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Such a great experience
Car problems tend to hit you at the worst time, and this was very true for me when my check engine light came on. I was so stressed and literally had 3 panic attacks just trying to drive the car to the dealership. I have debilitating anxiety over minor things…this was not minor. I had no idea what my warranty would cover. Dan was the person that greeted me when I pulled in. He welcomed me and I think he could tell I was overwhelmed. He assured me that he would do everything he could to assist me and get me back in my car. I didn’t have an appointment, but he said he would try to fit me in. He was upfront about cost and the timeline for getting it done. He said he would call me, and he was always right on time! He handled getting me a ride to work and everything. The day I had to go pick the car up was easily one of the worst days I have ever had. I had just been told my infant would need surgery and that it would cost me over 2000.00 upfront. I had to borrow 500.00 just to get my car fixed. I was on the brink of a meltdown. Poor Dan was the one to tell me that the bill came up a little higher than I thought it would be after tax. I BROKE DOWN…in the middle of the garage just started bawling crying (I NEVER cry) He was so sweet to me and assured me that he totally understood. I just needed a moment to process everything and unfortunately, I couldn’t hold it together any longer. He ended up talking to I guess his boss and got my bill down! This was such blessing for me, and it made me cry harder! I have never needed help before. And minus a pay it forward at Starbucks I had never experienced this. All I could do was say thank you repeatedly while I got in my car and drove off. I cried for almost 2 hours afterwards…. I just couldn’t turn it off. From start to finish Dan was so wonderful to me. He even fought with my warranty company over a charge they wouldn’t cover. He went over and beyond what he had to do. Honestly writing this review I am tearing up. Everyone that I met there smiled and were polite. I didn’t have to speak to anyone else though because Dan owned my entire experience himself. Oh and my car is running perfectly! I will be going to him for all my future service and will recommend him to everyone that I meet.

BD
Bernard D.
Efficient
Got my car in on time, delivered it on time with work completed. Serivce was friendly and through the use of LYFT they make it easy to take the car to a downtown dealer for service

DF
Donna F.
Cottontown, TN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Complete your work
Pay attention to what the customer is explaining to you. Give updates and complete all work requested.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 04/07/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback. a manager will reach out to you shortly.

Cincinnati, OH
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness, Communication, Service Needs Improvement
They would rather text versus picking up the phone and talking to the customer. Car was returned dirty. Time line wasn't meet.

I say would not recommend only because dealership is in Nashville and I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will use your survey for a training session.
Safe travels

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great place & great people
Service team members were extremely friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond in order to provide great customer service. I truly appreciate their professionalism.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great place, great people, slow service
Extremely slow servicing of vehicles. However, the staff is great!
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for makin the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to improve our service completion times.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Coupon not applied
Wish coupon had been applied

Antioch, TN
03/31/2019 Category: Service
The great customer service
They were friendly and explained every little detail about the service that I was receiving.

TH
Thomas H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2019 Category: Service
they schedule me at my convient
they are very helpful

Brentwood, TN
2010 Hyundai Genesis
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Aa
Okay
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We appreciate your patronage.