Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.79487/5Overall Rating 3.79487/5Overall Rating 3.79487/5rating 3.79487rating 3.79487
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was done as expected.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia, I am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-952-8881)

LO
Kathy Stump rocks!!

Jinsue P.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2019 Category: Service
My car has been serviced here since 2014. I have choices...I choose them.

GM
George M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
My 2011 Sonata refused to start, I figured it was the starter motor. So I had it towed to Ed Voyles Hyundai. They were very quick to diagnose the problem and it was indeed the starter. They provided me a drive to the nearby mall so I could get lunch while they worked on the car. I could not have asked for them to be any nicer or quicker.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Mary W.
Acworth, GA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Very Clean
They make you feel like you are family while you wait for your car.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

James M.
Smyrna, GA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Great

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Nice job
Friendly staff, good service.

Joyce T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Prompt and Efficient
I took my Santa Fe Sport in for two recall issues. I was tended to immediately and had less than an hour waiting time in the waiting room. No charges for either issue - - and no pressure to get any additional servicing.

GC
Gwendolyn C.
Dallas, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Ms. Gwendolyn A Carter
The personnel at Hyundai Services department are courteous and very helpful. I appreciate their attention to detail
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Maurice B.
Lithia Springs, GA
Great Location for Excellent Service
This is an excellent Hyundai location. Bought my car from here, and bring it back regularly for servicing. They are professional, courteous, and timely. Can’t say too fast I’ve brought it in on time and had to wait. No biggie it was the afternoon. Anyway, they still got me out in a good time...1 hour. I always compare it to my previous dealerships, and this is always at the top. Well-done. I just hope they keep it up. My wife hooked me onto Hyundai, I never would have thought I’d be happy with them but I am.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Excellent customer support
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

04/15/2019 Category: Service

No comment

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service ad visor was good and service was good.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

AA
Adrienne A.
Ok but needs improvement
Communication needs to definitely improve and the service recommendations needs to make sure they are valid recommendations

Hello,

I am sorry for your negative experience, as you know this is not the normal for us. Recently we have started a restructure with a brand-new management team And are experiencing growing pains as well as process improvements. This time of year, is usually very busy by nature, adding in new staff and new processes certainly Makes it more testing for us all. Please let me know personally when you return. I would like to take the opportunity to meet you as well as see your service through. We Are very customer centric and will be better on your next visit.

GN
Glenda N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I drive from Kennesaw to have my car serviced at Ed Voyles
I no longer dread the servicing of my car now that I come to Ed Voyles. Kathy Stump always makes it an easy task!! I skip the Kennesaw Hyundai dealer because I know I will have no worries with Kathy !!

Very slow
Takes 2 hours to do an oil change.
Teachers use to get free oil change, now they just do 20% off. Not worth the time wasted there.

KH
Kathryn H.
Great time management
My son arrived at the appointment time, and not only did they service what was requested. They also did a vehicle inspection and brought to my attention lights were out that I didn't know.
Very professional, friendly and courteous.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Salima H.
Worse place ever
Getting my car serviced here was surly one of the worst experiences i have ever had. The staff memeber name is Cathy Stump. Even though the reason for the service was a manufacturer problem she treated me and my father like she was much more superior than us. For every question we had the only thing she could tell us was “I dont know”. Its like she did not really care to help us, i think its safe to say i felt like she was racial profiling me. Thank god the manager was there to save the day. Please fire this lady cause she clearly hates her job.

GB
Gwendolyn B.
Dallas, GA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service from Phillip (Service)
Superior customer service.