PB
Peter and Laura B.
Ford Taurus X
05/22/2019
East Side Automotive provides reason(s) for us to believe that they care about reliable and effective maintenance of vehicle(s) serviced there.
See Above

DT
Dave T.
Edgerton, WI
Dodge Avenger
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business did a good job. Paul is excellent with customers. He is thorough and polite.

SP
Sophie P.
Milton, WI
Kia Rio
05/12/2019
Friendly service
Very nice when I am on the phone with you and always call me back when u say u will.

Pontiac Bonneville
05/12/2019
They know how to get it right
Well done solving the problems evidenced. Great customer service from desk to repair team.

Rick W.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Rick said this business was very friendly, honest, and helpful. He asked them if someone could listen to his vehicle to figure out what was wrong with it. They suggested the problem was his wheel bearings. They fixed it and solved the problem. He was happy with their work, it was very good. They were competent.

Diane R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Diane said she was very pleased with the service. The staff is always helpful and the work is timely.

Carl and LeAnn H.
GMC Suburban
05/03/2019
Good customer service
They took care of vehicle in a very timely manner.

PK
Peggy K.
Ford Fiesta
04/26/2019
It is so nice to be called by name when I walk in.
They changed the tires and stored the winter ones there now so I don't have to wrestle with them in my garage. They figured out that the rattle in the rear was the loose spare tire with no extra charge. They are friendly and professional.

PJ
Parker J.
Volkswagen Golf
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Parker said the business did well.

AJ
Adam J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Adam said it took the business a week to change his spark plugs because they had to order them.

TF
Tom F.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he likes doing business with this facility. He stated the staff is friendly, honest and dependable.

04/06/2019
Brakes
......

Jeff S.
Oregon, WI
Saturn SL
04/05/2019
Good work for autos.
My car runs quietly again. Good work. Thanks.

Jeff and Tracy D.
03/22/2019
Very accommodating!
Eastside gang is always accommodating. I came in on what I could tell was a busy day for them and they fit me in on the same day for an oil change on one of my vehicles just before leaving on a long trip.

KH
Kadri H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Kadri said the job got done.

Melinda S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/15/2019
Love the service here
All the guys and owners at Eastside are very nice and so helpful, they have even offered me a ride home when I needed one. They do the work I need on my car, they dont tell me I need "extra" stuff done. I have gone to them now for the last several years and have always been very pleased. They explain things so I can understand and have shown me videos on how certain elements in my car are supposed to work, so helpful! They get things done right the first time and if there is an issue they work their asses off to fix the issue. Hope they are around for a while!!

Steven S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the employees were very friendly.

LR
Lynda R.
Saab 9-3
03/10/2019
East Side Automotive Has My Trust.
I have been going to East Side Automotive for my car repairs and services for about three years now. They have been thorough, trustworthy, and fair. They treat me kindly and know my face if not my name when I show up in their shop. I choose to keep being their customer because they are a local company I would like to see succeed.

KJ
Karla J.
03/06/2019
Best service ever!
East Side Automotive has been wonderful to work with. Excellent experience every time!

Mike G.
GMC Terrain
03/06/2019
Service With A Smile Always Available.
Very competent well trained techs.