Drew Hyundai - Sales

rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0

TONI B.

DIXIE D.
Car coating
The workmanship was excellent. They got us in and out in a timely manner.

RF
RAQUEL F.
Chula Vista, CA
5 STARS!
Always friendly, quick & the only Hyundai dealership I'll visit for service!

RUTH S.
good service
The service was more than adequate...calls

back were pleasant and my car was returned
without a problem

BG
BENNY G.
Chula Vista, CA
Great personal!
As the old saying goes, talk is cheap. So at the end of the day someone has to address the needs of the customers and I have to say your staff is like a well oiled machine from the hands on dirt to the paper work they all deliver. Good job to all. And hey Bosses a pat on the back for those who make you look good is worth more then money!

BD
BILLY D.
Santee, CA
Good People Great Service
you guys are above any other dealer i have delt with in my life.

GS
GWEN S.
HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service, free car wash, nice waiting room
My service contract which was purchased in Orange County didn't appear on computer. My car was taken in and then serviced after verification from Allen Hyundai. All done in reasonably short time. Agent had great attitude.

JANICE G.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Always so courteous
I have loved going to Drew for years. Everyone is so polite and helpful. It's a great dealership.

NC
NOEL C.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA TOURING
Great service.

JULIE H.
La Mesa, CA
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Good initial service - poor follow up
I brought my Hyundai in for a oil change last Thursday and they provided excellant service and conducted a "walk around" and noted items (AC belt) needed on my car. They also put air in my tires (2 front tires needed replacement - slighly balding). Over the weekend, my "low tire pressure" light came on and I went to the gas station to fill it up - the air nozzle would not fit on the low tire and only let air out instead of in. I tried the other 3 tires to make sure that the equiptment was not faulty and the air went in fine for those tires. I contacted Hyundai Service Center in La Mesa and received an "automated" message to leave a message which I did. The service rep who assisited me with my oil changed called me back and left a message - we called back and forth until I finally reached her and explained my problem - very low air in one tire and I can't get any air in it. She explained they were very busy that day but...she will transfer me to the repair shop. The guy who answered was extremely rude telling me that there is no way that they broke the valve since the tire would be flat when I left after the oil change. I once again explained what happened and he dismissed it...once again rudely. So, I did end up bringing it back and the "kind" sevice rep who helped me with the oil change was not so nice anymore - acted like I was bothering her. I am very disapointed with this attitude and the attitude from the repair guy. Its actually suprising since Drew Hyndai prides themselves on GREAT customer service!

CJ
CRAIG J.
El Cajon, CA
Scratched, unneeded idling, stero
The service department managed to:
1) Scrap a interior trim piece and didn't think I would notice.
2) Left the car idling for 30+ min (I have a dash cam) for no reason.
3) Played Sirius on my stereo at an extremely loud volume