Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21
4.2

Overall Rating 4.083335/5Overall Rating 4.083335/5Overall Rating 4.083335/5Overall Rating 4.083335/5rating 4.083335
Overall Rating 2.0833288/5Overall Rating 2.0833288/5rating 2.0833288rating 2.0833288rating 2.0833288

HT

HP
Hiteshkumar P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast service & co- operative staff

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Broken Glove Box
Glove box now does not open. Owners manual and bluelink manual left of passenger side floor. Glove box area left dirty with hand marks.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Sharon M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
This time, it was acknowledgement standing when pulling up. The service of my oil change was lightning fast, like no other time before. Although, before was always in the A.M. This was the first time I had a P.M. appt. Now, I was given a same day appointment stating there was some availability. When I showed up 20 minutes early for my appointment, they didn't even have me scheduled. But, it all worked out. They took me and it worked out. I am still scratching my head though, wondering why is it that they didn't have me scheduled when I made it early that day, hummmm.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Sharon, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

James S.
Hermitage, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Audrey
Do not go here unless you absolutely have no other choice. You will never hear updates, get anyone’s name or direct number, and they won’t even let you know what actually was done to your car. I was told that the proper parts were installed when it turned out they were never even ordered!! Took 3 trips to get a simple valve and in the end no one called me to say my car had been done hours ago. This shop is full of liars and I am very disappointed in their service. Will not be returning.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

James, My name is Timothy Koval and I am the General Manager here at the dealership. I really would appreciate you getting in contact with me here at the dealership to talk about your experience here. Your #1 satisfaction is my priorty. Please email me at gm@downtownnashvillemotors.com or call the store at 615-329-2929. I will also be reaching out to you by phone. Thanks for your time and consideration!!!!!!

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Eh
I love Hyundai, but this location did not impress me. Definitely understaffed.

LD
Lillian D.
Hermitage, TN
10/29/2019 Category: Service
My service tech was a pleasure
No hassle and a smile
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Lillian, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

Ryan C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Best of Nashville
I've been to every Hyundai dealer within 40 miles of Nashville and Downtown Hyundai is by far the best. All their advisors are knowledgeable and provide exceptional customer service. Top it all off with the best prices and deals and you can't go wrong.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Ryan, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

ET
Ellen T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
When my driver side window broke, Downtown Hyundai worked me in on an extremely busy day and fixed it same day. I really appreciate the extra effort!
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Ellen, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

EE
Elizabeth E.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Very poor communication from this dealership. I took my car in for an oil change and they kindly accommodated me without an appointment. However, I was not informed when my car was ready. I called twice and was told someone would call me back to let me know the status of the car. On my third call to the dealership, I was told that they would call back and actually someone did, informing me the car was ready.
A warrantied repair was also required, however, the part needed to be ordered and the expected arrival of the part would be on 10/23/2019. Of course I was told that they would call me when the part came in, but as expected at the end of the business day on 10/24/2019, no such call had been received. This is unacceptable from any business, however, given that they are the only Hyundai dealership in this area, accessibility and convenience are the only reasons I patronize Downtown Hyundai.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Elizabeth, My name is Timothy Koval and I am the General Manager here at the dealership. I really would appreciate you getting in contact with me here at the dealership to talk about your experience here. Your #1 satisfaction is my priorty. Please email me at gm@downtownnashvillemotors.com or call the store at 615-329-2929. I will also be reaching out to you by phone. Thanks for your time and consideration!!!!!!

Jerry B.
2011 Hyundai Equus
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Personnel at receiving cars where very much improved over previous visits
close by and did a good job
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Jerry, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

NC
Nakisha C.
Happy customer
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Nakisha, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

KW
Kimberly W.
Mount Juliet, TN
10/22/2019 Category: Service
I had fantastic service. Everything went very smoothly. Will be back inthe future.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Kimberly, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service!
Ashley was amazing and super helpful! Everyone was very friendly, during the wait time staff connected with me and offered me water/services. I am very pleased with the service that was done!

Mike G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Service reps need training, mechanics are great.
I have been utilizing this dealer service department for two years. Every time I come in there are new people. . .high turnover causes your problems.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Mike, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

DA
David A.
Bowling Green, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Easy in and out. On time. Smiling faces. Good experience
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

David, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

NP
Nathan P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Only go here because I have to
I prepaid for my service so I have to go to this location. I regret that now.

Marcia P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Marcia, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

SG
Scott G.
Murfreesboro, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/11/2019 Category: Service
I know that my car is being repaired correct.
Ashley in the Service Department is always extremely helpful. I am glad that my Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is a very reliable car as well as my Elantra so I mainly bring my car in for an oil change. I am very confident that if more extensive repairs are needed that they will be performed by someone who knows exactly how to make the repair.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Scott, Thank so much for the great survey. We really appreciate you and your business!!!!

Joseph K.
Cordova, TN
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Worst Service Department Experience Ever
I'd taken my 2017 Sonata to the Downtown Nashville Hyundai location a couple of weeks ago. It had a performance and check engine light issue. After 2 days of the vehicle being in their care, I drove the car out of their service department ... and the check engine light immediately came back on again. They took another look at it that same day, and the check engine light re-illuminated after approximately an hour on the road. They had replaced the wiring harness on my vehicle, and the local Memphis Hyundai dealer (with help from a corporate specialist) note that the wiring harness installed was not proper for my specific year/make/model of vehicle. As of now, I'm not sure if this has caused lasting damage. Since my visit to Downtown Nashville Hyundai, I have had my vehicle with my local dealer's service department for most of the last 2 weeks.
Timothy K., General Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Joseph, My name is Timothy Koval and I am the General Manager here at the dealership. I really would appreciate you getting in contact with me here at the dealership to talk about your experience here. Your #1 satisfaction is my priorty. Please email me at gm@downtownnashvillemotors.com or call the store at 615-329-2929. I will also be reaching out to you by phone. Thanks for your time and consideration!!!!!!