Charles M.
05/03/2021
Best in Town.
For many families, their cars are a critical cornerstone of their lives, and a major investment, monetarily. That is certainly true for me, since as an outdoorsman, I often live out of my truck. Usually, after maintenance by a mechanic, before even driving away from their shop, I check under the hood and underneath, to make sure they put everything back together, tightened the oil drain plug, etc. This has saved me from disaster at the hands of careless mechanics more than once (in cars, race cars and airplanes). Today, after an oil change and inspection, just before a long expedition into the remote New Mexico desert, as I was driving away, I realized that I hadn’t checked the mechanics' work. Then I remembered, “Oh wait, we’re talking about Brian Ferriter and Elite Auto Service.”, and mashed the gas pedal. Not only that, but while they worked on my truck (which was finished way faster than estimated), they dropped me off (and picked me up) at a restaurant up the road, and even called ahead to get me a table. I’m really not sure how you could provide better service. They even have a huge jar of Red Hot Atomic Fireballs at the counter. Seriously if you need a top-shelf auto mechanic, don’t waste effort going elsewhere.

KD
KIM D.
12/23/2017
Fantastic team
This is an amazing place. Great customer service, friendly team and very willing to accommodate when necessary.

RODGER S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/21/2017
My Slug Bug
My use Beetle that I just recently bought was in real bad shape. I took it into the shop and they suggested to have it worked on and it needed a lot of work but that little slug bug runs like it has been finely tuned and is no slouch on the road anymore thanks for getting it back to where it needs to be

CAROLYN C.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/20/2017
Incredible and honest car repair.
As always the service is excellent and the work they do on the automobile is amazing, without question.
Have been going to Elite for over 20 years and would never go anywhere else.

CHRIS C.
12/17/2017
I couldn’t ask for more.
In terms of service, price, quality, and how I’m treated, I could not ask for, or expect better service. Even if I was offended a lower price for the same service, I would not go anywhere else. I don’t recommend Elite to everyone, ‘cause some people are jerks, and don’t deserve to go to Elite.

That is awesome
Thanks so much Chris

CHARLES M.
12/16/2017
Recent Service
As usual, the service was excellent AND timely! Personnel are always friendly and courteous. That's why I totally rely upon Elite Auto and have no problem letting other folks know.

Thanks Charlie

BW
BARB W.
Woodland Park, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
12/16/2017
Barb's Suburban
Thank you to all your service guys for getting the work done sos quickly on the 'burb' and on the brakes on the Subaru. Have been going to Elite a looooong time and appreciate the courteous staff and wonderful mechanics. Thank you Elite.....Merry Christmas!

RODGER S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/09/2017
My vehicle is always ready for the road.
An honest dependable place I count on for any service. I can always count on Elite Auto. I trust this shop not up sell a bunch of stuff I don't need. I wish there was a chain of this auto shop. They care about people and the work that they perform. Thanks For Being The Best

Thanks Rodger