Durango Small Car Inc

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Nathan T. on 10/17/2017
Nathan said his head gasket is fixed but the vehicle is making the same noise.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Samual H. on 05/13/2017
Samual said they knew what they were doing. It took a while to fix, and they were kind of expensive.
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
KELLY V. on 04/05/2017
"Great customer service, tire change always comes out "low on air""
I've only had my car since last September. And had DSC change out tires to Blizzax for winter . . . and ended up taking them to another local shop that is more geographical convenient to fix the beading. This week, had the "summer" tires put on and as soon as I got home the "low tire" pressure message came on. Hoping DSC can fix this for me, though it's geographically and time wise hard to get my car back to them to "fix" this. Also, "battery discharge" message came on, and I had asked them to check this and nothing was found/said about this issue.
Vehicle: BMW 530xi
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 06:42 PM
David P. ReScore Review on 12/21/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Davis said the business did not do anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction. He took his vehicle in at 8:00 am and he called at 4:00 pm and the business told him he had a weak battery. He is dissatisfied with the time it took for the business to replace a weak battery.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 12/07/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016

David said this business did perform the necessary work, but he found them to be a bit disorganized. He called and gave them the diagnosis over the phone. When he showed up, they needed him to provide the diagnosis again. He stated it felt like they were not communicating amongst one another. He had to wait all day to hear back from them. When he finally heard back from them, they told him his vehicle had a dead battery. He noted it should not have taken all day to come to that conclusion. They fixed the problem and got his vehicle working, but the employees were not top notch.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 12/07/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016
Tyler J., President at Durango Small Car Inc responded on 12/16/2016

David-

I am sorry that you feel that we let you down. We work very hard to be as communicative as possible with our customers, and if we fell short on that for you, I apologize. When a customer calls with a problem it is our duty to get the car on the schedule and in the shop as quickly as possible. In addition to this, we need to have a clear understanding as to what you feel is wrong with your vehicle, and we will go over that with you on the phone and again when you get to the shop. All vehicles are recieved in the order of which they have been scheduled. In order to see you on short notice meant that your vehicle was going to be diagnosed at the end of the day.This time of year we are 1-2 weeks out on any appointment, and I know that can be an incovenience to customers. We are working to expand our operations to minimize the wait time a customer may experience, but that is no excuse. If you decide to give us another chance, please ask for Tyler, and I will personally see that we go above and beyond to meet your expectations. This is the first time that we have had this complaint, and I will see to it that it doesnt happen again. If you have any questions, or would like to speak with me please dont hesitate to call. Both my office and cell numbers are below, and I am available at any time for you.

Regards-

Tyler Jensen
President
Office: 970.259.3460
Cell: 970.759.7482
Ethan B. on 08/10/2016
Ethan said he had taken his vehicle in for its regular service, and discovered later that the employees had forgotten to reset the meter. He had to return the following day to take care of the problem, which frustrated him.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR4
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/10/2016
Tyler J., President at Durango Small Car Inc responded on 08/12/2016

Ethan,

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your service at Durango Small Car. I spoke with the technician who did the Oil Service on your vehicle and he explained the reset procedure to me and showed me his notes stating that he followed the procedure and it seemed to have been reset. When further analyzing Land Rover's notes I saw a section that talked about the service reset not completing on first try, and to do it a second time if it does not stick. The reminder light not being reset on the first try was an oversight on our part, and I apologize.

If there is anything further that I can do on my part, and on behalf of Durango Small Car, please do not hesitate to let me know. Our customers, and their satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive everyday to provide the best service we can.

Tyler Jensen