Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

FC
Felix C.
04/18/2017
Service Department
SERVICE DEPARTMENT The worse experience ever at the Toyota Doxon, bad customer service, and I just realized I have made the worse decision ever buying a Toyota.

MA

JV
JAMES V.
02/09/2017 Category: Service
Customer service department
Great customer service. This is Robin Light not Jim Veirs though.

DEXTER H.
Lakewood, WA
LEXUS GS 300
02/08/2017 Category: Sales
Last Car Purchase
Everything was Great! Our Salesmen( Kyle Hutton) was very nice and knowledgeable about his products! We will buy our next car from Doxon Toyota & Kyle!

TG
TERRI G.
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/06/2017 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, with great customer service I got an oil change.

KEO M.
Seattle, WA
02/06/2017 Category: Sales
Very good serviced
In the future I will tell friends and family members about doxno Auburn

BF
BRITTNEY F.
Renton, WA
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Hollie makes me want to come back
Hollie my service girl. I come back specifically to see her. She makes my time spent there worth while and I truly feel like i get the best service from her. She even caught that my vehicle uses a different type of oil that lasts 2x as long. Which saves me from having to come back so often!

RL

RP
Romana P.
01/21/2017
A lying dealer
Do you want to know what Doxon Toyota is really like? They cheated me. I’m an autistic woman, so they eagerly pulled a number on me. However, I’m an analyst with a photographic memory. I purchased a car from them in May, but it took this long for me to be free of any sort of retribution. Part of this was due to my not having bought a car in several years, but that is no excuse for how they treated me.
Before even dealing with these people in first place, one must have a plan of action. I did not know that the place for comparable vehicle searches was Craigslist. Always have alternate vehicles in mind before entering the Doxon showroom. Trust me, they will always low-ball on a trade, and they will do their best to confuse a buyer about their offer.
I purchased a 2013 For C-Max hybrid with 79,000 miles on it. I did not know these vehicle were available cheaply everywhere. First of all, Doxon is not qualified to service this kind of a hybrid, so I have no idea service preparation they performed. The car seemed to drive okay, but that is really only possible to troubleshoot after driving the car for a while.
I was ready to go look at other cars, but that set into motion the Doxon high pressure sales routine. I wanted a receiver hitch for my bike carrier, so they promised me one, as if it were going to be free. Still, I wanted to get my trade back and take a break.
Then they promised that they would do all my C-MAX servicing and give me a free loaner. They also said I needed Lojack, because hybrid batteries were high theft items. They offered me a two-year service contract form Zurich. Well, it was not exactly from Zurich, but from a broker in California.
Read the printed sales contract carefully, and especially watch out for detail printed over lettering already on the contract. They charged me $650 for the receiver hitch, but it was all printed over lettering on the contract. I did not need Lojack, since no one wants to steal a C-Max. It was all more high pressure sales. Go to the internet and look up Zurich. There are hints that ever getting coverage is very difficult.
I am very intuitive, and my C-Max had hints of major, future problems. The local Ford dealer could not seem to troubleshoot everything properly. This C-Max could at once have been a lemon.
In December, I traded in the C-Max to a better C-Max that ran like a jewel. I lost $7,000 dollars with the Doxon car. I waited to write the review after they paid me the money left on the Zurich contract. They have no hold over me now. Perhaps I should have sued Doxon, but I’m not vindictive. As a point, several years ago, a West Seattle cheated an autistic man. A lawsuit was made, the dealer lost, and they went bankrupt.
I would certainly like to get my $7,000 back. I hope by making this review, I can make buyers going to Doxon super cautious, and I don’t mind if I cause Doxon to lose a lot of business.
As a added comment, Doxon has no complaint or user feedback setup whatsoever. The service department, afterwards, told me that they can only change the oil and filter on a C-Max, but no major services at all.

RP
Romana P.
01/20/2017
Doxon is a terrible dealer

KA
KAREN A.
Des Moines, WA
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
01/16/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, cozy waiting area and great staff to work with.
I have been seeing them for any car services on my 97 4-Runner and find them reliable and trustworthy.

MADONNA C.
Covington, WA
TOYOTA PRIUS
01/15/2017 Category: Service
Friendly & courteous
The people at Doxon are always so professional and efficient. Since I purchased my vehicles. I have always been to Doxon for all my car service and have been very satisfied with the services. I'm moving next week but I plan to continue to come to Doxon for my service.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Federal Way, WA
TOYOTA SIENNA
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
Friendly staff and thorough 30,000 mi service.

SHEILA H.
Renton, WA
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID
01/12/2017 Category: Service
a
My wife took the car in for the last warranty covered service and when she got home she told me that for the last few days the driver side windshield wiper was not clearing the top 6 inches. I looked at it and the blade had separated on the bottom and the top had slid down. I pushed it back up but after a while it slid down again. I guess looking at the windshield is not on your check list.
David S. from Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn responded on 01/13/2017

I am sorry for what happened. It should have been addressed when you brought the vehicle in. If you would contact me at  253-833-4555 and ask for David in HR, I'd like to replace the inserts for you - at no cost to you. I look forward to hearing from you. -Sincerely, David Streeter-Dybdahl