Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

WG
William G.
Palm Harbor, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Out of town visitor
We were visiting Nashville and experienced a vibration in the from end of our 2012 Hyundai Tucson. Thanks to Lori and her staff the problem was corrected and we had a safe trip home to Tampa.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

I'm so happy to hear that my department was able to give you such great service! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback, and I'm so glad you had a safe trip!

TW
Theresa W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The new Service Manager apologized personally for a bad experience I had 6 months ago and made sure I was completely satisfied.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

I am working with my staff everyday to try and get our "customer experience" to a much better place. I appreciate the time you took to give us a good review, and I am so happy that I got to speak with you, and start to clear up any past issues. I look forward to continuing to give you great service!

Ashland City, TN
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Great service... the constant emails about taking these surveys every time gets annoying though
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback! We are working hard to get our service up to par, we appreciate any suggestions!
Accordingly, we have removed your email so you will no longer get too many from us. Thank you for the suggestion!

08/15/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor was helpful
My service advisor was helpful and everyone was friendly, great place to visit
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business and feedback!

2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient for work and love the shuttle service.
Downtown Hyundai is very convenient to my work, and having the shuttle take me where I need to go so I don't have to wait is great. You may have to wait a few minutes before someone decides to assist you when you pull in, but once the process starts, they are very cordial and the lounge is very comfortable. Just make sure you confirm that the part you need is in stock, before you actually arrive.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know where we can improve, and where we shine.

HC
Helen C.
Mount Juliet, TN
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. Helen C
They seem to get more efficient each time I go in for service.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your time and business!

NS
Nick S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Never figured out my cars issue
Went in with my car guzzling gas and left 2 days later and the car had the same issue.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thanks for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for the inconvenience. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Truly sorry to hear that Nick, and looking forward to making it right for you. I'll be in touch shortly, til then, please feel free to contact me on my cell, 502/302/0939

WW
William W.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly costumer service
The costumer service rep that checked in my car was so sweet and ready to help in anyway even at 7:30 AM. She even offered to text or call me if the mechanics saw a minor part needed replacing (air filters etc) and if not they wouldn't worry about it which saves me money. It took around 3 hours for an oil change and tire rotation but I was able to drop my car off and return to work in the mean time so that was no trouble.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to give us feedback! I'm so glad to hear you had a positive visit, and look forward to your return, as we are continuusly trying to improve service for our wonderful customers!

Franklin, TN
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Car Service Review
Would probably find another dealer to get service in the future.
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I hate to hear you're thinking of going elsewhere... I'll be reaching out to you to try and change your mind. Hopefully we can correct whatever displeased you with our service.

Brentwood, TN
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly and good servjice
Provided service as promised in a timely manner and returned my car clean and shiny.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback and we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit!

TP
Thomas P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/08/2018 Category: Service
great care from great service people!!!!
Servicer was great fast and smooth.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience here with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

VD
Victor D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
its ok
I will have to see the next time
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Customer was called. Explained the trunk being open was to check the spare tire pressure (if equipped).  For the inconvenience of not resetting the maintenance light, I agreed to the next oil service at no charge.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  We are working hard to improve all aspects of the Service Department.  Thank you for your feedback.

RV
Rosa V.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
I’m writing to inform you that the service attendant, Ms. Libbie Batsel was very professional, considerate and was very pleasant. She always had a smile on her face. We need more people with her attitude and demeanor. 😁
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give such a sweet and wonderfully uplifting review! I'm so happy to know our staff is working so hard to deliver excellent service!

BW
Bruce W.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
DT Hyundai
Service Department has definitely made improvement as a customer can now call and schedule online for service.
Customer Service consultant were good and very professional and my car was ready when promise.
Also thanks for the Starbucks Coffee.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  We are all working hard to improve the Service department for our customers.

Sharon M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Sorry but I think his name is Michael, he was He was so tentative and kept me abreast. It was a great visit because of it.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are working hard to continue improving our customers experience here, Im so pleased that it seems to have made your visit a good one. Thank you for the positive feedback!

KZ
Kathy Z.
Raleigh, NC
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Our son is in school in Nashville so we've been having our Elantra serviced here. Thanks for your courtesy and professionalism.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

So glad to hear that you had a good experience here. We value our customers and their feedback, but you coming from NC makes yours especially great. Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback!

WJ
Wayne J.
Hermitage, TN
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Was convenient to the medical district, you had the car while my wife was in the hospital.
Excellent! Mackenzie was a joy to work with, arranged to get your courtesy vehicle to the hospital so I could get the car outta there when you were finished with it (next day as I recall despite not being in a rush for it). Getting an oil change out of one of the recalls didn't hurt, either. And she was up-front about the cost of a replacement wheel cover, was more than we could currently handle so passed on it. We live near the Wilson County line so might look for one closer and less traffic-stressing next time but you're on the list for another visit if we don't find a logistically-easier location.
BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for such positive feedback! We are so pleased we could provide you with great service, and look forward to seeing you again should you need to return.

TH
Thomas H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service representative was friendly and very informative

TH
Tara H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Facility did not complete work due to them being too busy despite appointment then claimed they did not have the part in stock
Stacy S., DPSM from Downtown Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience .

BRYAN R., Service Manager from Downtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I am so disappointed to hear we could not complete what you needed. I'll reach out to you soon to see get more feedback on how we could have improved your visit.