Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Overall Rating 4.047619/5Overall Rating 4.047619/5Overall Rating 4.047619/5Overall Rating 4.047619/5rating 4.047619
Overall Rating 2.2380952/5Overall Rating 2.2380952/5rating 2.2380952rating 2.2380952rating 2.2380952

Brentwood, TN
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2019 Category: Service
They did what I asked in a timely manner, were courteous, friendly and professional.

BO
Brian O.
07/11/2019
Good customer service, the people are professional and polite prices are comparable to anyone else doing Auto work.

BO
Brian O.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The good service, excellent customer service prices comprable to anyone else.

BE
Brian E.
Murfreesboro, TN
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Find another service dept
This service appt was to replace a part that was left off from my last service appt. I have no faith in the technicians or the service manager. I’ll take my business elsewhere
THOMAS R G. from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Bryan i am sorry to hear about your experience and we strive to always do the best for our customers. I know you have had s couple of issues and I want to help you get you experineced changed around so we can conduct a safe and comfortable enviornemnt for you and your family. Sincerly Thomas Grodhaus

Jae L.
Springfield, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
😊
Had an opportunity to revisit this place, again without appointment, last week. They out done the first visit! They are Friendly, Courteous, and professional. I thank you for your smiles and greetings. While they were working on my car, we took a walk in downtown, enjoyed “Marsh House” happy hour which was lovely , and finished our day with wonderful smile from these people at Hyundai finished up the day with perfect 10! Thank you. Looking forward to service my Suv regularly.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Pathetic "Service". Go to a different dealership.
This is the second time I've brought my car in for it not starting (it's been jumped 6 times in just weeks). Both times my car was in the service department for 4-5 days. Both visits, they ran basic diagnostics that take minimal time and returned it to me after they couldn't find anything wrong. During my first visit I was told "I'll call you with an update in the morning" and then never received a call. When I would call in the afternoon wanting in update I'd get "I'll call you with an update in the morning". This continued every day. On the 4th day when I called towards the end of the day, Devon Johnson, the service advisor, took the call off hold, hung up, and then switched his phone to after hours so I got his voicemail. When I reported this to the manager the next day, he didn't seem concerned by any of this. The second time my car was here they couldn't get the car to not start and the car and the diagnostics were supposedly normal, so their magical solution was to let my car sit for 2 days to see if that would cause it to not start, despite me telling them that my car would have trouble starting as short as 15 minutes after turning the car off. After that they said they couldn't find anything wrong and to come get my car. They were unconcerned by the number of times I've had to get my car jumped in the previous 3 weeks and shrugged my concerns off. To top it off, after this poor quality of service, Devon asked me to give him and this dealership a 5 start rating on various review sites. Overall, they wouldn't listen to anything I was telling them, they didn't care that they were leaving me without transportation for days on end and then returning my car to me in the same unreliable state. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone and if this issue with my car cannot be resolved, I will never recommend Hyundai vehicles to anyone ever again.
THOMAS R G. from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Megan I am the service manager for the Downtown stroe, I would like to tak the time to address your neeeds and come up with a tie we can talk about getting your car in as a priority. we do always strive to make proper communication and diagnosis time for each vehicle, and I appoligize for any delay and miscommunication, i would like to call you so i can directly oversee ad address your immediate needs.

Matt L.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
I will return
The service I received at Downtown Hyundai was great and I will continue to have them service my Sonata for as long as I own it!

SP
Steve P.
Greenbrier, TN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Emergency Service
I was so appreciative the service department was able to schedule my repair. They worked my vehicle into their busy schedule and fixed it that same day. They really care and always do a great job handling these small emergencies.

Robert M.
Antioch, TN
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellet Customer Service and Honorable New Car Guarantee
Excellent customer service. My Sonata 2012 has been running great with no problems at all. Recently the engine stalled and the car was towed to the dealer for diagnosis. With expert diagnosis they determined the problem was consistent with a recall for 2011 and 2012 recall and recommended a brand new engine replacement. They offered me a rental car to use while they are waiting for the replacement engine to arrive. I feel good about the way I was treated with a rare human dignity and above all helping me out to get 'some wheels". Robert M.... Nashville TN

Donte W.
07/02/2019
Rey smooth process
I consider myself a master negotiator when attempting to buy a car however I found that this was the most smooth hassle free process I have had when buying a car. My sells associate Tim Makhmudo really made the process painless. I called the sales team and Mr Makhmudo answers. He set up an appointment had the car ready upon my arrival and well the rest his history. I should add the finance team worked really well. This was the first time I felt the team as a whole worked on my behalf and not their self interest.

Amy B.

Lindsey R.
Brentwood, TN
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Only issue - no rental car
I did not know that my car would need to be kept overnight so I had not planned for alternative transportation. I don’t live close to the dealership and was told that they did not have any rentals available for me to use and any rental car I would need to get would be at my cost.

Beth S.
06/30/2019 Category: Service
service review
I was pleasantly surprised when I had my Elantra serviced recently. They were much more responsive to me and my work was completed timely. A much different experienced that I have previously had at Downtown Hyundai!

06/29/2019 Category: Service
31K maintenance check up
Normal maintenance work with brake fluid exchange took 2 hours which was explained to me when I arrived.

AR
Audrey R.
Antioch, TN
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Being able to always get a appointment
Audrey R

Teresa M.
Fairview, TN
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great place!!
They were very nice and it was awesome they provide a comfortable area to wait and had refreshments. They also had my car done in the time they said. I would definitely recommend ya'll to anyone Thank you

Sherry M.
Springfield, OH
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Very dissatisfied
Staff does not return phone calls, I live out of state from this dealership. I have called many times with no real decision on what may be wrong with my car. Will not return to this dealership & frankly sorry that I ever had my Hyundai towed there
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

THOMAS R G. from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you fro taking the time to let us know about your experience, we strive to eb the best in every way and sometimes there are opsticcles thatchallenge us. i will be reaching out to you because we care about your future experience and we ant you to know we care about your time, safety and your vehicle.

Madison, TN
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Recommend but maybe vacuum the carpets

Henderson, KY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Focused on Customer Satisfaction
The team here at Downtown Hyundai was quite attentive to my concerns. When I brought in the car for a standard 150,000 miles service, it had been a bit noisy when turning left. After the service, they could not replicate the issue, so the team scheduled for the mechanic to ride along with me to ensure I was satisfied that the issue had been resolved. It has now been 3 days & 160 miles since I picked up my vehicle and I can confirm that the issue was resolved. The effort to listen to me & take my concern seriously means a lot.

Franklin, TN
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Downtown Hyundai - Nashville TN
Great dealership! Great staff!