Latest Review over 4 years ago

JUSTIN S.
Pine Valley, CA
FORD RANGER
09/23/2014 Category: Service
No charge for any work yet, but my truck has been to the shop way to many times
I bought a new ford ranger over three years ago from Drew Ford and it has been to the dealership 9 times for warranty work. I have an initial low idle at stops that 2 private mechanics and 1 Ford service rep associated to my catalytic converter failing at 53k. I've been told it's the IAC valve sticking but it doesn't throw any codes. I gave Drew ford the last shot to correct this and my new oil consumption problem. 4 days into having my truck I get a call that the mechanic wants me to come in to talk to him. When I meet the mechanic he tells me the service rep didn't leave him any notes to go off of. A simple phone call could have done in my eyes. They had the truck for 8 days and said nothing was wrong with it. When they pulled the truck around I opened the door to get in and immediately my wife and I smelled cigarette smoke and saw stains on the drivers seat. Then, I pulled in the driveway ten minutes ago and the idle was real unhappy at 400 rpm for about 10 seconds until it finally found a constant rpm at about 800-900rpm. I can't spend anymore time chasing these issues. It's time for a new work truck at only 60k miles.

LENORA S.
FORD ESCAPE
09/19/2014 Category: Service
You lied to me.
I'm 85 and on a fixed income. When I was there I was told that I had a tire with a nail in it and it was not repairable. Besides all my tires needed to be replaced. I took my car to Costco and they removed the tire and showed me that there was no nail in the tire and that none of my tires needed to be replaced. Now I don't trust anything that any of you tell me. You also replaced my battery. Now I wonder if that was necessary.

DAWN M.
San Diego, CA
FORD FUSION
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Will not go back
I have bought 6 cars from Drew Ford in the past and always have had them serviced here as well. However, they have now lost all my business