Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

TN
Timothy N.
Chesapeake, OH
12/12/2018 Category: Service
my Hyundai
The service dept is very very good
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for the 5 star rating!  Hope to see you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

HG
Hannah G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Time efficient
I can always call and schedule and have my car in and out quickly
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars!  Hope to serve you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

Scott S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I did a "work in" service on my car for an oil change and tire rotation. I dropped it off on my way to work, and they had the car ready by lunchtime!

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating.  I'm glad we were able to accomodate you.  Hope to serve you again soon.  Thanks again!!

Juanita W.
Genoa, WV
12/09/2018 Category: Service
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review.  We strive to provide a 5 star experience on every visit.  Please let me know what we could have done better to earn a 5 star rating.  Thanks again.

MA
Mary A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Welcoming, professional customer service. Customer service works to be timely in getting the customer scheduled , serviced without a long, protracted stay at the garage.

Thanks so much for the 5 stars!  As always, look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!

Donna W.
Service Department
The guys in the service department were the absolute best! Friendly, fast and superior customer service!!!

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  Look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!

Thomas M.
Ona, WV
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service/Garage
They are always VERY accommodating and the garage staff is very personable. Pleasant to deal with.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!  Always a pleasure to see you, and we rhank you for choosing Dutch Miller!

FP
Frank P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
VERY PROFESSIONAL
Service department explained the problem that was found when they performed a diagnostic, the parts that would have to be ordered, timeframe and cost. Staff was able to answer my questions and willing to work with me.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE FOR SERVICE
My car sat at the dealership for six weeks, every week I would get a call that another part had to ordered. After changing $2500.00 in parts that did not fix the problem I was told I would have to replace the engine, $4600.00. However, no one was really sure what the problem was exactly. Now I have to have the car towed from Hyundai to another shop for a second opinion because I don’t feel comfortable buying a whole new engine without an experienced professional confirming I need to replace the engine and explaining was exactly caused it to fail. Seems like the tech was just changing parts hoping something would fix it.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

I sincerely apologize for the difficulties we had in diagnosing your Santa Fe.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your concen.  I hope that you feel like we have resolved all of your concerns and and am sending a rescore reqeust per our phone conversation.  Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.  Thanks again!

(304)529-2301
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the rescore.  So glad we were able to alleviate your concerns.  Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.  Thanks again!!

TV
Todd V.
Ashland, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always. Fast and courteous. Will definitely return to have my Hyundai serviced.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Staff
Friendly, helpful, accommodating!

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!  Hope to have the opportunity to help again soon.  Thanks again!!

VH
Vickie H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Didn't havea lot of time and they got me in and out in short order

Thanks so much for the 5 stars!  Look forward to seeing you again.  Thanks again!!!

Amber B.
Kenova, WV
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The staff is always friendly and helpful.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!  So glad that we were able to help on your last visit.  Please let me know if you need anything.  Thanks again!

VG
Valerie G.
Grayson, KY
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
I feel secure taking my Hyundai to Dutch Miller for all my needs which so far has only been for oil change and tire rotation
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars!  We are glad that you feel secure brining your Tucson to us.  Please let me know if you need anything.  Thanks again!!

PP
P P.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service, vehicle was ready by the time they had told me would be, offered me a ride when I dropped off the car, friendly staff.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words.  Glad we were able to make your visit as convenient as possible.  Thanks again!!

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Car gas cover repair
Good job. Thanks.

Thanks for the 5 star review!  I'm glad we were able to get your Elantra repaired and back on the road.  Thanks again!

KD
Krystle D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Service with Dennis at Dutch Miller Hyundai was good—but Hyundai corporate needs to have windshields more available as I waited for it on back order for 6 weeks plus
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the review.  I apologize that we weren't able to get the windshield here quicker for you.  Please let me know if there is anything that I can help with in the future.  Thanks again!

Dixie B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Dutch Miller is a great place to do business
I trust the service department and body shop totally! Great to have trusted professionals to take care of my auto needs!

Thanks for your kind words and for the 5 star rating!  Look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thanks!

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the review!  I'm happy to hear that you are always provided great service here.  Please let me know if you need anything.  Thanks again!

MJ
Mark J.
Scott Depot, WV
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great professional service
I had recall work done and some transmission maintenance performed on my vehicle. Although it took longer than expected, I was provided a loaner vehicle and picked up my vehicle the following day.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks so much for the review!  Glad we were able to help keep your Tucson in top condition.  Thanks again!

Bidwell, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
They were very apologetic for not having the part in stock. Very polite and friendly.

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  Look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thanks again!