Drew Hyundai - Sales

MICHAEL M.
La Mesa, CA
10/06/2014 Category: Sales
Outstanding
Outstanding service,great vehicles, this is my 2nd hyundai.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Just bought Genesis coupe
Worked with Tim, made the process very easy, no pressure or overall bad sales techniques used. Got the car i wanted for a good price. Would recommend.

ED
ETHEL D.
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Employees that care about your concerns.
Everyone has always been helpful when working on my car.

IA
ISMAEL A.
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Service writer is the best in town
Great service for the customer and fast, thank you Drew Hyundai and thank you Glenn Foster

CHARLES B.
HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT
09/28/2014 Category: Service
Great 1st Service experience
First off, our appointment time was kept, which means a lot as I am very busy, as is everyone. Rick Scavia took excellent care of my first service and answered all my questions. I couldn't be more please. THANK YOU!

RV
REBECA V.
Lakeside, CA
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
The experience was WONDERFUL for us from beginning to end. Mr Dan Fisher was extremely knowledgeable and took a lot of his time explaining everything to us to make us feel very comfortable with our purchase. Ms. Roya Akbar was very friendly and took time to sit and help us make educated decisions on warranties we were adding on the vehicle we were purchasing. We will definitely recommend this dealership to all our friends!!! Excellent service and excellent employees! Very very happy!

ER
ELAINE R.
Responsive service
Usually great communication, but forgot to call when ready this time. Otherwise, listen to problems owner experiences and try to solve them in a timely manner.

ST
SHARON T.
Santee, CA
HYUNDAI SONATA HYBRID
quick service
Drew Ford/Hyundai always gets my car serviced quickly and even will wash my car if I want it done. Their service department has always been the best in San Diego County. My dad did business with them and I continue the tradition. I have had some bad service from another dealer and I came back to Drew!

IH
IVY H.
great service
Great service and good communication. I am glad I purchased my car at Drew Hyundai.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Chula Vista, CA
Micheal my service agent
I always feel like Micheal to give me the best service and not lie or cheat me.

LJ
LEON J.
friendliness- promptly

AR
ALEXIS R.
09/26/2014 Category: Service
I got there at 7. There was almost no one there.
Great service. Great timing. Great staff.

JERRY M.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA GT
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Service was prompt. Comfortable lounge area.
Kaitlyn was outstanding, very nice, kind and
efficient. Service was fast.

WF
WILLIAM F.
HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT
First service
Service department was excellent! The car was ready before promised and the work done right.

DEBS W.
Boulevard, CA
No Problems

JONATHAN M.
La Mesa, CA
HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Michael in service is great. Everything else is OK.
I've leased two Hyundais and although I came to these guys first ended going elsewhere on both occasions due to better deals. However because they're still my local dealer I go to them for service. Michael is a pro.

JOSE L.
El Cajon, CA
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Me. Soto great service manager honest and cares about his customers. He is a great asset for the dealer.

JIMMIE R.
El Cajon, CA
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Drew Hyundai takes care of you and your car needs
We can say with total honest that trusting Drew Hyundai with our servicing needs took some worry off our already busy schedules. Our thanks to Brandon who showed so much care for our needs during our visit at the time of servicing. Thanks again

HF
HOWARD F.
Alpine, CA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
I brought our car in for a recall and was quickly serviced and got car the back in the time frame promised by the service rep.

JULIE G.
Alpine, CA
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
The people!
Our salesmen was great, Fuc, he had us down the road in a new car in 2 hours.
The follow up has been a little much, 3 emails, two phone calls and a letter!
My license plate holder bolts are short, this is evident that your dealership personnel knew, the plate which is plastic was cracked because You have to push hard for the bolts to grab thread. Which cracked the license plate holder.