Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5rating 4.7692308
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Stanley M.
Glenwood, IA
2017 Hyundai Azera
Transmission issues.
Went in with a broken transmission and about 10 days later, drove the car home with a nice remanufactured tranny. Good job Edwards Hyundai and especially Amy in the Service Department. She is an absolute dream to work with.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department.  We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs.  We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us.  If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra

Jeffrey H.
Fast and friendly
Fast, and friendly

Quality service
Professional customer care and quality service

Oil change gone bad
went in for a normal oil change (last of my free oil changes) and was told that a small animal had gotten in the filter and it needed to be replaced. So I told them to replace it ($87) Come to find out it was cat food in the filter - funny I don't own a cat?!?!?! How does this happen - not one person could tell me! They just kept saying that "you would be surprised what things are in filters" - really! Plus I was told that the filter was in a spot that is very hard to get to and I probably could not replace it myself. So again I ask - if it is that hard to get to- how does cat food get in there? Especially since I do not own a cat! I just want a straight answer is that to much to ask?
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461 or email me at amy@edwardsautogroup.com. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

EH
Edwin H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and courteous service
Richard A., Service Manager from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Christopher H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Hate this place
It’s only $87.80 to tighten a bolt on a windshield wiper.
Richard A., Service Manager from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

04/19/2019 Category: Service
As I Expected
Everything was as I expected.

Papillion, NE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great people proving great service!
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey for your recent visit to Edwards Hyundai Service Department. We value your feedback and we truly appreciate you choosing Edwards Hyundai for your service needs. We realize that you could take your business anywhere and we are grateful that you chose us. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Linda S.
Anita, IA
service review
see previous comments
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to  know where our best opportunities for improvement are.  We sincerely apologize.  Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Richard A., Service Manager from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

As per our meeting this am 04/17/19 here at the dealership, we have ordered the long block engine thru Hyundai.  Again please let us know if and when the Loaner vehicle gets close to 3000 miles and we will deliver and trade you into a different loaner.   Once long block gets here we will install and test drive several times up to 50-60 miles and deliver vehicle to you with a full tank of gas.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Great place

Mary M.
Always great service!
I've been going to Edwards Hyundai for years and they've always provided great customer service and support!
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Your group is very pleasant... Amy really is very knowledgeable & I’m always impressed with her. They do a good job of communication.

Kelly S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Prompt and courteous
Called for an appointment and got me in the very same day. Also provided a loaner car. A pleasure to do business with.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
There were at least 10 people that worked there just wandering around. I dropped my car off for an oil change, there was 1 other person in the waiting room. It took 2 HOURS to change my oil????? Then the service people didn't let me know it was done. I went out to the desk to see what was taking so long. There sat my car outside with the engine running. Very poor communication, very poor service
Robert C G., Customer Experience Manger from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

On behalf of our service staff, I sincerely apologize for the poor time management and communication. We have taken steps to address the issue. We value your time and business and will do better in the future for you and our other customers.  Thank you for letting us know about your experience.

Safe travels,

Kaitlin J.
Elkhorn, NE
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Incredibly helpful and accommodating
I stopped in last minute after work and they fit me right in and finished earlier than anticipated. They listened to all my concerns and explained everything to me after the evaluation

Lewis, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor oil change
First bad experience there. I assume the mechanic was just in a hurry and made a mistake. I would wait longer if it means I don't have to make a second trip. In a leased vehicle miles are money.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please call me at 712-366-2461. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to know where our best opportunities for improvement are. We sincerely apologize. Our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. We do value you and your business.

Jay R.
Bellevue, NE
Professionalism of staff
Staff was very friendly and professional and they got us in there and out in a timely manner.
Amy V. from Edwards Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

GM
Gary M.
Underwood, IA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Better communication with leaser and buyers would be Extremely Beneficial.
Communication would be great, hear one idea from Hyundai web site and another from the Dealer. Service from Hyundai is listed as 7500 and dealer wants to see it at 3750! Not once was either fully explained to me. I leased and make my payments on time the same for other buyers - therefore it seems neither the company or dealer care to explain why they can not agree on maintenance schedules. Sorry, but I mentioned earlier that I had much better communications from Toyota for my past purchases from them then I have received from Hyundai & the dealer. Sorry to say but at this point, I can only believe I will be returning to Toyota once my lease expires.

Awesome Service