Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair

PB
Paul B.
04/05/2016
They babied my Mini!
When you own a foreign car, one worries about whether the auto technician will know how to best care for your baby. Marcos and his team treated her like she was their own. I had and issue with the engine light going on and they assessed the issue and took care of it immediately.

AD
Abel D.
12/28/2015 Category: Service
Abel said this business has nice people.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 12/30/2015

Thank you Able (Justin)... as always, you are welcome here! have a great New Year!

GM
GAZEL M.
12/03/2015
This place is great!
I took my 2001 Ford Taurus in for some work to be done and I couldn't be happier. Marcos is a really nice person that is honest and doesn't try to stiff you into doing repairs that really aren't needed. He took care of everything I needed at a very reasonable price. I can't say that about most mechanics. I will definitely will be bringing my car back for service again and anybody else should as well if your looking for a good honest mechanic.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2015

Thank you Gazel, for the great review and for the opportunity to service your vehicle. We will see you the next time you need our help! Be safe!

S S.
12/01/2015
Son's Neon
The Neon was bought for my Son's 16th birthday and it needed to be mechanically perfect. The repairs were done correctly, the first time and the car runs great!
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 12/01/2015

As always, ALL revies are appreciated, just as your business is, Stacey! Thank you very much!

CD
CORINNE OR ROCKSTAR D.
11/07/2015
My Experience
Marcos was able to take in my vehicle and have it ready the same day. Everybody there is very friendly and so are the prices.
I highly recommend Dr. Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair!
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2015

Hi Corinne! It was our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. We hope to see you next time, but not to soon! Stay safe!

M. S.
11/04/2015
Montero Sport
Awesome! Vehicle is now ready to sell safely!

05dc3004ce514835872e6a2f220c9119?s=75
Doc & K.
11/02/2015
M. Sanchez Sr.
As always, my guys did an outstanding job! Well done!
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Much appreciated, as always... Thank you!

BN
BILL N.
Dodge Dakota
11/01/2015
they follow through tell they completely find & fix what ever the problem is
great people...great work

Thank you Bill! As always, you are a graceous customer and are much appreciated! See you next time!

AO
ARNE OR LINDA O.
Saturn Vue
10/28/2015
Actually cared
No one, including GM could tell us what was wrong. Our car was towed it to Dr. Wills & Kahuna's. Marco and his team not only diagnosed the problem, but fixed our car in a day and the cost was minimal. THANK YOU!
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you Arne and Linda! We are very happy, that you are happy, which is what we are here to do! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Be safe and we'll see you next time!

05dc3004ce514835872e6a2f220c9119?s=75
Doc & K.
10/28/2015
Owners Repairs!
As one of the owners of Dr. Will's and Kahuna's Auto Repair, I of course bring my personal vehicle here for their repairs... even the ones being prepared for sale. As always, my co-workers performed "Above Standard"! We strive to perform every repair with "Excellence" and are always willing to help our customers however we can... they are, after all, our family as well! Thank you all for your patronage!
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2015

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time out of their busy days, to post review for us! We truly do appreciate it! The question has come up many times of weather we respond to the posts ourselves... the answer is YES, WE DO! Stay safe everyone!

AH
Anna H.
10/24/2015 Category: Service
Anna said she was very pleased with the service she got from this business.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2015

Thank you Anna, for the great review! We really appreciate your business!

SR
Sylvia R.
California
Cadillac Escalade
10/23/2015 Category: Service
Sylvia said this business always provides great service. She has known Will for a long time and she always has an excellent experience.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you, Sylvia, for a great review! We appreciate you and the business you bring to us! Be safe!

MF
MARK F.
Cadillac CTS
10/20/2015
taking care of problems
They did what they said they were going to do and they did it. My car was acting up and they diagnosed it and are prepared to fix it.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2015

Thank you Mark for the great review! We are here for you, when you are ready to complete the repairs on your vehicle.

AF
ANDREW F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/19/2015
Just like the Doctor ordered
I have brought Dr. Will two different cars to repair and have been very happy with the results.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2015

As always Andrew, we appreciate you coming in to our shop! Thank you for the great review, and we'll see you the next time you need us! Stay safe!

PD
Pat D.
Sun City, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Pat said the business repaired her vehicle exactly like she asked.

Thank you very much Pat! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to helping you in the future!

EP
Eric P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
GMC Yukon
10/02/2015
Great service and knowledge
Great
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2015

Thank you Eric, for being a great customer since our first week in business! As always, we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

WH
William H.
Perris, CA
Ford Contour
09/25/2015 Category: Service
William said this business did a good job. His battery died after he left this business but he was happy with the quality work performed on his vehicle.
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you Bill, for the great review! Your business is valuable to us and so is your satisfaction. Please let us know if we can be of help!

RAYMUNDO C.
09/05/2015
Mr Marcos does NOT know about timing,aweful service
I toke my audi to oil change, it ha a couple of warning lights in the dashboard, mentí onde to Mr Marcos and he replied, "no problem, we will fix it in a couple hours", this was Last monday, my wife had to wait all afternoon to recibe the car, which end up running bad, I have to take it back, hope they can find the problem, very, very ,very dissapointed!
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2015

Hi Raymundo,

I was very sorry to hear that your vehicle was still having problems, after we repaired it. As per our conversation, I have the part needed on order, directly from Audi and will call you when it arrives, either Saturday or Tuesday (due to the holiday schedule at the dealership). I also apologise for you having to wait at home while we repaired the vehicle, but once we saw what had to be done, we realized that it was going to take most of the day and contacted you as quickly as we could, to revise your expected time for completion, which we met, 1/2 hour early. As always, we thank you for your patronage and will get this problem fixed for sure! Stay safe and see you soon!

SF
STANLEY F.
09/04/2015
Do Himdreds of $ then check codes
After doing hundreds of dollars of work to try to fix a problem, then run codes & ask for thousands

Hi Stanley,

I'm sorry we couldn't find an alternative to repairing your transmission. Unfortunately, with the mileage it has on it, and being a CVT style transmission, it's time for either an overhaul or replacement. We spoke about the potential for this 6 months ago when we serviced your transmission in an attempt to make it last longer and avoiding having to replace it. We understand they are very expensive, and we try our best to help with pricing. If you decide to repair it, we will work with you on pricing and are here if you need us. Thank you for your business and be safe!

MF
MARK F.
Cadillac CTS
09/03/2015
Best prices
Thanks for a job well done
Doc & K., Owners from Dr Will's And Kahuna's Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2015

You're welcome, Mark! Thank you for your business and we're here if you need us again! Be safe!