Overall Rating 4.3846146/5Overall Rating 4.3846146/5Overall Rating 4.3846146/5Overall Rating 4.3846146/5rating 4.3846146
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

Joyce W.
Fort Gay, WV
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They are very busy and sometimes we wait for service but overall very good.
They always do a good job!
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  Look forward to serving you again.  Thanks again!!!

VG
Valerie G.
Grayson, KY
Friendly staff
Wouldn’t take my Hyundai anywhere else.

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!  Look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

Darrell D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recall Service Issue Resolved
I was recently contacted by the Director of Operations for Dutch Miller Hyundai in regards to my concerns surrounding my recent service department visit. Matt was very apologetic in how my service experience went, and went above and beyond to ensure that my future visits would exceed my expectations. Matt apologized for the length of time that it took to secure the necessary parts to perform the work under the service bulletin. Matt was very considerate in my schedule and worked to find a mutually agreeable and reasonable time to resolve the open recall on my Hyundai vehicle. I look forward to allowing Dutch Miller Hyundai to address my service related needs in the future and will recommend them to any Hyundai owner. Customer appreciation and retention is clearly a priority with this dealership which is very rare these days! Thank you Matt for you taking ownership to resolve my issues! Thank you Dutch Miller Hyundai!

Recall Not Completed
I did not get the recall completed due to a part not being readily available in the parts department which had to be ordered. I was informed that I would be contacted as to when to re-schedule the recall repair work. I did receive multiple calls from Sales Staff along with emails offering to purchase my vehicle however. I consider this highly unprofessional when a recall can not be completed timely when the service bulletin was provided to the service advisor that I scheduled with well over a week in advance of my appointment.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your recent service visit.  I apologize that we didn't have the correct part to complete the recall on your Santa Fe.  We will do all that we can to make sure that you are 100% satisfied in the future.  I have sent you a rescore request per our conversation.  Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Thanks again!!!

Craig W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
The service was scheduled and approved to be done very quickly. Blanch was on the ball and got things done for us. Your service guys are great!
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars!  Look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

PT
Patty T.
Flatwoods, KY
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Polite and great service
The service is great and on time. Jason is always professional and helpful.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Scott S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Good Service at Competitive Price
I took my car in for strut replacement. The service department provided good service at a competitive price.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!

CD
Charlie D.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
First time I had service done here
Very impressed with the service on my car. Oil change and low tire pressure light problem were both taken care of in under an hour. I will definitely be back the next time I need service.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  Glad we were able to address your concerns so quickly.  We look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!

BK
Bradley K.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great again!
Quick and affordable service with no hassle. Dutch Miller is able to schedule me right away and is honest and fair.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star review!  We look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

Jason S.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and very fast
In and out like always
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!  Look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

Barboursville, WV
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient. Great service.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks so much!  We look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

PF

Wayne D.
South Point, OH
07/18/2018 Category: Service
2016 Sonata
Service was done promptly at time scheduled. Agent was friendly.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!   Look forward to serving you again soon.  Thanks again!!!

VH
Vickie H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
fast quick service
I had to get the windshield replaced and was getting to go out of your the next day and needed an inspection sticker to make my car legal and even though it was right at closing time they got me in and out very quickly. Thanks Jason Skeens and the rest of the team
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!  As always, we look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks again!!

Jennifer H.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
Dennis A. from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thanks again!

UL
Ulanda L.
Willow Wood, OH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
I only needed an oil change. I used to sit hours but today it was so quick I didn’t even finish my coffee they provided.
JASON S. from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. If you need anything please let us know

VG
Valerie G.
Grayson, KY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
My Hyundai is new so I haven’t had any trouble yet. I get oil changes and tire rotations whenever they are due and I haven’t had any issues yet. Everyone’s helpful and friendly. No compliants from me so far
Dennis A. from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

LL
Linda L.
Crown City, OH
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient staff
Service staff are always friendly and helpful. Service technicians very willing to address any issue I have.
MATTHEW A., Fixed Operations Director from Dutch Miller Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

David B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and caring toward the customer

HC
Hilary C.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful staff. Great service. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Art M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service managers
I am 82 and have never had a better dealership to deal with. From Billie who sold me the hyundai to the service dept who have taken care of it.