Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 4.0666667/5Overall Rating 4.0666667/5Overall Rating 4.0666667/5Overall Rating 4.0666667/5rating 4.0666667
Overall Rating 2.333332/5Overall Rating 2.333332/5rating 2.333332rating 2.333332rating 2.333332

TC

TH
Toni H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Keeping up to date with my service needs
I had to rent a vehicle while mine was being serviced. There was a delay with a part being sent, the delayed arrival was relayed to me. The technician was kind enough to deduct 4 days of rental off my final bill. The problem was explained to me in detail and the part removed was shown to me indicating the issue.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review! Your feedback is very important to us.

Betty S.
Salisbury, NC
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The service as always was great
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5 star review! Your feedback is very important to us!

Chuck B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mechanics are guessing
I brought my car in for an engine warning light on the dash. $1300 to fix it but two days later the light is back on? I refuse to pay for incompetent mechanics guessing what the repair might be, charging me a lot to test their theories.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Please let me get some details on this and I'll get back to you today. I believe I remember speaking with the Advisor and Technician about this concern when it was in last, but I thought it was a starting point.  Let me get additional information and I'll reach out to you today.  My cell phone is below if you need me before hand.  Thank you for the opportunity to help with your concern.

(615) 341-3003 W
(502) 302-0939 C

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Their customer service team was quick to resolve an issue I'd had with my recent service experience. I definitely will return here for maintenance for my Hyundai.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Average
I had an average experience getting maintenance at this dealership. Everyone was friendly, but I was told my oil change would take one hour. It instead took over 2. The only saving grace is that they provide snacks.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I'm sorry for your recent service experiance. Greg Lind will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for your feedback it helps us identify areas we need to improve.

(615) 341-3003 W
(502) 302-0939 C

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Tucson
Friendly and honest! Never have had any issues.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review!

KD
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Very friendly staff!
Any time I have come in, everyone has been over the top friendly and caring. Rarely do you find such a service-oriented place!
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are working very hard to improve the customer experience. Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review!

Marqueta G.
Antioch, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
friendly on point service
From the time you get out of your vehicle customer service is on point until I leave.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5 star review! Your feedback matters!

AA
Ahmedagha A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Good
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

That you for your business, and for taking the time to give us a 4 star review.  Please let us know if we can do anything to improve your next visit for a 5 star review. We're trying to improve the customer experience and your feedback helps with that greatly.  Thank you again.

LD
Lynn D.
Antioch, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Always in a timely matter
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to give us a 4 star review! Your feedback is very important to us, we are striving to give all customers Five Star service.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Service completed in 1/2 of estimated time. Waiting area is pleasant with complimentary drinks and snacks.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review.  Thank you for your feedback!

CT
Candace T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2019 Category: Service
my saving grace
My car leaked all oil and had to be towed in. It had to be in the shop for 5 days. Ken kept me in the loop about all issues and repairs along the way. He went above and beyond the call of duty to keep my mind at ease!
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will pass it on to Ken.  Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review.

SP
Steve P.
Greenbrier, TN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Downtown Hyundai Service Reliability
I always receive the very best and most comprehensive service. I highly recommend taking your vehicle for any service need. They provided the service I required and also identified brake pad concerns I wasn't aware I needed.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5 star review! We appreciate the feedback. We are striving to give every customer 5 star service.

CE
Collin E.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The service
I like coming for my oil change & the snacks :)
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

LW
Louise W.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service at Downtown Hyundai
About a year ago I bought my Hyundai Elantra at Downtown Hyundai, and I have been enjoying it ever since. Recently I took it down to the Service Department for an oil change, and was treated with courtesy. I waited about an hour in the waiting area, and received my service free. I would recommend Downtown Hyundai to anyone.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review!

EM
Eric M.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Got what I asked for nothing more nothing less
The amount of time it took to complete service were better this visit. However the staff wasn’t as courteous. They were short and cut corners on prepping the car for service. Also didn’t listen or respect my request to not roll windows down as I had explained they had just been tinted.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

I'm sorry for the experience you had.  I'm looking into this and will reach out to you shortly to try to resolve your concern.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We're working hard to improve the customer experience and your feedback helps greatly with this.

AU
Abigail U.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient. Let me know what maintenance will most likely be needed next time.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review.  We are committed to improving the customer experience. Have a great day!

JV
Julie V.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
The staff is efficient and knowledgeable.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us positive feedback! I am so pleased we were able to give you a 5 star experience. Can't wait to see you again at your next visit!

Matt L.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
I will return
good experience overall, i'll be back for future service.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a 4 star review, we are striving to give all customers 5 star service.  Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit!

Betty S.
Salisbury, NC
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service call
Your representative was great. He told me how long it would take and it wasn’t even a minute more. Excellent service
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'll be sure to let Ken know.  Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to give us a 5 star review!