BD
Brian D.
03/15/2019
Great People, Service & Pricing
Always a great experience at E.R.M. Ed & Matt are top notch!

Mike S.
03/07/2019
Recent work on my vehicle
Excellent service performed by knowledgeable mechanics. All work was done in a timely manner with minimal amount of time without my vehicle. I will continue to take my cars to ERM for service!

Karl S.
Jenkintown, PA
Chevrolet Sonic
02/28/2019
Oil Change, Inspection
Great Service. Performed inspection and oil change in same day. Gave me the heads up for some things that could be an issue in the future. I've been going to ERM for 15+ years. They are always easy to deal with.

ME
Michael E.
Abington, PA
ERM Excellent Honest Car Repair
I have been going to these guys for years. They do good work and are trustworthy.

BR
Bonnie R.
Abington, PA
02/26/2019
Great place very friendly and easy to make an appointment.

Saturn VUE
Best customer service
Best customer service in town! HIGHLY recommend ERM !

BE
Baron E.
02/24/2019
Inspection/Oil Change
No issues. Ed and the others have always done a great job keeping our vehicles well maintained.

MF
Michael F.
Jeep Patriot
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff is quick, they are honest, and he never has a complaint.

CK
Curtis K.
GMC Yukon
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said the business was fine. The experience was excellent. The staff was honest and trustworthy.

DJ
Dan J.
Pennsylvania
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they have been doing work on his vehicle for 10 years and always do an excellent job.

PK
Pete K.
Jenkintown, PA
02/08/2019
Got me out of a jam
Brakes were metal to metal. E.R.M. fixed them same day and did my inspection too. Thanks for the find and fast work.

BL
Brian L.
Nissan Versa
02/07/2019
Great guys
I've been going to ERM for many years. I completely trust Ed with our cars. I have never felt like I was "sold" an unneeded repair or service. These guys take care of you.

Lansdale, PA
Lexus GS 350
01/29/2019
Fair pricing; honest.
Fair pricing. Ed is honest and Only performs work that is necessary.

BA
Beverly A.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said they are the best.

LP
Lawrence P.
01/25/2019
State Inspection
I can always depend on Ed and the other members of his professional staff to do the job right and with care. We’ve been loyal customers for over 20 years and the team at ERM has never let us down.

EB
Elissa B.
Toyota Yaris
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Elissa said the employees were incredibly friendly. They were competent. They provided excellent service.

LO
Lavern O.
Wyncote, PA
Dodge Journey
01/23/2019
Customer Service
The crew was attentive and patient with my situation. I was able to ask questions amd get answers to make decisions. They took the time to explain things and were qui k to act and complete the work timely

Nissan Rogue
01/22/2019
Excellent, friendly service
Ed and his team handle their business quickly, professionally, and at very reasonable cost. I highly recommend using ERM for any automotive servicing needs!

Sharon M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/19/2019
Professional, competent , skilled , trustworthy
I have been bringing my cars there for over 20 years . As a single woman who knows nothing about cars I rely on Ed and his staff . They always come through for me . They are professional, competent and trustworthy .

BF
Billi Joanna F.
01/16/2019
Great service - nicest honest guys
I was recommended to ERM i’m a friend of mine and I couldn’t be happier. They are the nicest guys. They are always super accommodating, and I feel always honest as well . You’ll love it here !