JADA G.
04/10/2019
The customer service
I love this place I have been coming for a while and this is the only place I will come for auto issues

Cameron W.
Mercedes-Benz S63
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said that the place had great service, did everything he needed and got it all done on time.

CHRIS B.
1st time visiting the shop
I was needing some work done on my Audi A6, and brought it in to take a look at, and diagnose my issues. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. I was able to drive away within an hour an a half with peace of mind...and honest work, ALL at a fair price. I'd highly recommend them to anyone with a European vehicle. I'll be going back to them whenever I need work done.

CN
CORNEL N.
Matthews, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Very Pleased with the Service
Was pleased with the service and attention Ted, Andrew and Scott gave my '07 Mini. Had some transmission issues that were resolved without too much time lost without the vehicle. They took the extra time to make sure all problems were worked out and that the transmission functioned properly.
Will be happy to return for continuing service on this car.

Anthony B.
Best service place
This place is one if not the best for car service.I tooled my BMW 750li there for oil change which is cheaper than the dealer .the waiting area is nice with TV and they have about 5 or 6 arcade style games like ie.galaga..nice.If these guys find something wrong they would show it to you.honesty keeps the people coming back.They are honest!!

ANTHONY (TONY) B.
BMW 750Li
04/02/2019
Best service ever
The service here is on par.these mechanics if they find anything wrong with your vehicle they will let you know.They are very honest.I always take my BMW 750li here to get the oil change.The waiting area is nice with TV and they have arcade style video games...cool

TC
THAD C.
03/27/2019
Excellent Work
The guys at Dynamic Auto did a great job replacing a radiator on my Audi A3.

They also went through a few hours of diagnostics to try and find the issue with my back tail light. I think they fixed that issue where as the Audi Dealership could not!!!

Great follow up and great customer service!!

Thanks guys!!!

LC
Lee C.
03/26/2019
Outstanding
Thses do a great job always and have outstanding customer service. Thebplce to go if you have a German car in Charlotte North Carolina. :)

DN
Dan N.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the service was great.

VO
VICTOR O.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/18/2019
FRIENDLY SERVICE, Professionalism, fair pricing.
I have been so impressed and satisfied with the great service, fair pricing and professional honesty with Dynamic Auto Tune since my referral to the shop by a Friend....

EC
Eduardo C.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Eduardo said the staff was honest and the service was accurate and efficient.

MO
MICHAEL O.
03/10/2019
Yeah
Great customer service help with everything definitely will be back also kid friendly

GL
GENNARO L.
Monticello, SC
BMW M3
03/09/2019
Great Local Euro Shop!!!!
My go to place to have services completed on my car (2013 BMW M3). I’m very particular with who I allow to work on my car and Ted and his team at Dynamic Auto Tune is my go-to shop since moving to the area from DC late last year. From the waiting room to picking up your vehicle after work is complete, you will not be disappointed! I would choose them over your local big name service center or dealership. They took great care of my car and was very accommodating to a time for me to come in and get work done. Definitely give them a call or stop in to set up an appointment with them!!!

CG
Craig G.
North Carolina
BMW M3
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the business did a great job and the customer service was great.

FL
Francisco L.
Audi Q7
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the price was reasonable, the staff was nice and they also had a nice waiting room at the business.

JAKE G.
Huntersville, NC
02/27/2019
Best shop in the CLT area
These guys are great. Ted knows how to take care of his customers and they go above and beyond!! 11/10 recommend.

MT
MAGGIE T.
02/27/2019
Fast and friendly
I have taken my car to Dynamic Auto Tune twice, and both times was very pleased. It's easy to schedule appointments, and the work has always been done quickly and efficiently and--very important--reasonably priced. BMWs are expensive cars but I prefer not to take mine to the dealership, which costs a fortune and takes forever.

HM
HECTOR M.
Fort Mill, SC
02/24/2019
Excellent service!
Prompt, efficient, and fairly priced! The technicians really inform you and teach you about what they are doing for you. We couldn’t be happier.

NM
NEMESIO M.
Matthews, NC
02/20/2019
Satisfied Customer
Staff are very friendly and professional.

Service charge for the repair done to my car cost less than the dealer’s price for the same service.

LN
LYNN N.
Audi Q5
02/19/2019
Great place
I needed a pre-purchase inspection and they were honest about how long it would take on a busy day but they got me right in. They did a thorough job and gave me the extra information I was looking for in a timely manner.