DA
DAVID A.
Concord, NC
05/13/2019
Glad I found this place.
I was taking my A4 to the dealership for service but that started to get a bit pricey so I started looking around for an alternative. Dynamic Auto Tune had good reviews so I thought I would give them a try and I am glad I did. Great bunch of knowledgable guys, will do what you ask and make further recommendations, no hard sell. You can tell they are car enthusiasts, and it is not just a job to them. Highly recommended.

JED M.
05/12/2019
Awesome team
I have been bringing my bmw 335ix to dynamic auto tune since i bought it. I've been to many shops through the years with my cars. This team is awesome. They are european enthusiasts themselves. My wife takes her range rover there as well. Ive had them do routine maintenance as well as performance modifications. If you have a european vehicle and live in the greater charlotte area, i really don't think theres a better shop!

LINCOLN B.
BMW Z3
05/12/2019
These Guys know BMWs, and they standby there work.
I have taken my '97 BMW Z3 to Dynamic Auto Tune I think three times now. Every time I've been happy with their work. Most recently I was looking to get a whine from the front of my engine diagnosed. They eventually found it with a stethoscope ... it turns out to the water pump which they had replaced maybe 6 months ago. They warranted it! A lot of places would say, well we don't support any repairs after a month, or maybe 3 months. Needless to say, I was very pleased. In the process they found a noise in my intake manifold, which I had them fix as well. Had the part actually failed, it could have done internal engine damage.

WS
WALTER S.
BMW 318i
05/11/2019
Can't fix oil leak
I took the car in because it leaked oil. They diagnosed a leaking head-gasket. After paying over $3,500, the car still leaks oil as before. I brought it in again for a few days but it still leaks oil as before. Everybody was very friendly and they assured me that everything was fixed but it looks like they simply didn't know what to do.

AR
ANDRE' R.
Mercedes-Benz S500
05/10/2019
Great personal
Andrew was very efficient and professional in discussing the diagnosis of my HVAC problem. No pressure, just straight facts.

JE
Jermaine E.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jermaine said the service was great. The employees corrected any issues they may have caused.

MISCHELLE H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/06/2019
Satisfied customer
Thank you Andrew and the crew. I'm pleased with my car repair.

David P.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/06/2019 Category: Service
David said the business was very cordial, very professional in everything they do. He mentioned that they are wonderful in everything and have competitive pricing, and they do a great job.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Excellent, honest service
If you have a European car this is the only place to go! These guys know what they are doing and they will treat you right. Go once you will definitely go back.

HM
HECTOR M.
Fort Mill, SC
BMW Z4
05/03/2019
Big break kit and suspension install
I take my hat off to Alex, this young man can pretty much do anything when it comes to automotive repair. He performed the big break kit install, took time to paint my rear break calipers (Ted, thank you for negotiating a discounted price on the calipers) and installed my KW suspension. He is diligent, responsible, accurate and most importantly listens to the customers needs. My car came out perfect and on time for a car show. The crew from Dynamic is second to none, I highly recommend to anyone in need of automotive repair and performance. This team will go out of their way to service their customer. I’m a customer for life.

DAVID L.
Chrysler Crossfire
Great facility and employees
This was my first visit and didn't know what to expect. I thought I had a valve cover leak. But technician found that wasn't the problem and the leak was another soorcet. The technician recommended not fixing since the cost was high and the leak small.

JEFF L.
Rock Hill, SC
05/01/2019
Quality Servive
Quality service at good value

BT
BRITNEY T.
BMW 128i
04/29/2019
Dynamic Auto Tune has great customer service from the time you arrive to when you check out. They are precise and honest, have a great waiting area and coffee! :) A friend recommended this place to me and I can see why!

JEFF W.
Porsche Cayenne
04/29/2019
Great Work!
We brought our Porsche Cayenne in for a complete front brake replacement recently. The experience has been 100% positive from the initial phone call to schedule the service, to the completion and pick up of the vehicle. The guys in the shop are super friendly and everyone was very professional. We will absolutely be back as needed for service of our other vehicles.

JASON M.
Matthews, NC
04/28/2019
Great shop
Honest reliable and dependable.

KL
KRISTANE L.
Fort Mill, SC
Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG
04/25/2019
This was a great overall experience... I had my C450 AMG brakes and an alignment done here. They were nice and friendly from the start. I was a little worried at first because I normally take my car to the dealership. They went above and beyond my expectations and I will be bringing my car back to them for any future needs! Thanks again!

KYLE S.
BMW M3
04/23/2019
Trust in Your Mechanic?
Trust is hard to come by in the automotive repair & maintenance industry. These guys are polar opposites of the stealership. They actually care about your car and about your driving experience. You can tell. I brought my BMW M3 here & never gave a thought to anywhere else.

CD
Casey D.
Cornelius, NC
BMW M3
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Casey said the service was great and they got the issue resolved.

JV
Jerry V.
North Carolina
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business educated him on a project. They did everything they said they would do and the results turned out as promised.

RT
ROBIN T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/10/2019
Great Service!
Easy to schedule appointment, All staff were very friendly and helpful. Car was finished quickly and thoroughly, but excessive work was not recommended. Price was fair!