Overall Rating 3.4800024/5Overall Rating 3.4800024/5Overall Rating 3.4800024/5rating 3.4800024rating 3.4800024
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

James M.
Acworth, GA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Everything was timely done and accomations were great.

Good Afternoon James,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are so very pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our service team here at Ed Voyles HYUNDAI.

I believe this may have been your first visit to our service department. Know that we look forward to working with you again!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Overall decent location but don’t expect anything extraordinary, special, or thorough.
I’ll compare this with other dealers I’ve dealt with in the past.
Indiana Dealersip: included free full car detailing, complementary air freshener, mints, smart water and coffee with every servuce except basic oil changes. The car was then brought around to a covered and climate controlled loading area, set the interior of my car to my desired temperature, and allowed me to get in and drive off in comfort.

This dealer: someone left a stain on my steering wheel, dirt on the driver floor mat, and ultimately forced me to walk through the rain out to my newly serviced vehicle, which was left unceremoniously parked on the side of the service building.. twice.

North Carolina dealer: searches websites and off-brand sites for coupons, even using deal websites like groupon if applicable, to find any deals on maintanence, parts, etc.

This dealer: you pick up a bill without ay explanation as to what you’re paying for.

The pros: so far it’s been inexpensive and quick.
The cons: I’ve almost never received a return phone call if 8 leave a message for someone, staff never know who is in or out of the office and always forward you to voicemail, the waiting area feels like an urgent care waiting room from the 1990s, service is fast but seems to only catch/address the obvious.impersonal.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the customer satisfaction survey and calling to our attention the issues you experienced with your recent visit to our service department.

You have indicated that your vehicle has developed additional problems. Your vehicle is now shaking intermittently, and there is a changing audible pattern with your turn signal.  I gather you noticed these problems almost immediately after your visit on May 18th.  Neither of these issues would have been discovered as part of the complimentary multi-point inspection process which is a visual inspection of items such as fluid levels, battery performance, tire tread, brake wear, and more that is checked to ensure your vehicle is in good operating condition.  Any issue discovered from performing the multi-point inspection is duly noted and your service advisor would bring the issue to your attention so you could determine if you wanted the worked to be performed on your vehicle at that time, or, schedule an appointment for a later date.  We would welcome the opportunity to look into what might be causing these new problems and advise you of the necessary repairs to remedy them.

I apologize that when your vehicle was returned from service, you found a stain on the steering wheel and dirt on your floor mats. You are correct in that we do not perform any car wash, vacuum or detail service as part of your visit to our service department.  We do not, however, want to have your vehicle returned to you in worse condition than when you brought it to us.  I will address this issue with the service members that bring the vehicles to and from the service bays to ensure they are providing a better post-service check of a customer’s vehicle and rectify any issues such as you experienced prior to returning the vehicle to the customer.

Our goal is to ensure that we deliver an excellent repair or maintenance service of your vehicle.   If we have failed to meet that goal, we WILL make it right.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message.  My phone number is 770-952-8881 Ext. 3106 if you prefer a phone conversation.

PW
Patti W.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Location, friendly and knowledgeable staff

Good Morning Patti,

Thank you for being a loyal customer and coming to Ed Voyles HYUNDAI for service of your vehicle.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty work
As long as we have Cathy as the advisor, all is good. She cares about customer loyalty.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I appreciate that you took the time to provide us your feedback and am so very pleased to hear that once again you had a positive experience with our service team here earning us a perfect score.  I will be sharing your comments with your Service Advisor, Cathy as I know she’ll appreciate the kudos!

KT
Kevin T.
Mableton, GA
2007 Hyundai Azera
Kevin T from Mableton
Kathy from the service dept is awesome!! The technician was spot on with his dianosis and serviced my daughters car perfectly. Thank you Hyundai for being honest and reliable!!

Good Afternoon Kevin,

Thank you for being a loyal customer by continuing to come to Ed Voyles HYUNDAI for your service and maintenance needs.

I appreciate that you took the time to provide us your feedback, and am so very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our service team.

Roswell, GA
Oil Change
I took my Hyundai Sonata Sport to the dealership to get an oil change. To my surprise my car was cleaned and vacuumed after my oil change took place. I was very pleased with my service. Thanks for taking good care of my car.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

We look forward to working with you again!

John C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Unpaid advertisements declined
I've put in my rating. I decline to wax eloquent.

Good Morning John,

Love your comment -- so glad you had an excellent experience with your service visit.  We look forward to working with you again and providing 5-star service then as well!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Carol was great and provided an excellent service to me.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I appreciate that you took the time to provide us your feedback, and am so very pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our service team.  I'll pass along your kudos to Cathy, your service advisor!

We so very much look forward to working with you again

John C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service after personnel change.
There seems to be a small problem with communication after my service writer of 12 years was replaced. I knew him and knew he would have exactly what I wanted done. Now I am not sure they understand when I say I want this done.

Good Morning John,

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Ed Voyles, and for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your recent visit to our service department. I can certainly understand how frustrating it was to have to wait additional time for a repair you thought was already part of your repair order.  We will certainly do a better job at ensuring we review the repari order with you in advance of service to ensure all the work you need completed is in fact on the paperwork!

We look forward to providing you with a better experience during your next visit.

Atlanta, GA
Good place
Good
F6202b0c307e2140ca9a30954080e881?s=28
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

We look forward to working with you again!

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Nice people. Took a little while.
Got oil change and detail. Took about 4 hours or so. Could be my fault since I didn’t book the detail in advance. Won’t stop me from coming in to have work done.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

I appreciate that you took the time to provide us your feedback and am so very pleased to hear that once again you had a positive experience with our service team.

I do apologize though for the length of time it took to complete the service.  We try our best to stay on track and sometimes, despite our best efforts, it just can't be helped!

We so very much look forward to working with you again and hopefully next time we can complete your service within the expected time frame.

05/19/2018 Category: Service
They took great care of my car
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

I will be sharing your comments with your Service Advisor, April as I know she’ll appreciate the kudos!

PF
Peter F.
Dallas, GA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2018 Category: Service
The service is always good!!
Since 2005 I come to Ed Voyles for the service of my Huyndai Sonata and are always happy with the service of the Voyles people !!!
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Atlanta, GA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
Cathy Stump provided an excellent service experience. Had my Genesis serviced and detailed in under 2 hours. Very pleased.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy process
Easy to schedule and the staff was friendly
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

I appreciate that you took the time to provide us your feedback and am so very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our service team here earning us a perfect score.  I will be sharing your comments with our team as I know they'll appreciate the kudos!

CL
Cheryl L.
Respecting my time
Keep your customers updated on time required for various service task. I was very dissatisfied.

Good Morning Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ed Voyles. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your recent visit to our service department. We hope to work with you again and will strive to make sure you have a better experience during your next visit.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message. My phone number is 770-952-8881 Ext. 3106 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Danny R.
Dallas, GA
2011 Hyundai Azera
Change oil
I recived very good and friendly service.

Good Morning Danny,

Thank you for the excellent rating, we look forward to working with you again!

Nice!

RP
Robert P.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I was not pleased with a few things on my recent visit.
The service manager reached out to me and addressed my concerns.

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Average Service Visit
Past visits for service have been fine. This visit had some hiccups. Overall not bad, but definitely had points to work on and improve. April Miller was a standout employee! Thank you April.
De9c1a909065a7a0d7cb95a00e6ae7b6?s=28
PATRICK H. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Good afternoon,

I appreciate your feedback and I apologize your not completely satisfied with our service. We strive hard to make sure all our customers are completely satisfied. I reviewed your labor and charges on your RO. We use Prodemand labor guide for all our jobs to be fair and with in the market. Most dealers in this area are $120 to $130 per hour. When I pulled up your car diagnoses time and labor paid 1.6 hours which is normally $200. Shop fees I waived on this RO since you paid on the last RO and didn't want you to pay double. Shop charges are used to pay enviromental fee we have to dispose of cleaning products, rags and other chemicals mandanted by the EPA. We typically don't make money on these fees. I understand your concern and feed back. I hope this answered any question you may have, I sure don't want you to feel we took advantage of you in any way. That's not who we are. You are our customer and I really appreciate your business.

Shane Hammonds
Service Director
Ed Voyles Hyundai

DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Good Morning Patrick,

I know Shane addressed the issues you raised surrounding the fees charged for service so I will not address that. I am, however, wanting to extend an apology for the delay in getting your vehicle after you had paid for the work performed.

It is our procedure for the cashier to return your keys to you, then for you to give your keys to the porters waiting outside and they will retrieve your vehicle.  On rare occassions you may not find a porter if they have left to retrieve another customer's vehicle. So please accept our apology that you were inconvenienced.

I am very glad to hear April provided great customer service for you as your Service Advisor.  She is top notch and I will pass along your positive comments to her.

Thank you and we hope to provide you with a better experience during your next visit.