Overall Rating 3.7837865/5Overall Rating 3.7837865/5Overall Rating 3.7837865/5rating 3.7837865rating 3.7837865
Overall Rating 2.18919/5Overall Rating 2.18919/5rating 2.18919rating 2.18919rating 2.18919

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy visit
Unhappy visit.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Hello,

I am sorry for your negative experience, as you know this is not the normal for us. Recently we have started a restructure with a brand-new management team And are experiencing growing pains as well as process improvements. This time of year, is usually very busy by nature, adding in new staff and new processes certainly Makes it more testing for us all. Please let me know personally when you return. I would like to take the opportunity to meet you as well as see your service through. We Are very customer centric and will be better on your next visit.

Customer Relations Manager 770)952-8881

Service is Happening!
Rachel discussed my car with me and took control. All I had to do was wait for my car and drive it away.
Rachel answered my questions, and then the mechanics/technicians took over and injected my Sonata with whatever it needed to make it road ready and much more responsive..
What could be easier? My car had an oil change, and not only that, it was paid for by my holiday token. Thank you all!
LindyLoo

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia, I am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-952-8881)

Lakeshia S.
Ellenwood, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
In my feelings
In my feelings because my 2015 Hyundai Sante Fe 2.0 Turbo brand spanking new recieved with only 2 miles on it. This car seems to be a reject.. I’ve consistently had issues here and there with it.

Richard H.
First New Car Oil Change
Ed Voyles Hyundai did a 100% excellent oil change, inspection, and car wash for my new Sonata. Of course, I was highly surprised to find the first oil change on my new car was free. That plus the outstanding service was highly impressive.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Hyundai service center is always pleasant and helpful. Phillip always performs the work on my vehicle and i couldn't be more satisfied with his customer service.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Smyrna, GA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Gets the job done
Great location and fast service

G
G.
Hiram, GA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service advisor and cashier
Excellent all around. Thanks for all you do. Feel free.to get back to me at 770-262-9880 if I can answer any questions.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hyundai Service
Friendly people, comfortable seats in the waiting area, great coffee machine, washing the car

CV
Conrad V.
Acworth, GA
Review
Awesome customer service representative.

FK
Frederica K.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and a Starbucks machine at your disposal !
(please correct the vehicle serviced- it was our 2008 Sonata)

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I received a recall letter and chose this dealership to have the work done. I was warned that it might take 3 - 4 hours to complete. To my surprise, it was completed in less then 2 hours. I was impressed

Johnny R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I'm a HYUNDAI FAN
AWESOME BRAND
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia, i am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-092-8881)

Breanna H.
Winter Park, FL
01/08/2019 Category: Service
GREAT!
entire staff here was beyond helpful and went above and beyond work duties to ensure I had a pleasant and successful first visit.

KT
Kevin T.
Mableton, GA
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Kathy is the epitome of great customer service!!
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/kIA. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia, i am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-092-8881)

Amy Gunter Customer Relations Manager

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick , reliable and a pleasure to with.

Amy Gunter Customer
Relations Manager ED Voyles Hyundai/Kia

Fixed a recall and more
We took our Sonata in for a recall and they found the battery was low and we appreciated that.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

ST
Samuel T.
Great consistent service
Kathy always treats me well. I keep coming back bc of her service.

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/ Kia. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia, i am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-092-8881)

Alex M.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Terrance did a great job!
Updating 953

AA
Angela A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
If service is completed what's ask by customer.
My driver molding was replace at Ed Voyles. I asked them to check no one looked it . I'm not able to keep replacing parts
Thanks, Angela Alexander

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai, i am happy that you have had an excellent experience . We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-092-8881)

sincerely,

Monica S.
Powder Springs, GA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendly and efficient. My tech person clearly explained the service for the day and answered all of questions. He even made sure that my car was run the wash (because it was visited by bird en route to the dealership).

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai, i am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-092-8881)

sincerely,