Business Solutions

Edwards Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
TR
Traci R.
09/14/2022
Finance department went the extra mile
This is a special shout out to Conner in the finance department. I bought and financed a new Hyundai Venue from Edwards this past Saturday. I didn't love...

MN
Marsha N.
08/16/2022
New car purchase
We just purchased a new Hyundai at Edwards Hyundai. Tim Martin in sales was great to work with and Conner in the financial department quickly moved us...

Delma C.
06/21/2022
Poor Service Management

Delma C.
06/21/2022
Poor Service Management
Motor vehicle engine went out. Kept vehicle for several months without rental until car was fixed. Got the car back and it broke down again.Service...

AY
Angel Y.
04/10/2022
Ignored by service manager
I had called and left voicemail for the service manager, I have been on contact with Hyundai claims regarding my vehicle and between the two, trying to get...