2072 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7837865/5Overall Rating 3.7837865/5Overall Rating 3.7837865/5rating 3.7837865rating 3.7837865
Overall Rating 2.18919/5Overall Rating 2.18919/5rating 2.18919rating 2.18919rating 2.18919
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent. Thank you.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good Morning Aaron,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and the 5-Star rating for your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

GN
Glenda N.
Kennesaw, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Always Great !!
I am always happy to use Ed Voyles Hyundai!! Mostly because I love Kathy Stump..She is great and always gets everything taken care of.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good Morning Glenda,

Thank you for the wonderful comments and 5-Star rating for your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Sonata service
Customer service in waiting room. A very professional representative checks on customers and offers shuttle service coffee and updates on your vehicle while you wait. The cover to my antenna came off during service and I had to return the next day, she seemed genuinely sorry.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent service visit. I'm delighted by your comments and the 5-Star rating we received.
We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Donna Narducci
Customer Relations, and the person you spoke with at this last visit :-)

Service good overall
Service department does a good job overall. I just hate that they overcharge on some services and parts. I had an oil change and tire rotation. Needed a battery but went elsewhere. They were going to charge me $319.00. I paid $201.00. Go figure!
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for completing the survey and providing your feedback. I'm sorry your service took longer than anticipated.  Usual completion time for an oil change and tire rotation can be up to an hour and a half, and at your appointment we exceeded that time frame.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you.

We'd like to have you come back at your convenience so we can check the brakes for you since we were unable to do that at this recent visit.  I have left a phone message for you regarding that and a complimentary service we can provide for you to compensate you for your time.

We appreciate your business and hope to have you back to complete what we couldn't do at this recent visit.

WO
William O.
A+ In Every Aspect
I travel A LOT, and regardless of which dealership I wheel into for routine maintenance, I am always a satisfied customer. I’ve been driving Hyundai for 10.5 years and I’ll never stray from the brand. The service staff at Ed Voyles were courteous, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I will definitely return!

Hello William,

We are so pleased and delighted that you had such a terrific experience with us at your recent service visit.  We appreciate the wonderful remarks and the 5-Star rating.  Thank you for your business and we will look forward to working with you again!

Margaret L.
Douglasville, GA
Always making customer comfortable

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for completing the survey and letting us know we earned a 5-Star rating for your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Dealer Service Center has been good.
Car has been taken in for warranty work and service center has always tried their hardest to figure out the problems. Worked with Cathy who is an Excellent service rep.

Good Morning,

Thanks for your feedback from your recent service visit. We appreciate the wonderful comments and the 5-Star rating.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again!

AH
Arthaniel H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Seevice
Excellent service techs and quality work

Hello Arthaniel,

Thanks for your feedback from your recent service visit. I'm delighted to see we earned the 5-Star rating.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

11/09/2018 Category: Service
quick Ibrahim their response and in their service
great experience. everything was done their same day

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for your response to the survey from your recent service visit.  We are delighted to have earned a 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

CR
Cary R.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The people who work in the Service Dept. are top notch, very customer oriented and friendly. The service itself is very efficient. The washing and cleaning of the car before returning it is appreciated.

Good Morning Cary,

Thank you so much for the kind words of praise, and the 5-Star rating for your recent service visit.  We very much appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

NS
Nelci S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
VERY GOOD SERVICE
Fast and good service.

Good Afternoon Nelci,

Thanks so much for completing the survey and providing your feedback.  I'm delighted we earned a 5-Star rating for your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They shuttled me to and from work while car was being serviced. Offered coffee, etc. Nice people.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are delighted to have provided you with great customer servicce earning us a 5-Star rating from your recent visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Regina C.
Mableton, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Visit resulted in new issue
No problem with the oil change that was scheduled but somewhere during the review of my vehicle something was done that caused the Check Engine Light to come on after I left. I returned, Service turned it off. The next day (a Sunday, so Service was closed) the light came on and while I was driving I lost acceleration in my car!. At a stop light I cut the car off, started it again and was able to drive normally but the light stayed on. On the way home I filled up the gas tank and the light went off! What's going on???
Also, for the 2nd time within 12 months, a policeman stopped me for having no taillights. Looking at the right side, the casing appears to be melted and the bulb was laying in the part. He suggested I research 2011 Sonata Tail Light issues and I found this:
Do I need to have the whole section replaced? Never had this type of problem with a vehicle before.

Hello Regina,

Thanks for the time to speak today by phone so we could take care of the issues you are having.  We appreciate that you have been a long-time customer and we look forward to having you back next week to get that tail light repaired.

Cynthia C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Excellent customer service experience. Thanks

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am delighted to know you had an excellent experience at your recent visit for service earning us a 5-Star rating.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

11/08/2018 Category: Service

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from you recent visit to our service department.  I'm delighted to hear that we provided you with great service and have earned a 5-Star rating for it.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Cathy stump
Cathy is an awesome advisor!
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you for responding to the survey and letting us know we earned a 5-Star rating for your recent visit. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

ES
Eric S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and fair
Quick service. A little pricey but dealerships generally are. They are good about not selling you what you do not need. Will return.

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your feedback from your recent service visit.  I am delighted we provided you with a good service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Jonathan A.
Douglasville, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Cathy my Service Rep. Was wonderful. She explains the qorkbeing done on my vehicle and she has great customer service skills.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks so much for your feedback from your recent service visit.  I know Cathy appreciates the kudos and we are all delighted to have earned the 5-Star rating from you.

Thanks also for your business, we will look forward to working with you again!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Thanks
Excellent.

Hello,

Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your recent service visit.  We are delighted to have earned a 5-Star rating.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!