1949 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.533334/5Overall Rating 3.533334/5Overall Rating 3.533334/5rating 3.533334rating 3.533334
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

FD
Fred D.
Woodstock, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Cathy is the best
She is friendly and gets the job done

Good Afternoon Fred,

Thanks very much for completing the survey.  I'll be sure to share your wonderful comments with your service advisor Cathy.

We are pleased to have earned a 5-Star rating for excellent service.  We very much appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

CR
Chris R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for always doing a great job.

Good Morning Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I'm delighted to see that once again we provided you with an excellent service experience and a 5-Star rating.

GS
Glenn S.
Acworth, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Advisor
I always go to Kathy. Seems to always be able to work with my schedule. Was actually able to get me in last minute on my last service visit. She's always friendly & very knowledgeable. Great employee!

Good Morning Glenn,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know of the excellent service you consistently receive from your service advisor Cathy.  I'll share your remarks with her as she will be delighted to hear your comments.

We are pleased to have earned a 5-Star rating from you, thank you for your business and we'll look forward to working with you again!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Cathy is wonderful - personable, friendly and customer driven. I look forward to seeing her each time I come in for service. Waiting area is clean, bright and the complimentary beverages are greatly appreciated. Great job EV Hyunday!

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for completing the survey and sharing your wonderful comments about your experience.  I will definitely be sharing your remarks with Cathy as I know she'll appreciate them.

We appreciate your business and our team looks forward to working with you again!

LW
Louise W.
Expectations Met
Service schedule was met and services performed as requested. I am always confident that items not addressed by myself will be found during there multi point inspection as well.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning Louise,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and to let us know our performance is top notch!

We very much appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

KW
Kori W.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning Kori,

We are delighted to have provided you with an excellent service experience and appreciate that you took the survey to let us know!

Thank you for your business, and we look forward to working with you again.

LR
Lashawn R.
Great Customer Service
The Service Team was awesome! Very helpful and informative. Always a pleasant visit! :)

Good Morning LaShawn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and provide your kind remarks.  I'm so pleased you had such a great experience that earned our team a 5-Star rating!

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service was provided
Good customer management, communication and service provided was excellent. The only complaint what I have is, put some more options in the guest waiting area apart from water and coffee

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for responding to our service.  We are so pleased to have earned a 5-Star rating.  We also appreciate your kind remarks regarding your service experience.

We will look into providing more amenities for the waiting area.

Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you again!

BN
Bonnie N.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I am always services right away. I never leave with questions and all my needs are met from the very star to the end. I'm never waiting very long. They take care of buisness
Thank you so much team for all your efforts and expertise . It doesn't go without be noticed.

Bonnie Newman

Good Morning Bonnie,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey.  We are so very glad you have always had an excellent service experience with us.  We are very pleased to have earned the 5-Star rating and appreciate your kind remarks.

Thank you very much for your business, we look forward to working with you again!

VR
Vikram R.
Alpharetta, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Advisor
Ms. Cathy Stunp is an excellent advisor. She also has a great team supporting her.

Good Morning Vikram,

On behalf of Cathy and the rest of our service team, THANK YOU!  We know you have been a loyal customer and appreciate your business.

We will look forward to working with you again!

NH
Natha H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Reps, not a long wait
I brought my car in for an emergency repair. Phillip was the service rep who took my car in. The car was diagnosed and Phillip explained the situation to me and what would be needed to repair the car and how long it would take. He was prompt in calling me when the car was repaired. He was very thorough in explaining everything to me.

Good Morning Natha,

Thank you for taking the time to submit the survey and to let us know what a terrific job Philip, your service advisor, did for you at this recent visit. I'll be sure to share your wonderful comments with him.

We pride ourselves on delivering 5-Star service to our customers.  Thanks for letting us know we provided that for you!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Not sure if I will be back or not. Not a customer friendly experience.
3 different people saw me while I was there. A service advisor wrote up the order, another person came out after a while and called out my name and when I answered, they said they just wanted to know where I was, and they walked away. The last person came out, handed me my invoice, pointed at the cashier and said you can pay over there. Noting else was ever said to me.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, and for speaking with me earlier by phone.  I appreciated the opportunity to discuss your concerns.

We do thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again.

NR
Nancy R.
Mableton, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Managers
I have always had good service from Ed Voyles Hyundai. Their Service Managers are friendly and very helpful.

Good Afternoon Nancy,

I am delighted that we continue to provide you with good service, and to know you can count on our Service Managers to be friendly and helpful!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

VM
Valentine M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Air repair
The service at this location is always very good.

Good Afternoon Valentine,

Thank you for responding to the survey, we appreciate knowing that once again you received very good service, worthy of a 5-Star rating!

We value your business and look forward to working with you again.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Services
This place is great, they get you in and out in no time and they services and employees are great.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, and 5-Star rating. We are so pleased you had an excellent service experience at your recent visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast Efficient service
Phil, a service advisor, took great care of my car. He went above and beyond. My car service was completed sooner than I anticipated. All done with a smile from all staff members I encountered.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good Morning,

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete our survey and providing your wonderful comments regarding your visit. I'll be sharing this with Phil and the rest of our staff.

Stephanie C.
Smyrna, GA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
polite and professional
I was in and out in less than an hour. Kathy was very polite and professional. I will return again for next maintenance
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good Morning Stephanie,

So very glad to hear you had such a good experience with  our service department.  We are so very pleased to have earned a 5-Star rating.  I'll share your comments with your service advisor, Cathy as I know she'll appreciate the kudos!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I loved how fast I was able to get my car serviced and back on the road. They even inspected other problems the car was having. I wish I had known about the other problem areas before I picked my car up though, I would’ve had all the repairs done at once. But I will be back soon for those repairs.

Good Afternoon Paris,

We appreciate your time for completing the survey.  Thank you so much for the 5-Star rating, we are delighted to have provided you with an excellent service experience!

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

WH
Wendolyn H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Regular Maintainace
I appreciate the prompt & reliable service.

Good Morning Wendolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your terrific comments and the perfect score!

We very much appreciate your business Wendolyn, and look forward to working with you again.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Mrs

Good Morning,

Thank you for sending us your survey responses.  We are very pleased to have earned a perfect score, and to know we provided you with GREAT customer service!

We appreciate your business and will look forward to your next visit.