Latest Review over 4 years ago

MICHAEL D.
San Diego, CA
FORD EXPLORER
09/26/2014 Category: Service
You are not looking for an answer
Didn't rotate tired. Don't know what else they may not have done

BRADLEY S.
Santee, CA
FORD FUSION
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Had to return for them to fix something after they "fixed" my car
Normally the service is perfect. However this visit caused me to make an immediate return trip. After collecting my car Friday morning, I headed off to Orange count. On my return trip I encountered stop and and go traffic. My car stalled no fewer than 6 times, luckily, I was able to pop it into neutral and restart it without causing a delay. After dropping my car off for the second time, they were able to eliminate the problem.

KEVIN S.
FORD FOCUS
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Good work, ok price
I had my four tires and valve stems replaced as well as an alignment and had my transmission checked. I received a quote that showed a complementary alignment with four tires but I had to go back and forth with the service advisor to get it done. He was nice and helped me out but it shouldn't have been as hard as it was.

JOEL H.
Spring Valley, CA
FORD EXPLORER
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Enterprise was not good
Drew Ford was fine, but waiting an hour and a half for the possibility of getting a rental was not acceptable. I did drop my car off on Saturday morning, so maybe this was not the usual. A shuttle running on Saturday would be nice.